IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sh1986

Need ur help Deepaji

Rate this topic

Hello Deepaji. I'm a female living in Melbourne, Australia from the past 2 yrs. My DOB: 2th Sep 1986, TOB: 11:40AM (IST) and POB: Hyderabad, India. Recently a boy has proposed to me. I would like to know, will this be a good proposal for marriage? He is a tall guy with wheatish complexion. Can u tell me if he is the person whom iam going to get married or is it going to be someone else? How would be my better half in appearance, so that I can judge whether he is the one or not? Will my marriage be an inter caste one? When would i be getting married? Can u tell me few things abt my past? Iam confused in my life. Thanks in advance.

Do you have his birth details, dear?

Well, you must be going through the worst phases career wise, if you have one.

you could get married after some unnecessary delays anytime after Sep 2009.

your guy is likely to have a good reputation. He will be good looking and romantic temperament. Definitely tall.

you have a lot of parental support, yet there has been at least one major problem in the past related to finances.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Could anyone please do this Kundali Match and let me know the outcome. Will this be a good match? Am I a manglik? Please be frank enough and tell me, as I'm ready to take the bad parts of this kundali match.

ME: Girl

DOB: 2th Sep 1986

TOB: 11:40 AM (IST)

POB: Hyderabad, AP, India

Boy:

DOB: 10th Dec 1985

TOB: 06:40 PM (IST)

POB: Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India

Dear sh1986

I wanted to linger on for a while for others to comment as well. This is a classic case where ashtakoot matching crosses the basic minimum requirement but there is a bhakoot dosha which make me refuse this alliance. I shall be equally mum on the remedies for this is a decision involving several lives.

I wish you a lot of peace.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thank you Deepja Ji. Few people say that Iam a manglik whereas some say Iam not. I have mangal in the 2nd house they say. If Iam manglik and the boy isn't, then would that lead to divorce? Please check our charts and let me know if there is an indication of such thing in my kundali. Also, in this kundali match, apart from Bhakoot dosha, they say we have Ggana dosha as well. The boy is from Deva Gana and I'm from the Devil. Does this creates havoc in marital life?

I think we have Bhakut (5/9 axis) Dosha which people say is related to progeny. Is it specific to Progeny issues or also related to the 'Love and Harmony' in the marital life? Does this effect the mental happiness of the couple? Can you please check if there is a divorce written in my kundali. Is my married life full of struggles and dissatisfaction? Please be frank and tell me as i still have a chance to re-think about it.