IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chong--kl

drink urine

Rate this topic

hi,

mine friend advise me to drink on urine, especially the first urine in the morning, after wake up.

i want to know is this healthy? is this recorded in the ayurveda?

thanks

chong

No, it is not from the ayurveda, it is harmful to take your own urine. The only ayurveda urine medicine is made from cow's urine. For us human beings our urine is something our body wants to get rid of, toxic substances are removed from the body. The mother of my daughter's girlfriend also came up with this idea. She died one year later at the age of 46.

i m agreed with suchandra..

IN ayurveda medicines its mentined that some products are prapred from cow urine like, chandraprabhavati, gokhargugulu, etc.. and accoridnt to ayurveda the food what we eat thats go inside and form 7 dhatu in form of ras, rakt, mas,med maza, asthi, sukra,, so all those are final products to make growith of body and urine is waste product of body that in ayurveda call form of Malla,, ( malla is waste part of body) and in Ayurveda mall are various types like puris,mutra, karna mall. so how come it will be mentioned that self urince of first time of morning is good for health.. even i had heard from many people but it wont be a fact of ayurveda..

regards

adwait

I m not sure from where ur freind come to know about self drinking uriene and even i had heared about it but its not mentioned in Ayurveda shastra about self drinking uriene but might be in japan they have some there logic about it..

regards

adwait tripathi

but mine friend has a special ability, he can see human aura and he said after drink urin, the energy will be increase . drink urine also available in japan too.

Better first try cow urine, this is also available in Japan. The function of the kidneys is to keep the various elements in the blood balanced. If you drink your urine, you are reintroducing that disease back to your body.

Gomūtra is good medicine for liver disease, this is made from cow urine.

The ingredients of panca-gavya are milk, yogurt, ghee (clarified butter), cow urine and cow dung. All these items come from the cow; therefore we can just imagine how important the cow is, since its urine and stool are required for bathing the Deity. The pancamrta consists of five kinds of nectar -- yogurt, milk, ghee, honey and sugar. The major portion of this preparation also comes from the cow. To make it more palatable, sugar and honey are added.

If you want to drink something healthy in the morning try Gotu Kola mixed with Peppermint or some strong Ginseng tea if you want more energy.

Or maybe some fresh fruit or vegetable juice.

Drinking one's bodily waste fluids for health is just too far out there brother.

but mine friend has a special ability, he can see human aura and he said after drink urin, the energy will be increase . drink urine also available in japan too.

Hi Chong. I know one man who drank his own urine for several years everyday. He was telling everyone how great it is to drink your own urine.

I saw him a few months ago, and it seems to have had no miraculous power for good health. Infact he looked very worn out and depleted.

As far as aura is concerned, I would say urine drinking does not increase vitality - even though it contains many minerals etc. These minerals have been rejected by the bodies natural process already, and daily re-ingesting them could actually prove harmful.

I see auras chong also. It seems to be a psychological development of the subtle mind. We are actually pure spirit, not the mind or body, so as we deepen realization of our true self, other modalities of our being will be seen in finer and more subtle ways.

Put it this way. Some people are more body conscious, and some people more mind conscious. Those with these special gifts of mind identify more with the mind, and spontaneously realize aspects of it, that develop in time.

The best way is actually to identify with the soul. The soul is in bondage identifying with the mind and body. The real function of the soul is to identify with super-soul (God/Nityananda-Balarama). Then the revelation of what is lasting happiness and love becomes manifest.

Even the gifts of psychic abilities like aura seeing become like tiny rain drops compared to the great ocean of love of God.

The auric body is in connection with mind function. The aura is constantly changing and in flux, as is the mind. A pristine aura or pure mind of a saint, is so beautiful simply because it is identifying with a higher principle (God). Rather than identifying with the temporary lower realms of duality and suffering (mind/body consciousness).

Drinking urine may have some health benefits, or some ill-health reaction. Studies are showing both possibilities. Real vitality (life force) is actually attained by connecting with the source of vitality - eternal life - God. Sac-cit-ananda-vigraha. Sri Krsna!

If you want to drink something healthy in the morning try Gotu Kola mixed with Peppermint or some strong Ginseng tea if you want more energy.

Or maybe some fresh fruit or vegetable juice.

This is such nectar advice chong. Gotu kola herb will greatly benefit mind function.

Another good way to have more energy, vitality, and at the same time to control the sexual sense is to direct the reproductive energy up to the solar plexus.

Sitting straight or standing, focus on the energy itself and while inhaling deeply, bring the energy up to the solar plexus and then exhale while feeling it in the solar plexus. Keep on doing this until you no longer feel it anywhere below the solar plexus. I learned how to do this from The Yogi Science of Breath.

In 1978, the former Prime Minister of India, Mr. Moraji Desai, a longtime practitioner of urine therapy spoke to Dan Rather on "60 Minutes" about urine therapy and stated it was the perfect medical solution for the millions of Indians who cannot afford medical treatment. Among other modern celebrities, the British actress Sarah Miles has drunk her own urine for over thirty years, in claiming the belief that it immunizes against allergies, amongst other health benefits.

Shivambu Kalpa

Hi,

I dont want to start with I know someone or I read. I had been drinking Urine for many years, and yes, it is absolutely miraculous effect your your health.

Apply to your wounds and they will heal soon, apply to your face, all the marks will vanish, and in course of time you will forget what a fever is, and this all happended to me. I started it after reading the book from Swami Sivananda. I had advised many of my friends, and everyone is happy.

Moraji Desai, was a living example for the benefits. There are many references to this sacred medicine in many sacred and ancient text books.

I am not denying Ayurveda/Siddha is a gem in iteself, without any debate, but this cannot be ruled out as well.

Tat Tvam Asi,

Hatha Yogi

http://uk.news./22/20081014/tod-uk-boxing-klitschko-nappies-1a5e080.html

Talk about urine therepy...

Breaking News

Klitschko soothes fists with son's wet nappies

2 hours 4 mins ago

<cite class="auth">reute.jpg </cite>

Vitali Klitschko used his son's wet nappies to keep his fists from swelling up after winning his WBC heavyweight title bout against Nigeria's Samuel Peter, the Ukrainian told a German newspaper on Tuesday. Skip related content

Related photos / videos

1052018403-ukraine-s-klitschko-celebrates.jpg?x=310&y=231&q=75&wc=395&hc=295&xc=22&yc=1&sig=mcAl.6x052rjOK3PTQqFWQ--#310,231 Ukraine's Klitschko celebrates Enlarge photo

Klitschko said he wrapped them around his hands and it helped him recover.

"Baby wee is good because it's pure, doesn't contain toxins and doesn't smell," the 37-year old boxer told Bild after he won back the WBC title on Saturday.

"I wrap nappies filled with my three-year-old son Max's wee around my fists," he said, adding he got the idea from his grandmother. "The nappies hold the liquid and the swelling stays down."

Klitschko said Peter should try the nappy trick as well.

(Reporting by Josie Cox, editing by Alan Baldwin)

That's wild. Urine may contain some antiseptic properties. I have heard that soldiers in battle in WW2 when pee on their wounds if they had no antiseptic on hand. Don't know if that is true.

Either way it's a far cry from waking up in the morning and peeing into a glass.

I have heard that soldiers in battle in WW2 when pee on their wounds if they had no antiseptic on hand. Don't know if that is true.

Its true. I had this super chronic case of foot tinea after a long stint in poor conditions travelling. Should have worn those sandals into that Mexican shower...but after 32 hours on a bus common sense waned (and exhaustion took over).

Tried all sorts of creams, nothing could kill this 'super tinea'.:eek: The weeks went by...

So I took drastic measures. I was desperate. And yes, I peed on my feet every morning for one week:eek:.

That tinea died a quick death!!!:kick:Once again I found my peace with the world and fellow men!!!

But!!! Worse was to come. The fungus simply entered my system and went under cover. Flaring up six months later in a massive infection throughtout my body. Really painful.

A big penicillin shot (tineas sweet revenge) was called to task:cool:. That shot hurt the most of all, both my bum and my pride:rolleyes:.

Yes indeed, pee is a wonder, it sure packs a punch.

hi,

mine friend advise me to drink on urine, especially the first urine in the morning, after wake up.

thanks

chong

Now thats a very peculiar question. After all we pass urine to remove it from our body. Keeping urine in the body will burn/harm our organs as it is toxic in nature. I can't see any point as to why someone should drink the urine that was supposed to be passed. :confused:

Hi,

I dont want to start with I know someone or I read. I had been drinking Urine for many years, and yes, it is absolutely miraculous effect your your health.

Apply to your wounds and they will heal soon, apply to your face, all the marks will vanish, and in course of time you will forget what a fever is, and this all happended to me. I started it after reading the book from Swami Sivananda. I had advised many of my friends, and everyone is happy.

Moraji Desai, was a living example for the benefits. There are many references to this sacred medicine in many sacred and ancient text books.

I am not denying Ayurveda/Siddha is a gem in iteself, without any debate, but this cannot be ruled out as well.

Tat Tvam Asi,

Hatha Yogi

My friend is a disciple of Sivananda, and he said he'd washed his hair with urine before, that it was good for the hair.

He might have been joking.

Many people will ingest practically anything in order to maintain or increase vitality without regard to its affect upon their consciousness. However, no one is guaranteed good health, much less the opportunity to see even one more sunrise; therefore while we are sojourning in these bodies we should seek that which is for our best good - our eternal welfare. This can be accomplished by spiritualizing our eating and drinking by offering to the All-Pervading One food and drink and then consuming the remnants of that sacrifice. Therefore when considering what you want to ingest, ask yourself if it would be a suitable offering to the Supreme Being.