IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sun89389sun

Iam facing health related problem

Rate this topic

Hi All,

Iam a 24 year old boy and my weight is currently 83kg. Iam 5 feet and 9 inches long. Iam fellign very FAT these days. My weigth is increasing day by day.

Iam also suffering from PILES for last two months and taking medicine for it but I still have pain and swelling. I also have GASTIC.My body colour is also becoming darder and darker day by day.In summer I sweat a lot. I think my immune system and my body strenth is very down these days

PLEASE HELP ME AND SUGGEST SOME MEDICINE

Dear freind ..

As i come to know about ur symptoms i can tell easily that due to have more duration of constipation will caused u obec and that is the reason of ur incrasing weight.. also as u told me about the piles its is also happening due to ur constipation.. there is many effective medicines in Ayurveda that can reduce ur weight upto 7-8kg in a months but also the corse is very tuff u need to control upon ur diet, also u need to do yoga as well as to avoid to have constipation in body.. so for it i need to mentioned u complete treatment and therapy to reduce wegiht..

there is many medicines are effective in ayurveda for reduce weight..

like,,

punarnava mandoor.

trikatu

shodhitharitki

arujun chal

kutki

medohar gugulu

hingawastak churna

vayavidang

triphala gugulu

---------------------------

mix all those and take 6-7gm of powder with lemmon honey luke warm mixture twice a day after lunch and dinner..

2- take

punarnavasa 4- tea spon

kumari asava 4 tea spoon

add 8 tea spoon water take after lunch and dinner..

chitrak haritiki

1 tea spoon with cup of luke warm milk before sleeping..

before takeing all those medicines first need to do verechan of your body by aranya tail or castor oil

take 7-8ml or 20ml of castor oil + add cup of luke warm sweet milk drink it adn drink one more glass of milk. before sleeping next day u got have 3-4 motion and all those toxic in side ur body comes out than furuther u need to start treament by those medicines and i m sure 30% of ur disorder will get cured from castor oil and once in a week u need to do it regular for make ur constipation relef and automatic u got relief from piles too..

please try to work out on u quick and hard otherwise ur like like hell those piles will increase and also u will get arthrities.. already vayu dosh is in peak in ur body and then rhemetic arithrities wil start

there is also deit chart if u want i can prepard for u ..

and youga too..

so every thing there freind and start as soon and please check ur weight before starting the medicines

regards

vaidya adwait tripathi

hi tripathi,

u mean by taking aranya tail or castor oil with milk can clean our toxic ?

thank

chong

Dear freind ..

As i come to know about ur symptoms i can tell easily that due to have more duration of constipation will caused u obec and that is the reason of ur incrasing weight.. also as u told me about the piles its is also happening due to ur constipation.. there is many effective medicines in Ayurveda that can reduce ur weight upto 7-8kg in a months but also the corse is very tuff u need to control upon ur diet, also u need to do yoga as well as to avoid to have constipation in body.. so for it i need to mentioned u complete treatment and therapy to reduce wegiht..

there is many medicines are effective in ayurveda for reduce weight..

like,,

punarnava mandoor.

trikatu

shodhitharitki

arujun chal

kutki

medohar gugulu

hingawastak churna

vayavidang

triphala gugulu

---------------------------

mix all those and take 6-7gm of powder with lemmon honey luke warm mixture twice a day after lunch and dinner..

2- take

punarnavasa 4- tea spon

kumari asava 4 tea spoon

add 8 tea spoon water take after lunch and dinner..

chitrak haritiki

1 tea spoon with cup of luke warm milk before sleeping..

before takeing all those medicines first need to do verechan of your body by aranya tail or castor oil

take 7-8ml or 20ml of castor oil + add cup of luke warm sweet milk drink it adn drink one more glass of milk. before sleeping next day u got have 3-4 motion and all those toxic in side ur body comes out than furuther u need to start treament by those medicines and i m sure 30% of ur disorder will get cured from castor oil and once in a week u need to do it regular for make ur constipation relef and automatic u got relief from piles too..

please try to work out on u quick and hard otherwise ur like like hell those piles will increase and also u will get arthrities.. already vayu dosh is in peak in ur body and then rhemetic arithrities wil start

there is also deit chart if u want i can prepard for u ..

and youga too..

so every thing there freind and start as soon and please check ur weight before starting the medicines

regards

vaidya adwait tripathi

Hi

Obesity leads to piles and dark complexion

Follow these strictly

Avoid fast foods, oily foods, sweets , bakery foods and ghee

Brisk Walk 3 kms / day

Stop tea , cofffee etc

Stick on two three food times break fast, lunch dinner

consume lots of salads, fruits, pulses and reduce carbohydrates like rice and wheat in food servings

Take a spoon of tripahal powder with tea spoons of honey and wash it down with a glass of warm water