IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Aussie

Migraine

Rate this topic

What are combinations and planets signifying migraine headaches? Sun in 12th? Mars in ascendant or 12th? Etc.? Please help.

In case weak digesting power causes migraine this could result of fiery element missing in a horoscope. But since we cannot live for a whole life with migraine there's a solution.

There're different types of migraine and one has to first try out for natural solutions without payment and medicine. First one should find out if things change when there's no more eating after 4 pm.

Many people find this helpful. In other words, migraine can result from a temporary blockage in the small intestine when digestion is weak. Since this happens easily when eating in the evening change eating habit to eat in the morning and at noon, no eating in the evening.

Another thing is eating too much cooked food. Once you find out that your migraine has something to do with the eating habit, things will gradually settle and migraine disappears.

When waking up in the morning with migraine what happens when you fast till the migraine disappears, at what time does it disappear? It should disappear not later than 5 pm.

In case weak digesting power causes migraine this could result of fiery element missing in a horoscope. But since we cannot live for a whole life with migraine there's a solution.

So a weakened Sun or Mars can cause migraines?

Also, you refer to a weak digestive system - I had digestive problems when I was 10 years old and even had several studies done by a gastroenterologist.

If there is Rahu in the 5th can this cause digestive problems leading to migraines?

Cheers,

Aussie

So a weakened Sun or Mars can cause migraines?

Also, you refer to a weak digestive system - I had digestive problems when I was 10 years old and even had several studies done by a gastroenterologist.

If there is Rahu in the 5th can this cause digestive problems leading to migraines?

Cheers,

Aussie

"Weakened Sun or Mars". Or what many say: "I have a bad horoscope, this is weak, this aspect is bad, etc, etc." However, we have to understand that in God's creation there is nothing bad when properly used.

Just like someone says, an elephant is good because it is a strong animal, a cat is bad, it is a weak animal. A cat is only bad when you want to use it for heavy work, elephant's work.

Therefore Lord Ramacandra said, "Hanumanji, this little spider who throws grains of sand into the ocean to build the bridge to Sri Lanka is doing the same service like you do, there's no difference."

Astrology follows this logic, to position yourself in such a way that your present potential is being used in a optimal way, to full capacity.

Just like Rahu in five, rascal astrologers say, "Will have less progeny, only one son. Will be anger-prone. Will be abandoned by relatives. Will lack guts needed for success. Will be selfish and self-oriented."

This is like saying, elephant is good, cat is bad. But people pay lots of money to get such useless information. What can be done?

Too many people are having migraine problems, according Journal Watch Women's Health only in the US, an estimated 28 million people or more suffer from migraine.

In other words, since India's governmental policy is to never publish any such figures concerning state of people's health, an estimated 90 million Indians suffer from migraine.

How to check 90 million horoscopes? It is rather an epidemic kind of modern disease which has to be treated with strong discipline. Eat like a yogi and not like a bhogi.

Modern medical science is still baffled about what is the actual cause of migraine and the ayurveda doctors also don't have any pills.

What they do in the West, they prescribe heavy painkillers, pills that stop the perception of pain but don't cure the cause.

What the result will be in the long run if people take regularly painkillers, analgetics, I'm not optimistic about this kind of treatment.

Thank you for your insights. But I am just looking for combinations I can use in practice in looking migraines in horoscope. Since Migraine is called suryavat, and since sun is related to the eyes - weakened sun in 12 -I thought such a placement of the Sun in 12 can be a cause of migraines and just wanted opinions on it.

Cheers,

Aussie

Hi Vic,

Thanks for the site! Very cool to see that it is the 1st house and its ruler which is important. So, Saturn, Mars, Rahu, or Ketu when related somehow to the 1st lord or house can make someone prone to migraines.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Aussie

Some famous people with Moon conjunct Mercury: Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman, Clint Black, Whoopi Goldberg. Do they have migraine? Never!

Ok, Whoopi, for some time had it. But this is in no way proof that this comes from Moon/Mercury. In fact astrology is turned into a really bad shape by such speculative assumptions.

Especially Aries in 1st house and Mars the ruler of the chart, the opposite might be right, these are people of strong health. Why astrologers don't meet people and learn by practice?

Folks with Aries rising:

Joan Baez (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Sagittarius)

Corbin Bernsen (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Capricorn)

Johannes Brahms (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Cancer)

Lloyd Bridges (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Capricorn)

Ray Davies (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Leo)

Sandra Dee (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Gemini)

Bo Derek (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Pisces)

Sandy Duncan (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Cancer)

Billy Graham (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Sagittarius)

Barbara Hershey (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Virgo)

Judd Hirsch (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Libra)

Lena Horne (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Gemini)

Ron Howard (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Sagittarius)

Barbara Hutton (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Scorpio)

Lee Iacocca (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Aquarius)

Nancy Kerrigan (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Capricorn)

Michele Lee (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Leo)

Heather Locklear (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Libra)

Chuck Mangione (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Scorpio)

Bette Midler (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Leo)

Pete Rose (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Aquarius)

Susan Saint James (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Libra)

David Spade (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Gemini)

Barbra Streisand (Aries Ascendant, Mars in Gemini)

afflictions to aries, ruler of the 1st house and the first house will affect the head. and likely result in migranes. simple precept.
This is all unproven speculation and phantasy!

For me your "vedic astrologer" is knocked out. You reject Prabhupada when he says, compatibility of the elements is the central point in a partnership chart and when someone says, common sense, water kills fire, you say, you don't believe in such kind of thesis.

I would say, to buy a jyotish software program and to sell software generated charts doesnt make you an astrologer. Read Steven Arroyos books and learn real Astrology. Additionally they have in Jyotish/Indian Astrology "ayanamsa", counting back 20 degrees, yet another nonsense speculation of the astronomer's lodge.

In other words, people who have according Babylonian zodiac Aries rising have according Jyotish, Pisces rising etc etc. This is not genuine Astrology but check mate nonsense humbug, corrupted by the astronomer's lodge.

This is all unproven speculation and phantasy!

No it's really very basic vedic astrology.

For me your "vedic astrologer" is knocked out. You reject Prabhupada when he says, compatibility of the elements is the central point in a partnership chart and when someone says, common sense, water kills fire, you say, you don't believe in such kind of thesis.

I said that YOUR presentation of Prabhupada's statement was *interesting*, but that it had some flaws when viewed against more basic rules of compatibility. Of course elemental compatibility is fundamental. Prabhupada was no Jyotishi - but still this is common knowledge. I simply felt that the way you put it could be wrong it it was taken to mean the elements of the rashis and bhavas. Rather it means that the element of the planet should be compatible with the element of it's rashi and bhava for best effect.

I would say, to buy a jyotish software program and to sell software generated charts doesnt make you an astrologer.

I agree 100%!

I don't sell software generated reading. I give them away for free as a courtesy service, and I personally wrote the entire software that I use.

Read Steven Arroyos books and learn real Astrology. Additionally they have in Jyotish/Indian Astrology "ayanamsa", counting back 20 degrees, yet another nonsense speculation of the astronomer's lodge.

Do you think I don't use ayanamsha?

In other words, people who have according Babylonian zodiac Aries rising have according Jyotish, Pisces rising etc etc. This is not genuine Astrology but check mate nonsense humbug, corrupted by the astronomer's lodge.

Yes. So? In a Vedic chart afflictions to the 1st House, 1st Sign and Lord of the 1st House signify afflictions to the head, such as migranes. This will be particularly true if it recurs in relation to the chandra lagna and the surya lagna.

Please don't try to argue with me simply out of anger or hatred. I can out argue almost ANYONE. And I don't want to waste my time. When I am wrong I plainly admit it, as you will find I did elsewhere on this forum to other people. I don't mind being wrong at all, but I don't like you personally bearing hatred towards me for some dogmatic reason.

If you don't like me please ignore me. From now on I will ignore you unless you indicate that you would like an improved relationship.

Jai Hanuman.

No it's really very basic vedic astrology.

I said that YOUR presentation of Prabhupada's statement was *interesting*, but that it had some flaws when viewed against more basic rules of compatibility. Of course elemental compatibility is fundamental. Prabhupada was no Jyotishi - but still this is common knowledge. I simply felt that the way you put it could be wrong it it was taken to mean the elements of the rashis and bhavas. Rather it means that the element of the planet should be compatible with the element of it's rashi and bhava for best effect.

I agree 100%!

I don't sell software generated reading. I give them away for free as a courtesy service, and I personally wrote the entire software that I use.

Do you think I don't use ayanamsha?

Yes. So? In a Vedic chart afflictions to the 1st House, 1st Sign and Lord of the 1st House signify afflictions to the head, such as migranes. This will be particularly true if it recurs in relation to the chandra lagna and the surya lagna.

Please don't try to argue with me simply out of anger or hatred. I can out argue almost ANYONE. And I don't want to waste my time. When I am wrong I plainly admit it, as you will find I did elsewhere on this forum to other people. I don't mind being wrong at all, but I don't like you personally bearing hatred towards me for some dogmatic reason.

If you don't like me please ignore me. From now on I will ignore you unless you indicate that you would like an improved relationship.

Jai Hanuman.

anger/hatred, you're kidding?

You say,"Bhava/Rashi", that you derive the quality of a planet from the house and not from the sign. In other words, someone has his Sun in Lion, Lion=fiery element. Now let's say this Sun is situated in house two, sign is Lion. You say, house two is assigned to element Earth therefore, Sun in Lion in house two, this Sun is in element Earth.

This is just wrong and has nothing to do with anger/hatred. It is wrong, wrong, wrong!

A Sun in Lion in house 2 is first of all Lion, fiery element.

To interpret this Sun in sign Lion as situated in element Earth as you say, is just wrong.

Did you ever hear someone saying, I'm a Lion but my Sun is in a Water house, therefore I'm not a Lion?

This is just totally wrong!

What I'm saying is that you clearly dislike me.

If the Sun is in Leo/Simha the sun will be VERY happy. There are several reasons, the primary being that he owns that rashi/sign. Since he owns it, all of it's qualities, including element, are compatible with his. Naturally.

If the sun is in Leo in the 2nd House the sun will still be quite strong. His fire element will NOT be as pronounced however, because the 2nd bhava IS an earth / artha bhava and will detract somewhat from the fire sign that builds it.

This discussion is now pertaining to an entirely different thread. But, you were discussing "compatibility" so I had the distinct impression that you were discussing the assessment of compatibility of TWO individuals. Perhaps I misunderstood you, for which I apologize.

Since I thought you were discussing elemental compatibility between individuals I brought up that elemental signs can be either 2 or 4 bhavas away from each other and therefore might be either complimentary or non-complimentary.

It now appears, however that you were discussing the compatibility of a planet in a sign. And I agree.

What I'm saying is that you clearly dislike me.

If the Sun is in Leo/Simha the sun will be VERY happy. There are several reasons, the primary being that he owns that rashi/sign. Since he owns it, all of it's qualities, including element, are compatible with his. Naturally.

If the sun is in Leo in the 2nd House the sun will still be quite strong. His fire element will NOT be as pronounced however, because the 2nd bhava IS an earth / artha bhava and will detract somewhat from the fire sign that builds it.

This discussion is now pertaining to an entirely different thread. But, you were discussing "compatibility" so I had the distinct impression that you were discussing the assessment of compatibility of TWO individuals. Perhaps I misunderstood you, for which I apologize.

Since I thought you were discussing elemental compatibility between individuals I brought up that elemental signs can be either 2 or 4 bhavas away from each other and therefore might be either complimentary or non-complimentary.

It now appears, however that you were discussing the compatibility of a planet in a sign. And I agree.

No, you rejected from the very beginning the whole concept of compatibility, even stating you reject common sense examples, like water kills fire. Bhavas have nothing to do with compatibility in the primary sense, nobody except you says, "I'm a water house".

Since millions of years people say the sign of the Sun what they're, why you change everything?

Next you say Prabhupada was not an astrologer. Might be true, but, one shouldnt forget to mention that he made in his lifework at least 100 pro astrology statements. But people highlighting, "he wasnt an astrologer."

"So anyway, this is the Vedic system, that when a child is born, immediately his horoscope is made. Astrological science is so perfect. The moment the child is born, immediately calculated, "What is the position of this moment?" Then they derive calculation, "This child will be like this, this will be this, will be this, this." I had also horoscope—the other day I was talking—and it was clearly written, that horoscope, that "This child, after seventy years, he will be great religious propagator and establish so many temples."Devotees: Jaya!

Prabhupāda: Yes. This is astrology. Those of my students who have seen my horoscope in India, it is clearly written there. So that is horoscope.

So while the brāhmaṇas were writing horoscope, so Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira's anxiety was…"

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 1.15.38

by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda

Los Angeles, December 16, 1973

http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>731216SB.LA.htm

Es scheinen 106 zitate zum thema astrology auf und nichts dergleichen von wegen astrologie ist maya etc.

1. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta - Adi-lila - 17.3

On another day an astrologer came who was supposed ... brāhmaṇas were expert in astrology, people would also be ... a first-class physician, astrologer and priest. The important

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>Adi17.3.htm

</small>

2. Causelessmercy - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 20.125 - New York, November ...

Caitanya is giving one example, that a astrologer has come to ... out? So the astrologer Astrologer, a perfect astrologer is called sarvajña ... future. A real astrologer means he will

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>661127CC.NY.htm

</small>

3. Causelessmercy - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 20.330-335 - New York...

So when a child is born the astrologer is called. Still that system ... many things still. So this astrologer was so accurate. I have ... that I have come. So astrology is so nice.So when

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>661223CC.NY.htm

</small>

4. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta - Madhya-lila - 20.3

Once a learned astrologer came to the house of ... PURPORT Sometimes we go to an astrologer or palmist when we are in ... TRANSLATION "By the words of the astrologer, the poor man s connection

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>Madhya20.3.htm

</small>

5. Causelessmercy - Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.16.1 - Los Angeles, December 29, 1973

He ruled by those great qualities which were foretold by expert astrologers at the ... That is called astrologer. It is called ... learned scholar, brāhmaṇas, astrologer, will come and

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>731229SB.LA.htm

</small>

6. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta - Adi-lila - 13.3

Mahāprabhu] then did an astrological calculation and said that ... According to Jyotir-vedic astrology, when it is calculated ... previously also a great astrologer, says that in the

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>Adi13.3.htm

</small>

7. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead - 8

Muni as one of the great authorities in astrological science. The foretellings of astrological science, ... By his astrological calculation, Garga ... to astrological calculation,

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/KB8.<wbr>htm

</small>

8. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead - 5

Mahārāja called for learned astrologers and brāhmaṇas to perform ... birth of a child, the astrologers calculate the moment of the ... the child and the astrologer to hear of the

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/KB5.<wbr>htm

</small>

9. Causelessmercy - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 20.137 - New York, November ...

Caitanya explained to the poverty-stricken man that simile. The astrologer is foretelling ... of the astrologer-like Vedic ... giving us hint, astrological instructions, that we

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>661128CC.NY.htm

</small>

10. Causelessmercy - Morning Walk - November 11, 1975, Bombay

Oh, you are so nice astrologer. What is astrology? It is a common sense. ... no sun, (laughter) is that astrology? Even it is astrology, this astrology is known to everyone. Hare

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>751111mw.bom.htm

</small>11. Causelessmercy - Srimad-Bhagavatam 6.1.47 - Detroit, June 13, 1976

India there is an astrological system, it is ... Bhṛgu-saṁhitā, the astrologer can say what ... dharmādharma-nidarśanam. There is astrology, there are experienced persons

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>760613SB.DET.htm

</small>

12. Causelessmercy - Bhagavad-gita 4.4 - Bombay, March 24, 1974

Just like the astrology. Astrology, by calculation through the śāstra, astrological calculation can say what you ... next life. There is an astrological system. They can say like

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>740324BG.BOM.htm

</small>

13. Causelessmercy - Ebook - The Journey of Self-Discovery - 7

Vedic culture, immediately after a boy s birth astrologers should calculate what ... he belongs to. Astrology can help if ... a first-class astrologer. Such an astrologer can tell what

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>JSD7.htm

</small>

14. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Srimad-Bhagavatam - Canto 1 - 12.2

viprāḥ persons well versed in the Vedas; jātaka-kovidāḥ persons expert in astrology and in ... expert in astrological knowledge and ... vipras were good astrologers who could tell

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/SB1.<wbr>12.2.htm

</small>

15. Causelessmercy - Ebook - The Path of Perfection - 10

West, it is common for astrologers to make minute ... can be determined by astrological calculation. In this verse ... is accepting those astrological principles, confirming that

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>PoP10.htm

</small>

16. Causelessmercy - Morning Walk - June 30, 1975, Denver

Māyāpur there is one astrologer and he Prabhupāda: ... he has given very accurate astrology readings to some of our ... aparādha. He did it. Some astrologer He admitted that I have

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>750630mw.den.htm

</small>

17. Causelessmercy - Morning Walk - January 3, 1974, Los Angeles

Therefore we, we follow the astrology according to the constellation. ... Prabhupāda: That is there in astrology, astronomy. That is not discovery ... No, if In some astrological book, if

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>740103mw.la.htm

</small>

18. Causelessmercy - Room Conversation - September 2, 1973, London

Just like one astrologer has said that ... In Delhi, one astrologer.Guest (1): Delhi, some astrologer said?Prabhupāda: Yes ... do not believe in astrology. Therefore they cannot take

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>730902rc.lon.htm

</small>

19. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Srimad-Bhagavatam - Canto 1 - 16

abhijāta-kovidāḥ expert astrologers at the time ... which were foretold by expert astrologers at the time of his ... Parīkṣit s birth, the expert astrologer-brāhmaṇas foretold some

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/SB1.<wbr>16.htm

</small>

20. Causelessmercy - Morning Walk - July 1, 1975, Denver

Narayana [break] astrologer, who was telling me? ... Mahārāja, he knows. The astrologer in Māyāpur?Bhāvānanda: Oh ... Gañj there s one big astrologer. So he saw your photograph

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>750701mw.den.htm

</small>

21. Causelessmercy - Evening Conversation - January 25, 1977, Puri

And one girl, that captain s wife, she studied astrology. She said, Swami, if you ... Just imagine what kind of astrologer. The modern astrologers, they cannot foretell like that,

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>770125rc.pur.htm

</small>

22. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Srimad-Bhagavatam - Canto 9 - 18

If according to astrological calculations the boy ... the girl, without this astrological compatibility the marriage would ... If according to astrological calculations there was

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/SB9.<wbr>18.htm

</small>

23. Causelessmercy - Srimad-Bhagavatam 6.1.47 - Dallas, July 29, 1975

There are still astrological calculation in India called Bṛghu-saṁhitā. ... present and future. Immediately they will give. The astrology science is so perfect. What you were in

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>750729SB.DAL.htm

</small>

24. Causelessmercy - Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.15.38 - Los Angeles, December 16, 1973

Astrological science is so perfect. The moment the child is ... so many temples. Devotees: Jaya!Prabhupāda: Yes. This is astrology. Those of my students who have seen my horoscope

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>731216SB.LA.htm

</small>

25. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Srimad-Bhagavatam - Canto 8 - 18

Ṭhākura, an expert astrologer, explains the word nakṣatra-tārādyāḥ. ... became situated very auspiciously, according to astrological calculations, to celebrate the birth of

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/SB8.<wbr>18.htm

</small>

26. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Sri Caitanya-caritamrta - Adi-lila - 13

Cakravartī, who was a great astrologer, immediately prepared a horoscope, and by astrological calculation he saw that the child was a great personality. This chapter describes

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>Adi13.htm

</small>

27. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead - 3

Lord, the constellations became very auspicious. The astrological influence of the star known ... of Brahmā. According to the astrological conclusion, besides the proper situation

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/KB3.<wbr>htm

</small>

28. Causelessmercy - Room Conversation - November 3, 1973, New Delhi

Śrīdhara Mahārāja told me. Some astrologer has Brahmānanda: He s taken his birth ... and preach, instead of earning money. Yes. Some astrologer told me that I should have been a

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/<wbr>731103rc.del.htm

</small>

29. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Teachings of Lord Caitanya - 8

13) by the astrologer Gargamuni, who calculated Kṛṣṇa s horoscope in ... the earth about the sun. According to Vedic astrological calculations, the twenty-four hours of a day

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/<wbr>TLC8.htm

</small>

30. Causelessmercy - Ebook - Srimad-Bhagavatam - Canto 3 - 24

The parents used to astrologically determine the character and tastes of ... according to taste and character. According to astrological calculation, a person is classified according to

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/SB3.<wbr>24.htm

</small>

<small>

</small>31. Causelessmercy - His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami...

He was a great astrologer, and he opened an astrological school when he was young man. And there are many big students still practicing. They are all students of my Guru

<small>

</small>

That we understand from the astrological books.Dr. Arnold Toynbee: Yes.Prabhupāda: Yes. ... gives me This is a fact. Recently one astrologer has said that one of the biggest politicians

<small>

</small>

Just like an astrologer can say it is going to happen. You ... say, No, there will be no sun. It is neither astrology, neither anything. It is knowledge. You have no knowledge; you

<small>

</small>

lagna gaṇi -by astrological calculation of the birth moment; pūrve ... smilingly said, "Formerly I ascertained all this by astrological calculation and noted it in writing. Adi14.14

<small>

</small>

I know that (indistinct) here is an astrologer. I can do astrological charts. Do you consider that māyā? [break]Allen Ginsberg: I don t know how It s difficult for me to

<small>

</small>

The planets in our solar system, I mean.Prabhupāda: Yes, astrology. Astrology. There is planetary system. It is the Vedic system. You can see at night. The whole planetary system

<small>

</small>

India, marriage took place only after an astrological calculation of past, present, and future ... bride and bridegroom by consulting an astrologer who could see the future. Nowadays

<small>

</small>

Just like one astrologer has explained that Jawaharlal Nehru has become a dog in Scandinavia. (laughs) There is chance. Tathā dehāntara- prāptiḥ. You will have to change your

<small>

</small>

So that was calculated astrologically, that what kind of name he should be given, because the name should carry some meaning of the activities of his life. So Kṛṣṇa is named

<small>

</small>

Vyāsadeva could see this by his transcendental vision. As an astrologer can see the future fate of a man, or an astronomer can foretell the solar and lunar eclipses, those

<small>

</small>

And some astrologer told me that: You should have become like Birla. So there was some chances, very good chances. I was manager in a big chemical factory. I started my own

<small>

</small>

People have become so misguided, they are memorizing. In our country some astrologer has said that one big politician, he has become one of the two dogs in Scandinavia! Now here

<small>

</small>

And they give some astrological hint also. So in this way people gave them some contribution. That is their livelihood. So this All the systems were made very easy on account of

<small>

</small>

It is no astrology. It is natural conclusion.Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Common sense.Paramahaṁsa: That d mean total destruction.Prabhupāda: Well, total or partial, that we shall see

<small>

</small>

Vedic system as soon as a child is born, immediately expert brāhmaṇas, astrologers, are called. Automatically, they That is called jāta-kriyā. There is a function. There are

<small>

</small>

And one astrologer sometimes he read my hand. He said in Hindi, kukum calena(?) Kukum calena means Your hand speaks that your order will be executed. Devotees: Jaya!Prabhupāda:

<small>

</small>

So everything is predicted by astrological calculation.So Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu is predicted in the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam and other scriptures as the Supreme Personality of

<small>

</small>

Logy does not mean that.Jayatīrtha: Still, they re awarding Ph.D. s in theology.Prabhupāda: Just like astrology. That is a science. Eh? What is that?Jayatīrtha: But still they

<small>

</small>

Vedic literatures are given to him to help him search out his father and his paternal property. The astrologer Sarvajña further advised the poor man: Don t dig on the southern

<small>

</small>

Kāśī on the advice of an astrologer, and actually it so happened that after the marriage of the King s daughter with Śvaphalka there was sufficient rainfall in the province.

<small>

</small>51.

Learned scholars in astrology, they were calculating the horoscope of the newly born child. So he was being described that This child, this baby now born, he will be hero like

<small>

</small>

He should not indulge in unnecessary books or adopt professions like astrology, nor should he try to become a great orator. He should also give up the path of unnecessary argument

<small>

</small>

There he rested in a hotel, but the hotelkeeper was informed by an astrologer employed there that Sanātana Gosvāmī had some gold coins with him. The hotelkeeper, desiring to

<small>

</small>

At the time of birth, a person s situation according to different astral influence, and then the astrology science can make his horoscope, his future activities, his future hopes

<small>

</small>

Cakravartī, a renowned astrologer, foretold that the child would be a great personage in time; and he, therefore, gave him the name Viśvambhara. The ladies of the neighborhood

<small>

</small>

And that is already there. Guṇa-karma-vibhāgaśaḥ. The, the, in Vedic astrology, jāta-karma, they will say that This child is a śūdra, this child is a brāhmaṇa, this

<small>

</small>

Even astronomy, astrology, politics, sociology, atomic theory, everything is there. Vidyā-bhāgavatāvadhi. Therefore if we study Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam very carefully, then you

<small>

</small>

Vedic astrology reveals whether one has been born in the brāhmaṇa class, the kṣatriya class, the vaiśya class, or the śūdra class, according to the three qualities of

<small>

</small>

But where he is now? Can anyone say where is Napoleon? One astrologer in India has said that Jawaharlal Nehru is now a dog in the house of a gentleman in Sweden.Guru Gaurāṅga:

<small>

</small>

Vedas_Are_Your_Astrologer.mp3 (26:05 - 661127CC.NY ) 427. (23:41 - 661128CC.NY ) 428. http://

<small>

</small>

<small>

</small> 61. Causelessmercy - Evening Darsana - July 7, 1976, Washington, D.C.

Our star will eventually turn into a red giant, will incinerate this earth. Other stars, the astrologers have found, or astronomers, excuse me Prabhupāda: You find out that verse

<small>

</small>

That s all right.Gurudāsa: Actually, even the scientists say there is astrological reasons behind Rāhu the planet.Pañca-draviḍa: So they re predicting five thousand years

<small>

</small>

Vedas_Are_Your_Astrologer.mp3 (26:05 - 661127CC.NY ) 68. (23:41 - 661128CC.NY ) 69. .

<small>

</small>

Vedas_Are_Your_Astrologer__<wbr>nov66.mp3 (26:11) 369. CC._Madh._20.137-138__<wbr>Attained_By_Unflinching_Faith_<wbr>_nov66.mp3 (23:30) 370. CC._Madh._20.137-142__This_<wbr>System_Is_Called_Abhideya

<small>

</small>

He was a great astrologer. So he told me that from Benares the Germans have taken three books: one is Akāśa-patola, one is Kapota-vahi and his Khapoda-vahi. Khapoda-vahi, this

<small>

</small>

Vedas_Are_Your_Astrologer.mp3 (26:05 - 661127CC.NY ) 68. (23:41 - 661128CC.NY ) 69. .

<small>

</small>

In astrology also, the moment is calculated like that. If the exact moment is there, by mathematical calculation, he can give you the exact history of your whole life. This is

<small>

</small>

Then they come before the child and the astrologer to hear the future life of the child. Nanda Mahārāja and other members of the family dressed and sat down in front of the

<small>

</small>

So he was a learned astrologer. He said, Nanda Mahārāja, your this son formerly had three other colors: śuklo raktas tathā pīta. He was of white color, He was of red color,

<small>

</small>

I don t require to be a very expert astrologer or astronomer. I hear from Kṛṣṇa, and I reproduce. Just like child. Father said, This is this; I say, This is this. That s all

<small>

</small>71.

But that means they do not know actually the motions.Dr. Patel: And the old astrologers and scientists of India, they have planned it perfectly, when it comes out.Prabhupāda: Our

<small>

</small>

Vāsudeva will give him all knowledge about science, about politics, about philosophy, about astrology, astronomy. Everything will come out. You haven t got to go to some other

<small>

</small>

I am still brave.Devotees: Jaya, Śrīla Prabhupāda!Prabhupāda: Some astrologer told that This boy, for executing his purpose, he will enter into the fire. Yes. [break] recently

<small>

</small>

Bhṛgu-saṁhitā, which reveals information about one s past, present and future lives according to astrological calculations. Somehow or other one must be enlightened about his

<small>

</small>

Siddhānta-śiromaṇi, an astrological text, the different oceans are described as follows: (1) the ocean of salt water, (2) the ocean of milk, (3) the ocean of yogurt, (4) the

<small>

</small>

According to revealed scriptures and astrological calculation, the age of Kali is in its five thousandth year. Therefore, Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam was compiled not less than five

<small>

</small>

Vedic astrology reveals whether one has been born in the vipra-varṇa, kṣatriya-varṇa, vaiśya-varṇa or śūdra-varṇa, according to the three qualities of material nature

<small>

</small>

He was happy to learn from the learned brāhmaṇas that by astrological calculations the child would be born a first-grade devotee of the Lord, and more confidentially he wanted

<small>

</small>

is made by a learned astrologer. It is a great science, and misuse of a science does not make it useless. Mahārāja Parīkṣit or even the Personality of Godhead appear in

<small>

</small>

saṁsāre SYNONYMS lagna gaṇi -by astrological calculation of the birth moment; harṣa-mati very pleased; nīlāmbara cakravartī of the name Nīlāmbara Cakravartī; gupte in

<small>

</small> 81.

Vedas and astrology, that this boy would be attacked by many demons. Now they actually saw that this was coming true, word for word. All the elderly cowherd men, including Nanda

<small>

</small>

Bhṛgu-saṁhitā, which reveals information about one s past, present, and future lives according to astrological calculations. Somehow or other one must be enlightened about

<small>

</small>

Vedas_Are_Your_Astrologer.mp3 (26:08 - 661127CC.NY ) 427. (23:44 - 661128CC.NY ) 428. .

<small>

</small>

Kṛṣṇa consulted many learned astrologers to find the suitable moment at which to marry Kālindī, and then He married her with great pomp. This marriage ceremony gave much

<small>

</small>

Vedic evidence, grammar, astrology, rhetoric, vocabulary and logic. Her constant friends are the supplements of the Vedas, the Purāṇas, and she is decorated with the final

<small>

</small>

India that when a child is born, an astrologer is called for. When Lord Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appeared five thousand years ago, Gargamuni was called by

<small>

</small>

I had good opportunities to become a very rich businessman. An astrologer even told me that I should have become as rich as the wealthiest man in India. There were very good

<small>

</small>

Bhṛgu-saṁhitā, the great astrological calculation. He explained how air, fire, water and earth are generated from ether. He explained how the air in the stomach works and

<small>

</small>

And we cover eastern religions. We did a feature article this month on Bishop James Pike, UFOs, astrology. You know Dr. Bode, Frambose Bode from the theol He s with Manley Hall.

<small>

</small>

Berkeley and he majored in astrology and chemistry. And he s an atheist. And his logic is is that it s very empirical is that if there s other life, they have to have bodies

<small>

</small>

saṁsāre SYNONYMS lagna gaṇi -by astrological calculation of the birth moment; harṣa-mati very pleased; nīlāmbara cakravartī of the name Nīlāmbara Cakravartī; gupte in

<small>

</small>

Therefore without liberated man, you cannot get real knowledge. Therefore you ll find even the so-called scientists, astrologer, and the astronomer, or They re studying this

<small>

</small>

It is not astrology. It is Everything is there in the Vedic knowledge. Veda means knowledge, full knowledge. You take advantage of it and become learned.Thank you. (end) THIS WEB

<small>

</small>

Jyotir-veda means astronomy , astrology not astronomy. Because any other, the less intelligent than brāhmaṇas, the kṣatriyas, the vaiśyas, the śūdras, they would need the

<small>

</small>

It is called bhūtejyā. One of our big politician, Indian politician, some astrologer said that He has become a dog in Scandinavia. But you cannot deny. You cannot deny. If you

<small>

</small>

In astrology, a man is considered fortunate who has great wealth, very good sons or a very good wife. Of these three, one who has a very good wife is considered the most fortunate

<small>

</small>

If according to astrological calculation the combination is perfect, then marriage takes place. Sometimes, however, there is a mistake, and family life becomes frustrating. It

<small>

</small>

Astrological calculations are called jyoti-śāstra. Because the jyoti, or effulgence, in the material world comes from the different stars and planets, the science is called

<small>

</small>

make a horoscope according to astrological calculations. But the child to which Mamatā gave birth was begotten by Bṛhaspati irreligiously, for although Mamatā was the wife of

<small>

</small>

Consequently you have only four heads. PURPORT Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura, one of the greatest astrologers of his time, gives information from Siddhānta-

<small>

</small>101.

Vaiṣṇava gosvāmī opinions available in astrological and astronomical calculations. By calling Nityānanda Prabhu a bhraṣṭa avadhūta (a rejected paramahaṁsa), Advaita

<small>

</small>

vijñāya knowing (from the brāhmaṇa astrologers); māninī being very proud; devayānī the daughter of Śukrācārya; pituḥ of her father; geham to the house; yayau

<small>

</small>

He immediately offered, I have got this seven dollars. You take it. He was astrologer. He said, No, you have got eight dollars. But I ll not take your money. No, no, you take, sir

<small>

</small>

you have no desire to understand me. bas.

Please answer only this question, how do you derive the quality of a planet, by rashi or bhava? Sign or House? Quality in this context either, Water, Earth, Air, Fire.

Please answer only this question, how do you derive the quality of a planet, by rashi or bhava? Sign or House? Quality in this context either, Water, Earth, Air, Fire.

Every planet has an inherent prakrity and element.

For example the moon is water / kapha, as are Jupiter and Venus. (Jupiter is also akasha/ether)

Sun and Mars are pita / fire, as is Ketu

Saturn is Vatta / Air, as is Rahu

Mercury is tri-dosha prakrity / balanced, and his elemental nature is influenced exceedingly by his associations.

```

I am not happy with myself for answering your question. You should first apologize for the insults you have bestowed elsewhere.

Every planet has an inherent prakrity and element.

For example the moon is water / kapha, as are Jupiter and Venus. (Jupiter is also akasha/ether)

Sun and Mars are pita / fire, as is Ketu

Saturn is Vatta / Air, as is Rahu

Mercury is tri-dosha prakrity / balanced, and his elemental nature is influenced exceedingly by his associations.

```

I am not happy with myself for answering your question. You should first apologize for the insults you have bestowed elsewhere.

Since I don't know you, how can I insult you? At this forum we discuss topics why you're getting personally involved? Stick to discuss the topic.

Your point was to reject compatibility of the elements without providing any reasonable argument. This is foolishness. When rejecting something you should have provided evidence. Instead you feel insulted, even more foolishness.

Now above I was asking you again, how you derive the quality of a planet within a horoscope - since we are talking about astrology?

The right answer would have been, primarily from the sign, rashi, in which the planet is situated. Rashi is the sign (rashi) that a planet is in at the time of birth (janma).

For example, Sun in Pisces is classified as situated in element Water, you say, in Fire?

This might be the problem why you cannot understand the compatibility of the elements, you consider Sun in Pisces as Sun in fiery element?

This is rather very wrong! A person with Sun in Pisces displays all the characteristics of a personality of water element.

The constellation of Pisces appears as a fish swimming in the waters that pour from Aquarius. In Babylonian times, this star formation was associated with the gods Oannes and Dagon.

These were water deities in the form of fish. Also in this constellation is the Leash– upon which were tied the two fish goddesses, Anunitum and Simmah.

2ajxo37.jpg

The image of a great fish in the night's constellations has been perceived for thousands of years, by cultures throughout the world.

Each planet has an inherent prakrity as listed.

Each rashi also, and each bhava - inherent.

The combination of the three - especially the planet and the rashi - produces unique effects - planets and rashis are are more or less "combatible" - if you were a little less beligerent you would see that i agree with you.

In fact I just made a post about why the moon is exalted in Taurus which is almost entirely talking about this.

I really don't like you. I won't check this thread anymore. If there is a way to block you I will. I've met a lot of beligerent people, but you take the cake. May you learn.

Each planet has an inherent prakrity as listed.

Each rashi also, and each bhava - inherent.

The combination of the three - especially the planet and the rashi - produces unique effects - planets and rashis are are more or less "combatible" - if you were a little less beligerent you would see that i agree with you.

In fact I just made a post about why the moon is exalted in Taurus which is almost entirely talking about this.

I really don't like you. I won't check this thread anymore. If there is a way to block you I will. I've met a lot of beligerent people, but you take the cake. May you learn.

At the topic of "Compatibility And The Four Elements" at http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/449202-compatibility-four-elements.html you concluded:

"...so your theory seems out of line with more accepted methods."

In other words anybody who reads this will say, a vedic astrologer commented, compatibility of the elements is out of line.

When asking you to back up your claim, to give evidence, you say, I don't like you, you hate me, I really don't like you etc...

In sum I would say, Srila Prabhupada's statement, "If according to astrological calculations the boy and girl were compatible in every respect, the match was called yoṭaka and the marriage would be accepted, (SB 9.18.24) ", is fully 100% valid and everything else is a bogus idea and to be rejected.

Also I would like to mention my Astrology teacher's book which says the same,

Stephen Arroyo: Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements

http://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Psychology-Four-Elements-Counseling/dp/0916360016