Sign in to follow this  
prabhat_shcil

confusion over gemstone - diff astrologer give diff advice

Rate this topic

My name prabhat

dob 9th may 1973

time of birth 4:58 am

place : chhibramau (up) india

I have Jupiter in 10th house in my Lagna chart - in Capricorn hence debilitated .

Sun in Aries - first house hence exalted but weak in avastha , saturn in 2nd house with venus in Taurus rashi - but Saturn in weak in avastha and astakvarga chart as per current transit - and venus is also weak in avastha.

ketu and rahu 3rd and ninth retrograde - so not able to give their full result

MARS in11th in Aquarius again good placement and strong - but again some affliction .

so their is lot of mix of good and bad - but good planet are not able to give their full result .

Some astrologer recommend me to wear YELLOW SAPPHIRE - but recently two of the guy asked me to remove this.( should i wear because as per some logic wearing would make Jupiter strong hence will give bad result / but others say - a debilitated planet will give more debilitated result with stone.)

one astrologer asked me to wear CORAL .( should i wear this as mars is too strong)?

one astrologer asked me to wear RUBY . ( should i wear this as sun is exalted but weak in avastha)?

ultimately should i wear any stone at all as their is lot of mixed and match of good on bad and bad on good - so stone may not give desired result .

ALSO I am concerned about fluctuation my career - i have few setback earlier also - but one friend astrologer of mine said with strong GAJ KESARI YOGA i will never have dearth of job is this true.?

please advice

Provide some past incidents of life to match with the birth details. Also mention your professional field.

Was there any problem as mentioned against each during the following periods:

Jan 1989 to March 1990 - trouble to parents and education

Feb 1991 to July 1991 - trouble to health and education.

August 1994 to August 1995 - period not favorable for many things (troubles/tensions in connection with happiness to/from parents; lack of required initiatives in education/profession; lack of support from luck/fortune; loss/wastage of money)

Yes between 1989 to 1991 there was trouble related education - 1989 i did 12th - without having good grade .

and after this disruption in BSc in 1990 and 91- i completed graduation in 1995

and analysis of 1994-95 is generally on the line in fact this contine till mid of 96 - somewhere in feb-march 96 i fell sick due to jaundice.

i am in banking , currenlty as private banker (wealth advisor) based at dubai.

for more event well i got married on 28th nov 2003 , my child took birth on 17 th feb 2005 .

i joined my present organisation on 9th march 07

i got my first job in march 1999 ,

month of feb 1999 was really bad for my family

i did my mba between 96-98

i am in banking , currenlty as private banker (wealth advisor) based at dubai.

for more event well i got married on 28th nov 2003 , my child took birth on 17 th feb 2005 .

i joined my present organisation on 9th march 07

i got my first job in march 1999 ,

month of feb 1999 was really bad for my family

i did my mba between 96-98

Yellow sapphire is the only stone you need.

- Pablo

All the three gems viz. Coral (for Mars), Ruby (for Sun) and yellow sapphire (for Jupiter) are suitable to you in decreasing order.

Coral is specifically suitable for professional and financial development.

There are some strong chances of foreign visits before mid August 2011.

dear raj,

till now i was wearing yellow sapphire - but recently removed this after adviced by one astrologer - his reasoning - Jupiter is debilitated in my 10th house - being placed in capricorn . Hence jupiter will show its negative result - wearing sapphire will increase the negative effect of the jupiter .

I am already living in Dubai - so what this foreign visit before mid august 2011 means .

There are no negative effects of Jupiter's Gem in your chart; it is just the functional effectiveness being less than Coral and Ruby.

Foreign visit mean foreign visit - simple as that. You are at present in Dubai, so movement out of Dubai within the specified period is highly expected.