IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
balachandranv

spreading lord shiva awareness across world

Rate this topic

..... all I really do is just write here and try to pose as some great jnyani....

I'm just a fat head really.

What??

Dude,

Get a grip on yourself. I am counting on you to prove to the world that Advaita is a complete hoax. Did you post your wisdom on the Advaita forum yet? If not, please do so immediately.

Once in several millenia, we have a wise person such as yourself come along and I hate to let this opportunity go by without using it to expose a grand hoax.

Cheers

Who does anything(bhakti/gyana/karma etc). Yourself. You are the only creator of your destiny. Nobody else can interfere in it. They can just postpone it..

Answer my questions please.I don't seriously need to know that 'I'm the creator of my own destiny".

This is not a challenge at all. Thinking happens through the mind. Awekening happens when mind stops or you stop thinking. Try. You can. That is the natural tendancy of the mind to seek the best always. Just like a wave, the mind too recedes after creating many waves of thought..

Mind never recedes from creating any number of thoughts..IT NEVER HAPPENS.

This is just lame....please analyse it for yourself

Truth is infact the cheapest and most naturally available thing. We just have to realise that..

Fine.I'm not that rich anyway.

Hmm...thats impossible in the way you think. If you try to control your mind, you are trying to do something. It creates more thoughts. Its impossible as you say. But not trying anything makes it to recede naturally. It is natural. It is not at all difficult. You have to be patient and just be a drsta(a witness) to your thoughts. This art once mastered, controlling your mind will be as easy as the back of your hand. Believe this. It is true..

Try it yourself and then please do infrom me when you do achieve it.

Intelligence is limited as long as you associate it with your mind. Indeed you will grasp the encompassing existance. Try..

No.Sorry.YOU try and then please enlighten me.

If you think I am fooling anybody, so be it. If you are happy with what you have, so live with it..

I actually am living with it.Thanks

What has Shankara got to do with me? Look, until I or you are trying to become a Adi Shankara or a Srila Prabhupada, we can never be ourselves. So, I am myself. Adi Shankara is Adi Shankara..

I just laid down YOUR level and ADI SHANKARA's level in front of you.You didn't have to go all 'Buddha' on me.I see you've decided to subtly avoid my questions.

What is your proof of satisfaction? .

You mean proof of 'dissatisfaction'?

It would be wise to read your own post and the answer I have given again. Where did I compare? .

I'll do that.

Who is doing it? I say All is One. You say 'All are different'. The sansar is in your mind. Not mine..

Oh you are liberated.Hey ! Why didn't you say so earlier?

When you can restrict God to an area, I can guage you level of intelligence..

You put no restrictions on God's 'area'.I think your intelligence has no limit.

Is my logic correct.

What can I say to all these, i can just say 'So be It' whatever is true for you, live with it and moreover, do not quote Adi Shankara or compare him with anyone coz you dont know anything about Advaita or Adi Shankara or neither your peers do. Go and read Tattva Bodah/Atma Bodah/Vivekachudamani. Only then you can understand the works of Shankara. I think you are listening to these works for the first time. Cheers.

Prabodha Shudhakara by sri Shankaracharya.

I think your listening of this work for the first time.

Hmmmm...I applied your method of replying to questions in one liners.It's quite catchy ya.Cheers!

Answer my questions please.I don't seriously need to know that 'I'm the creator of my own destiny".

Im wasting my time on you.

Mind never recedes from creating any number of thoughts..IT NEVER HAPPENS.

This is just lame....please analyse it for yourself

I have tried, experienced. I give what I have. Nothing from the books. If you havent tried and have come to a conclusion that it can never happen, you have already lost before you have started the war. It can never happen.

Fine.I'm not that rich anyway.

And you are not ready to accept richness either.

Try it yourself and then please do infrom me when you do achieve it.

The only thing if you could note in my posting that I will be most practical as I quote from experience. I have lived in Himalayas/Forests/Caves/done Parikramas/lived like a Normal person/studied Engineering etc. I dont quote much from other persons experiences.

No.Sorry.YOU try and then please enlighten me.

But you are not ready to listen.

I actually am living with it.Thanks

When you are already enlightened. There is no need for extra lighting.

I just laid down YOUR level and ADI SHANKARA's level in front of you.You didn't have to go all 'Buddha' on me.I see you've decided to subtly avoid my questions.

You dont have a question at all. Where is the question of avoiding any. Speaking can cause refutes and repercussions. But the end result must be fruitful. I can prove my standpoints. Can you? You spend time in asking questions. But do not have a reasoning or answers within you.

Oh you are liberated.Hey ! Why didn't you say so earlier?

Your level of intelligence is too less. Im sorry to say that. It lacks rationale and reasoning. Only then one can follow the shephard like a sheep.

You put no restrictions on God's 'area'.I think your intelligence has no limit.Is my logic correct.

That is the truth. Not logic. Not just mine. Every human beings' intelligence has no limit. The limit is in the thought and thought arises in the mind.

Prabodha Shudhakara by sri Shankaracharya.

I think your listening of this work for the first time.

Thats a poem and not a prakara grantha.

Hmmmm...I applied your method of replying to questions in one liners.It's quite catchy ya.Cheers!

Small is Beautiful. Always. One is better than Many.

The spiritual giants whom you are talking about have no ground. Especially Madhvacharya whose 'Tattva Vaada' stood no ground and has its place confined to one small region in the Kanara region of Karnataka. Sri Ramanujacharyas VA was more realistic approach which helped to encourage both the form and formless unlike Advaita.
A small following isn't an indication of whether a philosophy is accurate or not. Christianity and Islam have a large following which puts Ramanuja's sect into an insignificant minority. That does not mean those religions are correct or have a more realistic approach.

Madhva's philosophy is perhaps the most realistic and rationale of Indian and world thought. If one reads and understands his teachings, I doubt whether he or she will turn back. At least there will be no doubts about Vedas in one's mind after understanding Madhva, even if that person is born into any other sect. Maybe its just the passion of birth into a particular religion, or deep attachment towards a particular doctrine, or past bitterness, that is making one to keep the blinders on.

Ha ha ha......its as if the people arguing whether republicans are better then democrats...or congress is etter than BJP... Plz remember that God created us and it is not the other way around...we all are like very small ants looking at-may be- 100 feet tall statue and trying to understand.... ISKon or otherwise, shiva bhakt or otherwise....you people are quarelling like small kids who try to profess that their toys are better than those of neighbours'. who are you...I mean WHO ARE you to try to fathom the supremacy of unfathomable? Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu (and all the Gods) are manifestation of same Divine entity....It like 4 blind people describing 4 different parts of an elephant.

Has any body heard and know the meaning of "Vidya dadhati vinayam"

Or the CEO of ISKON :-) ? Have you ever come across the following verse?

Aakashaat patitam Toyam yatha gachchati sagaram

Sarva deva namaskara Keshavam prati ghachchati...?

Stop bickering and start your PERSONAL spiritual journys in the path that suits you....don't stad around looking at other people and the path they choose.

May God show you the path of enlightenment

Chetan

shiva is the phalic god , who roams as if mad , giving according to desire ,yes even babies to kill, he waits for kalis scream , which is rahdas soul , only this his goal , his mystical powers are about ignorance , if you go thruogh shiva you learn about poison until the poison has become necter , the moon pendant protectes , just the same for us , rahda love is what keeps us cool, shiva is furious and cruel , but to the pure , who perform as demons for duty he is very kind , shivas fire can only be aproached , if your desire is for purging and purifying , if you lie you go mad , and the fire only burns you, even krishna gives his obiances to shiva,,and kali is a manisfestation rahda , only blackened by yoga maya , yoga maya , the eternal play ,dimly represented here as relationship, all is a reflection, the fire in human , is as shiva , if shiva has the moon pendant , what of us , the fire of lust greed lies , can not aproach until purified , some burn and go mad,and some burn until the madness gone , tama guna transformed , do not underestimate shiva, he provides the spoils , in hells domain , he remains in tapasya aloof , and sends his gouls ghosts and vampires , he provides the victim, for all our crimes according to desire ,om shiva please be mercy full and hold kalis sword and chop my head of please , om shiva om kali om bhagavan

Ha ha ha......its as if the people arguing whether republicans are better then democrats...or congress is etter than BJP... Plz remember that God created us and it is not the other way around...we all are like very small ants looking at-may be- 100 feet tall statue and trying to understand.... ISKon or otherwise, shiva bhakt or otherwise....you people are quarelling like small kids who try to profess that their toys are better than those of neighbours'. who are you...I mean WHO ARE you to try to fathom the supremacy of unfathomable? Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu (and all the Gods) are manifestation of same Divine entity....It like 4 blind people describing 4 different parts of an elephant.

Has any body heard and know the meaning of "Vidya dadhati vinayam"

Or the CEO of ISKON :-) ? Have you ever come across the following verse?

Aakashaat patitam Toyam yatha gachchati sagaram

Sarva deva namaskara Keshavam prati ghachchati...?

Stop bickering and start your PERSONAL spiritual journys in the path that suits you....don't stad around looking at other people and the path they choose.

May God show you the path of enlightenment

excellent !! a wise person after a long time .

shiva is the phalic god , who roams as if mad , giving according to desire ,yes even babies to kill, he waits for kalis scream , which is rahdas soul , only this his goal , his mystical powers are about ignorance , if you go thruogh shiva you learn about poison until the poison has become necter , the moon pendant protectes , just the same for us , rahda love is what keeps us cool, shiva is furious and cruel , but to the pure , who perform as demons for duty he is very kind , shivas fire can only be aproached , if your desire is for purging and purifying , if you lie you go mad , and the fire only burns you, even krishna gives his obiances to shiva,,and kali is a manisfestation rahda , only blackened by yoga maya , yoga maya , the eternal play ,dimly represented here as relationship, all is a reflection, the fire in human , is as shiva , if shiva has the moon pendant , what of us , the fire of lust greed lies , can not aproach until purified , some burn and go mad,and some burn until the madness gone , tama guna transformed , do not underestimate shiva, he provides the spoils , in hells domain , he remains in tapasya aloof , and sends his gouls ghosts and vampires , he provides the victim, for all our crimes according to desire ,om shiva please be mercy full and hold kalis sword and chop my head of please , om shiva om kali om bhagavan

what was that ?

a poetry ????

1] I think it is awesome and absolutely apropos --I have not reason to know if it is 'bonefide'

. It makes me shake in my boots to read this —as it all is in accordance with what I know of Lord Shiva's fame.

There are many other famous pastimes of Lord Shiva that are in my sastra —but this reminds me of what Arjuna must have felt, seen & was terrified by —as we have learnt in the Gita:

BG 3.12 Arjuna said:

"O Janärdana, O Keçava, why do You want to engage me in this ghastly warfare, if You think that intelligence is better than fruitive work?"

BG 11.5 - 32 Sri Bhagavan uvaca:

"My dear Arjuna, O son of Prtha, see now My opulences, hundreds of thousands of varied divine and multicolored forms. . . . This universal form can show you whatever you now desire to see and whatever you may want to see in the future. Everything--moving and nonmoving--is here completely, in one place. . . . Arjuna saw in that universal form unlimited mouths, unlimited eyes, unlimited wonderful visions. . . . Then, bewildered and astonished, his hair standing on end, Arjuna bowed his head to offer obeisances and with folded hands began to pray to the Supreme Lord:

"O mighty-armed one, all the planets with their demigods are disturbed at seeing Your great form, with its many faces, eyes, arms, thighs, legs, and bellies and Your many terrible teeth; and as they are disturbed, so am I.

O all-pervading Visnu, seeing You with Your many radiant colors touching the sky, Your gaping mouths, and Your great glowing eyes, my mind is perturbed by fear. I can no longer maintain my steadiness or equilibrium of mind.

O Lord of lords, O refuge of the worlds, please be gracious to me. I cannot keep my balance seeing thus Your blazing deathlike faces and awful teeth. In all directions I am bewildered. I see all people rushing full speed into Your mouths, as moths dash to destruction in a blazing fire.

O Visnu, I see You devouring all people from all sides with Your flaming mouths. Covering all the universe with Your effulgence, You are manifest with terrible, scorching rays.

O Lord of lords, so fierce of form, please tell me who You are. I offer my obeisances unto You; please be gracious to me. You are the primal Lord. I want to know about You, for I do not know what your mission is."

Sri Bhagavan uvaca: "Time I am . . . "

BG 11.35-36 Sanjaya: O King, after hearing these words from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the trembling Arjuna offered obeisances with folded hands again and again. He fearfully spoke to Lord Krsna in a faltering voice, as follows:

"O master of the senses, the world becomes joyful upon hearing Your name, and thus everyone becomes attached to You. Although the perfected beings offer You their respectful homage, the demons are afraid, and they flee here and there. All this is rightly done. . . . "

BG 11.48 Sri Bhagavan uvaca:

" My dear Arjuna, happily have I shown you, by My internal potency, this supreme universal form within the material world. No one before you has ever seen this primal form, unlimited and full

of glaring effulgence. . . . no one before you has ever seen this universal form of Mine, for neither by studying the Vedas, nor by performing sacrifices, nor by charity, nor by pious activities, nor by severe penances can I be seen in this form in the material world. 49 You have been perturbed and bewildered by seeing this horrible feature of Mine. Now let it be finished. My devotee, be free again from all disturbances. With a peaceful mind you can now see the form you desire."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2] Below is the lesson that we must learn:

BG 3.12 Sri Bhagavan uvaca:

"In charge of the various necessities of life, the demigods, being satisfied by the performance of yajïa [sacrifice], will supply all necessities to you. But he who enjoys such gifts without offering them to the demigods in return is certainly a thief."

PURPORT

The demigods are authorized supplying agents on behalf of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Viñëu. Therefore, they must be satisfied by the performance of prescribed yajïas.

In the Vedas, there are different kinds of yajïas prescribed for different kinds of demigods, but all are ultimately offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. For one who cannot understand what the Personality of Godhead is, sacrifice to the demigods is recommended.

According to the different material qualities of the persons concerned, different types of yajïas are recommended in the Vedas. Worship of different demigods is also on the same basis—namely, according to different qualities.

For example, the meat-eaters are recommended to worship the goddess Kälé, the ghastly form of material nature, and before the goddess the sacrifice of animals is recommended. But for those who are in the mode of goodness, the transcendental worship of Viñëu is recommended.

But ultimately all yajïas are meant for gradual promotion to the transcendental position. For ordinary men, at least five yajïas, known as païca-mahä-yajïa, are necessary.

One should know, however, that all the necessities of life that the human society requires are supplied by the demigod agents of the Lord. . . .

Yes.......

In Kena Upanishad the story goes..........

The demigods...Indra,Vayu,Agni,,,etc. are celebrating due to their 'victory' over the demons.

Suddenly,the Divine Primeval Godhead appears...covered with dazzling effulgence such that even Agni is unable to look upon Him.

The demigods send Agni to investigate into this Effulgent Person.

Bhagavan asks Agni,"Who are you ?"

"I am Agni."

"Agni,who ?"

"Whaaat? You've not heard of me ? I am the controller of Fire and the knower of the vedas."

"Really ?"

"yes."

"Burn this dried particle of matter."

"Are you crack ? I can burn the entire Cosmos."

"Okay.Okay.But first burn this small particle."

Agni is unable to burn it even with all his power put together.

He runs away.

Same happens with Vayu.

Just as Indra goes ahead to confront Him,He dissappears and Uma(Brahmvidya) appears.

She says,"You fools.That was Brahm.He is the One who supplies you with the energies that you have.Forget that,He even gives you the energy to operate your senses.What is your Capacity ?"

Sri Krsna also confirms in the Bhagvad Gita,"I supply all the necessary energies to all the living entities.I am the fire of digestion.I am the life airs etc...."

(I'm sorry i cannot reproduce the complete and precise verse.)

Many of the upa-upanishads are devoted to clarify how Brahm is seated in the life airs of each and every living entity..........

Hinduism is not a single religion its the collection of Saivism,Shaktismn,Vaishnavism,Smartism is known today as Hinduism

But All four believe in karma and reincarnation and in a Supreme Being who is both form and pervades form, who creates, sustains and destroys the universe only to create it again in unending cycles. They strongly declare the validity and importance of temple worship, in the three worlds of existence and the myriad Gods and devas residing in them. They concur that there is no intrinsic evil, that the cosmos is created out of God and is permeated by Him. They each believe in maya (though their definitions differ somewhat), and in the liberation of the soul from rebirth, called moksha, as the goal of human existence. They believe in dharma and in ahimsa, noninjury, and in the need for a satguru to lead the soul toward Self Realization. They wear the sacred marks, tilaka, on their foreheads as sacred symbols, though each wears a distinct mark. Finally, they prefer cremation of the body upon death, believing that the soul will inhabit another body in the next life. While Hinduism has many sacred scriptures, all sects ascribe the highest authority to the Vedas and Agamas, though their Agamas differ somewhat

Eg-like Christianity-(30+ CE) Christianity is divided into three main sects: Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Protestant. Among Protestants there are over 20,000 denomin-ations.

Eastern Orthodox-(1054 CE),Lutheran -Martin Luther (1517),Anglican -Henry VIII (1534),Methodist -John Wesley (1739)

Worldwide Church of God -Herbert Armstrong (1933),Baptist John Smyth (1609),Presbyterian -John Knox (1625),Quakers -George Fox (1647),Mormon Joseph Smith (1830) to sum in word they are called Christianity

The Ultimate Truth

Saivism: There are no divine earthly incarnations of the Supreme Being.

(as we believe the supreme God doesn't take birth in the world which was Created by Him he send his Divine Powers in form of Avatars such as Rama,Krishna etc.to save the world,That's why all these Gods worshipped him on earth)

God Siva is one with the soul. The soul must realize this advaitic (monistic) Truth by God Siva's grace

With bhakti as a base, emphasis is placed on sadhana, tapas (austerity) and yoga. Ascetic.

texts-Vedas, Saiva Agamas and Saiva Puranas

Geographically widespread, strongest in South and North India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.

Time less Truth to be accepted

Saivism is ancient, truly ageless, for it has no beginning. It is the precursor of the many-faceted religion now termed Hinduism. Scholars trace the roots of Siva worship back more than 8,000 years to the advanced Indus Valley civilization. But sacred writings tell us there never was a time when Saivism did not exist

It provides knowledge of man's evolution from God and back to God, of the soul's unfoldment and awakening guided by enlightened sages. Like all the sects, its majority are devout families, headed by hundreds of orders of swamis and sadhus who follow the fiery, world-renouncing path to moksha.

The Vedas state, "By knowing Siva, the Auspicious One who is hidden in all things, exceedingly fine, like film arising from clarified butter, the One embracer of the universe by realizing God, one is released from all fetters." Aum Namah Sivaya

The Cosmic Dance of Shiva.

God and his creation are One. Yet God hides himself from his creation to give himself the joy of discovering God. God is both Creator and the Created. This is also known as the Wisdom of Balance. The Uncreated God and The Created God are One, yet the creation is attached to the grand illusion of separateness. Whenever God's creation discovers God, God discovers himself all over again. God delights in the dance of hiding and discovering his glory. The Cosmic Dance of Shiva.

Your life is your part in this awesome Cosmic Dance. Your birth begins with your God Consciousness hid from you. If you have not discovered your unlimited potential in this life you will die, and your soul will go to the unseen state awaiting its chance for another birth. This is the gem of knowledge known as Reincarnation.

About Vaishnavism

Vaishnavism is also an ancient Hindu sect centering on the worship of Lord Vishnu and His incarnations, especially Krishna and Rama. Largely dualistic, profoundly devotional, it is rich in saints, temples and scriptures. Aum.

The worship of Vishnu, meaning "pervader, " dates back to Vedic times. The Pancharatra and Bhagavata sects were popular prior to 300 bce.

The Bhagavad Gita states, "On those who meditate on Me and worship with undivided heart, I confer attainment of what they have not, and preserve what they have." Aum Namo Narayanaya.

But There is no denial of incarnations and 10 avatars of Lord Vishnu..... But,,,,

Proof that Lord Shiva Was there in all yugas and was worshipped by all God and Goddess.There are many instances

He was worshipped by lord Rama and Ravana also as he was the only God and energy of good as well as evil,He was a Kind Father who granted all the wishes of the children's who pray to him he never see if his children's intentions but if they pray to him he grants them without thinking he never judges you by you mistakes or past things every time you go to him he you are a New person coming to him with your problems to be solved.

Because of his innocence's he is called Bhole nath,

But also Notice that when he was around on Earth he did not meet any avatars or none existed only in Heavens his stories with Brahma and Vishnu are mentioned.

Here are few incidents mentioned in Holy books about Lord Shiva documented and of his appearances

Lord shiva takes the shape of (Lingam) Controls the universe and all the Gods

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

why the lingam is believed to be one of the most potent emblems in Hindu ideals.

It all started with Brahma and Vishnu, who were arguing over their relative supremacy. Their vain arguments were interrupted by a superluminous glow from a strange and blazing pillar, its shape reminiscent of the linga. Both of them sped towards this indescribable flaming light, which grew before their eyes into infinity, piercing the earth and extending through the heavens. Overwhelmed and terrified by the unfathomable vision, the two gods decided to seek the beginning and end of this burning immensity. Brahma taking the form of a swan flew upwards, and Vishnu dove down acquiring the shape of a boar. Both of the gods however, could not fathom the extent of this fiery column at either end, and returned exhausted and bewildered to the level they had started from. At that moment, the central part of the pillar split open and Shiva revealed himself in his full glory. Overawed, both Brahma and Vishnu bowed before him. Thunderous laughter, or the sound of AUM, issued from the pillar, filling the sky.

Brahma's head was Ripped off By lord shiva

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->once, Brahma and Vishnu were discussing who was the supreme god and then when they came to know from Veda that Shiva is the supreme being, Brahma ignored and spoke bad about Shiva. He got angry and cut off Brahma's head that spoke ill of him, leaving Brahma with four heads instead of five.Shiva is the creator of Dance and of the first 16 rythemic syllabus ever uttered, the Sanskrit language was born. Dance of anger is known as Tandav Nritya, joy as Ananda nritya. Thus, Shiva is also known as Natraja, lord of dance and it is said that on 13th day of each bright lunar fortnight of Hindu calendar, after 6 in the evening, falls a sacred hour called Pradosha and if you worship this time than one gets powers of Universe. It is believed that all Gods gather to witness the dance of Natraja, Shiva.There are around 30 million Linga in temples in India, famous one formed of Ice at Amarnath, Somnath in Gujarat and it is said Shiva sleeps in all Lingas in Chaturmasya and so if one worships the Shivlinga this time, than it is very auspicious. Going for Pilgrimage to all 12 Jyotirlinga means one washes away the sins of last seven births and also reciting the mantras purifies the soul and can attain peacefulness

Lord Krishna's advice to Arjuna

After hearing about the Pandav's exile, Krishna goes to visit them. He advises the Pandavs to prepare for war and tells Arjun to do penance to obtain divine weapons. Arjun does penance and eventually pleases Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva bestows him with the divine Pasupata weapon and advises him to obtain other weapons in Indralok. Rishi Duruvasa visits Hastinapur. In an attempt to humiliate the Pandavs, Duryodhan requests that the sage visit tha Pandavs as well. Rishi Duruvasa promises to do so

Lord shiva grants Draupadi her desired wish

When Sage Vyasa visits the family, he explains to Draupadi that her unique position as the wife of five brothers results from a certain incident in her previous birth. She had in that lifetime prayed to Lord Shiva to grant her a husband with five desired qualities. Lord Shiva, pleased with her devotion, tells her that it is very difficult to get a husband with all five qualities that she desired. But she sticks to her ground and asks for the same. Then Lord Shiva grants her wish saying that she would get the same in her next birth. Hence she gets married to five brothers each who represents a given quality.

The Sad Truth

The Ancient brahims Abolished the Savism concept which was practised in India and that time India was in peak of its glory they created caste system according to their occupation and classified according to their jobs which they do in daily life created upper and lower caste and ruled them and the kings which was major draw back in Hindu society which created chance and opportunities from other cultures to easily enter India and showcase our drawback and spread new religion In India The Mother of all religions which Once taught the world the art of war,science ,medicine dance Martial arts, many More is now stands divided

"Mankind ought to be taught that religions are but the varied expressions of THE RELIGION, which is Oneness, so that each may choose the path that suits him best." - Swami Vivekananda)the saivism concept

Om Nama shivya

Saivism is the world's oldest religion. Worshiping God Siva, the compassionate One, it stresses potent disciplines, high philosophy, the guru's centrality and bhakti-raja- siddha yoga leading to oneness with Siva within. Aum.

Saivism is ancient, truly ageless, for it has no beginning. It is the precursor of the many-faceted religion now termed Hinduism. Scholars trace the roots of Siva worship back more than 8,000 years to the advanced Indus Valley civilization. But sacred writings tell us there never was a time when Saivism did not exist.Saivism's grandeur and beauty are found in a practical culture, an enlightened view of man's place in the universe and a profound system of temple mysticism and siddha yoga. It provides knowledge of man's evolution from God and back to God, of the soul's unfoldment and awakening guided by enlightened sages. Like all the sects, its majority are devout families, headed by hundreds of orders of swamis and sadhus who follow the fiery, world-renouncing path to moksha. The Vedas state, "By knowing Siva, the Auspicious One who is hidden in all things, exceedingly fine, like film arising from clarified butter, the One embracer of the universe--by realizing God, one is released from all fetters." Aum Namah Sivaya.

God Shiva is known by various names. One of his names is Bholenath, which means the innocent God. Shiva as Rudra is regarded as the destroyer of evil and sorrow. Shiva as Shankara is known as the doer of good. Lord Shiva has "Trinetra" (divine vision). He is also known as "Nilakantha" (blue necked). This is because of the fact that he consumed the poison 'Halahala' to save the world from destruction. Lord Shiva as Nataraja represents the Divine Cosmic Dancer. Shiva is also known as Ardh narishvara, which symbolises both man and woman.

Even though he represents destruction, Lord Shiva is viewed as a positive force (the Destroyer of Evil). According to Shaivism, Shiva is not merely a destroyer but performs five functions :

• Creator Preserver
  • Destroyer
  • Hiding the sins
  • Blessing

Whatever you see, see as Shiva and do not be distressed, O mind! Those who are free from agitation and who the senses five control will surely win the bliss of Shiva. The path prescribed by your religion you should always tread, and live in changeless, silent contemplation. Whatever you see, see as Shiva.

Natchintanai, "Whatever You See..." NT, 68

Shiva is Maha Kal the Lord of All Lords Even Lord Rama,Krishna,and Vishnu Worshipped Lord Shiva He is Maha Yogi,he is Not Sangara Priya You Need Not decorate Him with jewels and materialistic ornaments or Need not bring him any offerings that's why they say Brahma,Vishnu and SADA Shiv,because his existence is time less age less,see Ramayana,mahabartha you will find pandavayas ,kauravyas all worshipping lords Shiva, all the lords and Demons of 3 lokas worshipped him to get their desired boons,even the jungle tribes in remote places in sri Lanka,thai land,Malaysia and unknown islands believe and worship him its only mind heart and soul,No worly rituals and mantras to perform to reach him.He is Dev adi dev Maha dev he never took any avatars because there is one God Only demi gods comes to Restore with the blessing of Ultimate god,That's why in all Vishnu ,Krishna etc avatars The lords worshipped Mahadev lord Shiva.We don't preach we only meditate and Practice SHIVA-5 words,the Master of 5 elements

Water - Thiruvanaikoil

Air - Kalahasti

Fire - Thiruvannamalai

Space - Chidambaram

Earth - Kanchipuram or Thiruvarur.

Hope your doubts are Cleared i am not preaching of Shiva my concept is He is the Main Lord and god the Most ancient Lord worshipped by Devatas,rashis,munis ,and Sages, Some early sect of Brahims didn't like Shiva Concept of Equal rights to women,and not to allow them the privilege of Teaching religion,They found New sects of their own according to their own connivance and brought, sati system,and declared that women to only serve their husband ,

Do you Know The concept of Ardha Nareshwara.Or ardhanggini (lord Shiva shown as Half male and Half female)

(1) In the cosmic scheme man represents Purusha (the Person, Spirit) and woman Prakriti (Nature, primal Matter), both of whom unite to keep the world going. So goes the Vedic verse: ‘I am He, you are She; I am song, you are verse; I am heaven, you are earth. We two shall here together dwell becoming parents of children.’

This just one single point not in depth

The Ancient brahims Abolished the Savism concept which was practised in India and that time India was in peak of its glory they created caste system according to their occupation and classified according to their jobs which they do in daily life created upper and lower caste and ruled them and the kings which was major draw back in Hindu society which created chance and opportunities from other cultures to easily enter India and showcase our drawback and spread new religion In India The Mother of all religions which Once taught the world the art of war,science ,medicine dance Martial arts, many More is now stands divided

"Mankind ought to be taught that religions are but the varied expressions of THE RELIGION, which is Oneness, so that each may choose the path that suits him best." - Swami Vivekananda)the saivism concept

Om Nama shivya

Yes.......

In Kena Upanishad the story goes..........

The demigods...Indra,Vayu,Agni,,,etc. are celebrating due to their 'victory' over the demons.

Suddenly,the Divine Primeval Godhead appears...covered with dazzling effulgence such that even Agni is unable to look upon Him.

The demigods send Agni to investigate into this Effulgent Person.

Bhagavan asks Agni,"Who are you ?"

"I am Agni."

"Agni,who ?"

"Whaaat? You've not heard of me ? I am the controller of Fire and the knower of the vedas."

"Really ?"

"yes."

"Burn this dried particle of matter."

"Are you crack ? I can burn the entire Cosmos."

"Okay.Okay.But first burn this small particle."

Agni is unable to burn it even with all his power put together.

He runs away.

Same happens with Vayu.

Just as Indra goes ahead to confront Him,He dissappears and Uma(Brahmvidya) appears.

She says,"You fools.That was Brahm.He is the One who supplies you with the energies that you have.Forget that,He even gives you the energy to operate your senses.What is your Capacity ?"

Sri Krsna also confirms in the Bhagvad Gita,"I supply all the necessary energies to all the living entities.I am the fire of digestion.I am the life airs etc...."

(I'm sorry i cannot reproduce the complete and precise verse.)

Many of the upa-upanishads are devoted to clarify how Brahm is seated in the life airs of each and every living entity..........

Vishnu Purana 5.33.47-48) Vishnu / Krishna says to Lord Shiva:

matto 'vibhinnam AtmAnaM draSTum arhasi zaGkara ||

O Sankara, you're fit to see that you yourself are not apart from Me."

yo 'haM sa tvaM jagac cedaM sa-devAsura-mAnuSam |

avidyA-mohitAtmAnaH puruSA bhinna-darzanaH ||

"What I am, you are--as well as the universe with its gods, demons, and men.

Those who are bewildered by ignorance see with separate vision."

Accept Vedas and Gods Words ok follow truth awake can you show me one line of Praise in saiva Books there is no single sentence but i can show 100s of verses changed and rewritten

Read Bhagavad gita as it was Before not as it is altered Now by Hare krishna

Here is a quote from Vishnu Purana (5.33.46)

"yo harih sa sivah saksad yah sivah sa svayam harih

ye tayor bhedamati sthan narakaya bhave nnarah "

TRANSLATION: Whoever is Lord Hari, He Himself is Lord Shiva indeed.

Whoever is manifesting as Lord Shiva, He Himself is Lord Hari. Any

human being who mistakes both the Lords to be different, he/she

surely goes to hell.

Saivism is ancient, truly ageless, for it has no beginning. It is the precursor of the many-faceted religion now termed Hinduism. Scholars trace the roots of Siva worship back more than 8,000 years to the advanced Indus Valley civilization. But sacred writings tell us there never was a time when Saivism did not exist. Modern history records six main schools: Saiva Siddhanta, Pashupatism, Kashmir Saivism, Vira Saivism, Siddha Siddhanta and Siva Advaita. Saivism's grandeur and beauty are found in a practical culture, an enlightened view of man's place in the universe and a profound system of temple mysticism and siddha yoga. It provides knowledge of man's evolution from God and back to God, of the soul's unfoldment and awakening guided by enlightened sages. Like all the sects, its majority are devout families, headed by hundreds of orders of swamis and sadhus who follow the fiery, world-renouncing path to moksha. The Vedas state, "By knowing Siva, the Auspicious One who is hidden in all things, exceedingly fine, like film arising from clarified butter, the One embracer of the universe by realizing God, one is released from all fetters." Aum Namah Sivaya.

Krishna is one of the greatest devotee of Lord shiva. As per mahabharata, krishna is believed to be the reincarnation of Narayan maharshi, who was also one of the greatest devotee of lord shiva. The Mahabharat and Shaiva puranas clearly says that Krishna was devoted to Lord shiva even in his past lives. Krishna explained 'Siva sahasranama' to yudhistara(Dharmaraja) and also told him how he got the supreme Advaita jnana (nondual knowledge) because of lord shiva. It was explained in Anushasan parva of mahabharat.

:deal:

Rudra bhakthya thu krishnena jagat vyaptham mahathmana,

Tham prasadhya thadha devam bhadaryam kila bharatha.

Arthath priya harathwam cha sarva lokeshu vai yadhaa,

Prapthavaaneva rajendra suvarnaakshan maheswaraath.

Meaning:

The great Lord Krishna, due to his devotion to Supreme lord Rudra,Has spread all over the universe, Oh Bharatha, Oh king of kings,After making Lord Shiva pleased by his penance in Bhadrinath,He has attained the state of being more dear,Than all the worlds and all aspects of knowledge.

Yuge yuge thu krushnena thoshitho vai maheswara,

Bhakthya paramaya chaiva prathi sruthwa mahatmana.

Meaning :

Lord Maheshwara becomes pleased and happy yugas after yugas, by this Krishna who is devotee of Lord Shiva.

Krishna got several boons from lord shiva even in his past life as Narayana muni.

Yet,in mahabharata Srila Veda vyasa gives a clarion call and final decision,"Oh Humans ! I have studied the vedas in full detail and I proclaim to you that Sri Hari Bhakti is the ultimate goal !"

I not only support your statements from Visnu Purana,I in fact ENDORSE it.

But this Lord Sadashiva is a completely different tattva than what you describe.He is a personality,possessing the three lingas or levels of energies, Svarupa,Jeeva and Maya Shaktis.

Who is the possessor of these three energies ?

The Supreme Godhead.

Vishnu shaktir para prokta...

-Vishnu purana.

So this Supreme Person Vishnu manifests as Lord Sadashiva.This is confirmed in many puranas.

Now there comes the local personality of Lord Shiva in every universe.Now this Lord Shiva is SOMETIMES a JEEVATMA.This is confirmed in the Puranic tale when Lord Shiva gives his Atma Linga to Ravana.Should Ravana worship it,he would become Lord Shiva.

Your statements are offensive.But that is due to various samskaras.Please be careful here onwards for your own sake.

This Sri Krsna is the topmost tattva there is.There have been 4 jagadgurus.All 4,Including Sri Shankaracharya has ACCEPTED Sri Krsna/Sri Vishnu as the Supreme INDEPENDENT Godhead.

We should follow the Jagadgurus and NOT our own whims.This is common opinion.

It so happens that Sri Narayana is described in the various upanishads and the Rg Veda and the very commentary of Sri Shankaracharya on the GEETA,as being the ONLY ONE who exists before creation.He is defined as the VIRAT PURUSHA,THe primeval Person.The Fire sacrifices of the Karma Kaanda sEction are exclusively meant for the propitiation of Lord Vishnu,The inherent Paramatma.

Now the vedic and vedantic teachings of Brahm,Jeeva and Maya MATCH ONLY AND ONLY with the tattva of Sri Vishnu and His energies.ALL OTHER VIEWS have been considered useless and speculative for they do not conform with the teachings of 3 of the jagadgurus.

Lord Shiva is a manifestation of Sri Krsna for the performance of the Dark destruction of the universe.He is not independent.There cannot be TWO GODHEADS.

Ishvarah Paramah Krsnah.

Krsnas tu Bhagavan Swayam.

Krsno ha Vai Harih Paramo Devatah.

The beginning,middle and end of the vedas only lead towards Sri Krsna.

There is absolutely no other way round.The Siva tattva whom you describe as the Jeevatma is faulty and arises out of the ego which is enshrined in each of us.This ego principle is none but Shambhu.

You are not Brahm.Your just Jeevatma and the Siva-is-jeeva-brahm type of monism has ABSOLUTELY NO TAKERS in the circles of Vedantic studies.It is just TOO SPECULATIVE and NOT supported by ANY shastra WHATSOEVER.