IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

no foreign travel despite available signatures

Rate this topic

hello all

i seem to have pretty good combinations in my horoscope indicating foreign travel but no sign of any deliberate(leisurely) or employment(iam currently not employed full time) based foreign travel ever. i have the following combinations indicating foreign travel

1> lords of 8th and 9th are closely conjunct in 3rd and also the 9th lord is lord of 6th.

2> lord of 11th is in 8th aspecting 8th and 9th cum 6th lord

3> rahu is in 1st aspecting 9th house which includes moon in it

4> sun along with mars(10th lord) is aspecting 9th/6th lord in 3rd

5> moon is in 9th mutually aspected by 9th lord

6> currently running mahadasa vimshottari of venus 11th lord aspecting 9th lord jupiter.

7> 12th lord is in 7th aspecting 9th lord and is in parivartana with 8th lord and also is aspected by rahu

8> currently also going through moola maha dasa of 8th lord and sub period of 9th lord, both of which are in conjunction

there are also many other minor signatures, but absolutely no foreign travel, let alone any kind of travel, has occurred in past 4 years as iam fully shelled at home as iam employing myself as a freelance writer online.

can anyone be kind enough to shed some light on these issues?!

although i love my country(india) iam very curious as to why i have not had any chances to travel abroad let alone travel locally despite strong signatures indicating foreign travel!!

thank you for your time and interest!

my details are as follows

DOB: 8th march 1981

TOB: 14:40 hrs or 2:40 pm

POB: bangalore,INDIA

-

regards

i could not ever make an attempt to travel nor was there any opportunity to travel as my education lay botched up as i had not cleared 12th since 1997 and when i did clear it in 2004 at age 23 there was further disturbing confusion as to which degree to join and that resulted in withdrawal from 3 degree programs after joining and finally in 2006 settling into a BBA. iam unsure if i will get to go abroad to study as iam doing it through distance. and iam not employed full time due to that reason though i write freelance for companies online.

As per my understanding of Astrology, there are no chances of going abroad for education till mid Jan 2010. However, there appear to be some meek chances of opportunities and efforts for foreign visits for professional cum educational purpose during the period between mid Jan 2010 to mid Sept 2018. Period between mid Sept 2012 to mid Nov 2015 is likely to provide you some good opportunities in professional cum financial aspects and this period can be used to build up a good future.

very thankful for your observations sir! i thought i had strong combinations for foreign travel. so, are the chances to travel abroad from 2010 to 12 only meek and strong after? are there any gemstone remedies to enhance my chances? any particular planets who will manifest the traveling? and i would also request you to shed some light on mercury and jupiter which are marana karakas in my horoscope and what was the reason i went through great difficulty in relation to academics between 1996 and 2004-2006, was it narayana dasa of aries due to the marana karakas? thank you!