IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Aussie

Curious Question...

Rate this topic

If Rahu owns Aquarius per literature, and if Aquarius happens to be 9th house, does that make Rahu - indicator/lord of 9th? That is can you consider Rahu to give results of 9th?

Aussie

I am basing this off of the Varahamihira Blog:

STRENGTH OF PLANETS

Scoprio and Aquarius are lorded by two planets each. Scorpio is lorded by Mars and Ketu, whereas Aquarius is lorded by Saturn and Rahu. To determine the dasa period of Scorpio and Aquarius, one need to ascertain, which lord to be used. Hence, we must know the stronger of the two lords of these two signs.

so can the corollary be true, where rahu/ketu can rule other houses as well?

Rahu and Ketu don't own anything. They are imposters and enemies of the sun and the moon. The sun and moon GIVE property to the planets. Mercury being quick asked the sun first. The sun said "sure, take Gemini, next to me" then he told the moon and she didn't want to be outdone by the sun, so she said, "ok, I will give you the plot next to me, take Virgo."

Venus being desirous also wanted land. She followed mercury's lead, asked the sun first and got Taurus, the sun explained "I already gave the next plot to mercury, but you can have the one after that, Taurus" - The moon next did the same and thus Venus got Libra.

Mars then got interested, he obtained the next plots, Aries from the Sun and Scorpio from the moon.

Jupiter suggested that he should have something as well, the sun and moon gave him Pisces and Sagittarius respectively.

Finally they gave the furthest plots to Saturn, but this gave him the largest combined area, and thus indirectly quite a lot of power: Aquarius and Capricorn from the Sun and Moon respectively.

Rahu and Ketu get NOTHING because they are demons.

With all due respect and bowed heads. I admire Rahu greatly for without her there is no sense of revolution and no impulse to change things. Rahu will be a very powerful force in the comming ages as we move up from Kali yuga through dvapara to regain satya. I pay obeisances to Rahu and beg her forgiveness for discussing this. I am her follower.

Also to Ketu i offer thousands and thousands of dandavats. Without him I have no insights whatsoever. I rely on Ketu's blessings incessantly, and he is my patron and I his servant. I beg his forgiveness for recanting this story.

Nonetheless Rahu and Ketu don't own any sign.

We have been trying to THEORETICALLY give them ownerships, mooltrikona's etc. etc. for thousands of years. But it will never really work because they don't really have a place in the heavenly cabinet excpet to fight with the powers that be.

Shri Krishna has Ketu in Taurus and Rahu in Scorpio. I consider this a powerful position for the nodes since I adore Sri Krishna.

I think the nodes are to be treated with a different set of rules than the original grahas. You should see their speed and the nature of their dispositer and not try to treat them like the original grahas. I think this will please them as well.

Nonetheless please understand that you nor I nor anyone will ever come to any agreement on this, because THEY ARE RAHU AND KETU and will not permit themselves to be clearly known! that is their very nature!!!!

Dear Dic Ji,

One clarification please.

"We have been trying to THEORETICALLY give them ownerships, mooltrikona's etc. etc. for thousands of years."

Each planet except Sun & Moon has a separate Mooltrikona house.What does actually Mooltrikona signify?

Regards,

Anusha