IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
qwerty99

Any cure for Vitiligo (Safed Daag)

Rate this topic

Hi friends,

I am suffering from some black magic done by family members for the past 3-4 years. 2-3 months I met a tantrik who performed some rituals for my cure... but in the meantime some of his activities left us suspicious... he did some peepal pooja and some pooha he performed in Shamshaan (cremation ground).. since he is friend of my uncle so we let him perform this pooja. After completion of the ritual no positive effect happened but one extremely bad side effect happened ... my grandmother age more than 60 is now suffering from Vitiligo or in hind Safed Daag (white spot).

I know that she shown sign of this symptoms because of some malicious intentions of this tantrik and he left from hometown no one knows how to contact him.

People who are aware of this disesase know that it occurs in young age (very rare in old age)..., also no one is having this disease in my family but now i don't know waht to do....

Please guide

Hi friends,

I am suffering from some black magic done by family members for the past 3-4 years. 2-3 months I met a tantrik who performed some rituals for my cure... but in the meantime some of his activities left us suspicious... he did some peepal pooja and some pooha he performed in Shamshaan (cremation ground).. since he is friend of my uncle so we let him perform this pooja. After completion of the ritual no positive effect happened but one extremely bad side effect happened ... my grandmother age more than 60 is now suffering from Vitiligo or in hind Safed Daag (white spot).

I know that she shown sign of this symptoms because of some malicious intentions of this tantrik and he left from hometown no one knows how to contact him.

People who are aware of this disesase know that it occurs in young age (very rare in old age)..., also no one is having this disease in my family but now i don't know waht to do....

Please guide

Any senior members can you please tell me some cure for vitiligo that is caused due to black magic

I'm an Ayurvedic Physician working from UttarPradesh in India. Ayurvedic Medicine is a traditional Indian medicine system, providing original and valuable solutions to chronic ailments. If you are not familiar with Ayurvedic Medicine, I will be happy to provide information for you.

Ayurvedic Medicine applies its own system of remedies through Ayurvedic pharmacy.

My areas of practice include Vascular blocks [iHD,CAD,STROKE}, Diabetes,Vitiligo, Skin ailments Hepatitis, Liver Cirrhosis, and Arthritis. I can help also with Vedic Astrology and Mantra teachings.

Please, feel free to write to me with any question about Ayurveda Medicine, Vedic Astrology, Tantra or Mantra Healing. I will be very happy to provide you with useful answers to improve your life and help you with your own healing.

Sincerely,

Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani

Ayurvedic Physician MD in Ayurveda

Associate professor

Mahrishi Dayanad Medical College

Sivan,, India