IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shipsb

GajaKesari Yoga for Cancer Lagna

Rate this topic

Respected Members,

How would the Gajakesari yoga work for native born in Cancer Lagna with Moon and jupiter together in the 8th House? Will it be nullified if Jupiter is retrograde? If nullified, considering the 8th house position, is it inauspicious?

Pls guide.:confused:

Thanx and regards

Ships

For a strong Gajakesari Yoga the Moon and the Jupiter should be both be well placed and be strong as well. They do not have to be together - just in quadrants from each other.

Jupiter - Moon in quadrants but based off of lagna Trines and Quadrant will be very strong. For Example in Cancer lagna - Moon-Jupiter in Pisces(9) or Scorpio, Aries. Also Quadrants should be good. Extending this into 11H Taurus for Cancer lagna would be beneficial as well where Moon is exalted there atleast for material gains.

Now coming to answer the question In my judgement - Gajakesari Yoga in dusthanas houses will weaken the yoga. The beneficience will be there but the full results will not be experienced.

Looking at these planets separately - Moon in 8H is in Marana Karaka Sthana - so lagna lord here is highly weakened. Jup 9L in 8H (12th from 9H) will not be good.

Depending on how the rest of the planets are placed - This should improve the prospects of the 8H - interests involving occult knowledge, spiritual learning, may be some gains thru inheritances also.

Just my thoughts on this.

Classic72

Well continuing with my explanation of Gajakesari Yoga.

Moon in 4th and Jup® in 10H is still a good Gajakesari yoga, even with Jupiter in retrogression. Jupiter is 6th and 9th lord in 10H, while is Moon is Lagna lord. Their Sama Saptaka (opposition) is good in this case.

Now since I do not have the rest of the chart etc., Hoping that Moon-Jup are not under malefic influences or curses etc - Rough interpretation would be as follows.

The native would be gainfully employed, be very honest, sincere and diligent at work. Be attached to his home, mother, good peace of mind, cheerful. Good material gains can be safely predicted.

Jupiter Dasa should be bring good professional growth and the gains will be enjoyed by the native. Mars involvement in this would elevate it to a Dharmakarmadhipati yoga - Make this yoga many times powerful.

This yoga occurs in a Quadrant 4/10 axis - Out of the quadrants 10 is the strongest, next in importance is 1,7,4. So this has more potential.

For the readers it is advisable that you include your birth details/Planet positions - so that we can assess the real chart and everybody can learn and we do not theorize using assumptions.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

Dear Classic72

regarding the 8th house moon-jupiter, DOB is 3rd sept 1974, time 4.35AM, place mumbai. Wud like to know whether the 2nd house vargottam sun in leo aspecting the moon-jupiter in 8th be of any help?

Let me first thank you for taking interest & replying to my querry. As advised by you, I am giving here my birth deatail. POB:Delhi; TOB: 1.25 a.m. & DOB: 21st October, 1952 (after mid night of 20th October). I shall be grateful, if my birth chart is studied in detail. Looking forward to positive response...........Thanks & Regards, Uner:idea:

CLASSIC 72 answered my query as follows:

Well continuing with my explanation of Gajakesari Yoga.

Moon in 4th and Jup® in 10H is still a good Gajakesari yoga, even with Jupiter in retrogression. Jupiter is 6th and 9th lord in 10H, while is Moon is Lagna lord. Their Sama Saptaka (opposition) is good in this case.

Now since I do not have the rest of the chart etc., Hoping that Moon-Jup are not under malefic influences or curses etc - Rough interpretation would be as follows.

The native would be gainfully employed, be very honest, sincere and diligent at work. Be attached to his home, mother, good peace of mind, cheerful. Good material gains can be safely predicted.

Jupiter Dasa should be bring good professional growth and the gains will be enjoyed by the native. Mars involvement in this would elevate it to a Dharmakarmadhipati yoga - Make this yoga many times powerful.

This yoga occurs in a Quadrant 4/10 axis - Out of the quadrants 10 is the strongest, next in importance is 1,7,4. So this has more potential.

For the readers it is advisable that you include your birth details/Planet positions - so that we can assess the real chart and everybody can learn and we do not theorize using assumptions.

With Best Wishes

Classic72