IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mappyin

Saturn and Mars in the 4th house

Rate this topic

Namaskar,

Fourth house represents home. Any malefic infulences on this house indicates disturbances in the family life. It also represents mother. So mother health might also be troublesome or relationship with the mother may not be cordial. In some cases, malefics in 4th takes you away from home, if rahu is also involved, since rahu is a planet which causes separation from family for good/bad reasons.

with regards

I've heard that it's not a good combination. Both the planets could spoil the house overall. Could anyone please suggest me any occult remedy for it... any kind of pooja or mantra or anything like that. Thanks in advance.

mappyin,

without seeing the horoscope it is difficult to define the effect.

As a general rule the placement of Saturn and Mars in 4th house is a disaster to the mother and can lead to having a step mother.

The native gets benefitted in agriculture and real estate.Also can prefer machinery and engineering as profession.

USR

Mars and Saturn are in the 4th house of the Virgo rasi. My ascendant is Gemini. Are there any occult remedy like pooja or gemstone for it? Please suggest remedies for this kind of Mars+Saturn conjunction. I'm not sure but I doubt that this combination of Mars and Saturn has also haulted my education in the middle.

I'm not exactly sure of the time of birth. However, I know that Mars and Saturn are in the Virgo rasi and i'm born under Gemini ascendant. What is the most malefic planet for Gemini ascendant? Is planet jupiter good for me? Can I wear yellow sapphire ring?

Sirji,

My Date of Birth: 20th march 1982

Time:10:10 am

Lagna: Taurus

Rashi: Makara, Uttarashadha 2

Second House: Rahu

Fifth House: Saturn and Mars

Sixth House: Jupiter

Eighth House: Ketu

Ninth House: Venus and Moon

Tenth House: Mercury

Eleventh House: Sun

This is my details

Hoping to get a reply from u

Thanks

Lokasamastha sukhinau bhavatu sanmangalani bhavatu

kumar

Dear mappyin,

Using the chart data provided - here's my analysis on Mars and Saturn in the 4th house.

With Gemini Ascendant - Mars owns 6 and 11th house - so he is a natural malefic and now add to this a functional malefic. Mars and Mercury are enemies at best neutral.

Now Saturn owns 8 and 9 - so he has the potential to give fortune as well as cause sudden problems, reversals ups and down etc., Basically Saturn will be responsible for giving something and also taking it back.

Having Mars and Saturn in the 4th house - in simple terms spells loss of peace of mind, major physical discomfort in general. I have noticed that people with 6th lord in 4th usually get displaced a lot - move from one place/house/city to another.

6L in 4H also indicates health problems in the chest/heart/lung areas - especially with Saturn there - may be breathing problems as well.

Again I do not visibility into the placement of lagna lord for judging its strength and also Sun (for physical vitality and general well being) - aspects etc.,

Curious to know - how do you know that you are Gemini Ascendant and Mars and Saturn in Virgo - but not know your time of birth (even the approximate) - Just using the Rasi chart - if you know your date of birth - there is a two hour window that will indicate Gemini Ascendant.

So this analysis is in general - to give you some answers to your query.

Classic72

Guest Biswas

Can anyone please answer my query. My ascendant is Gemini and Rashi is Dhanus. Please suggest remedies for Mars+Saturn conjunction. Thanks in advance.

Dear mappyin,

Using the chart data provided - here's my analysis on Mars and Saturn in the 4th house.

With Gemini Ascendant - Mars owns 6 and 11th house - so he is a natural malefic and now add to this a functional malefic. Mars and Mercury are enemies at best neutral.

Now Saturn owns 8 and 9 - so he has the potential to give fortune as well as cause sudden problems, reversals ups and down etc., Basically Saturn will be responsible for giving something and also taking it back.

Having Mars and Saturn in the 4th house - in simple terms spells loss of peace of mind, major physical discomfort in general. I have noticed that people with 6th lord in 4th usually get displaced a lot - move from one place/house/city to another.

6L in 4H also indicates health problems in the chest/heart/lung areas - especially with Saturn there - may be breathing problems as well.

Again I do not visibility into the placement of lagna lord for judging its strength and also Sun (for physical vitality and general well being) - aspects etc.,

Curious to know - how do you know that you are Gemini Ascendant and Mars and Saturn in Virgo - but not know your time of birth (even the approximate) - Just using the Rasi chart - if you know your date of birth - there is a two hour window that will indicate Gemini Ascendant.

So this analysis is in general - to give you some answers to your query.

Classic72

Sir,

My D.O.B is 6 july ,1982.

Place - Patna,Bihar (India) 

Time- 4:50 am 

I am Gemini Ascendent and too have Mars + saturn in house no-4. Jupiter in house No-5 and venus in house No-12 .

Sun+Rahu+Mercury in house- 1 

Moon + Ketu in house 7 

As you rightly said that i am on the move in the job (location wise).

Though , i am an Engineer + MBA and earning good salary in a power plant company (Solar ), my expenses are too high and is not sure about the future .

This have also restricted my marriage as am scared about future ..job , earnings etc.

My Mars Dasha has just started , kindly guide me for any remedies for the same . I had enjoyed with lots of good luck till date.

I believe that Sun & Saturn has helped me alot , should I wear Neelam + Emerald for good future & fortune .

Pls advise.