IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

sir mine

date of birth :14/12/1987

time of birth :01:40 am

place of birth : azamgarh (uttar pradesh)

coordinates for latitude n longitude are: 26N03 83E13

plz help me by telling mine fortune about mine studies,about foregin work ,job and marrige n the wealth.........as for now m doing B-Tech and is in 3 rd year......

plz reply to me via personal message or send email to pp5007378@gmail.com

or add me in messenger

prashant_verma41@

prashant_verma41@.co.in

Sir

My details are:

DOB - 09-NOV-1990

Time - 09:06 AM

Place - Ludhiana, Punjab

Gender - Male

Profession - Student (currently on break)

Family details

Marital Status - Single

Brother - 1 (younger, studying)

Father - Service in pharmaceutical firm (currently fearing job loss)

Mother - House-wife (suffers from severs sinus)

Sir, I gave a break to my studies in May 2008 for moving abroad for further education. I tried for it in Sept08, Jan09 but in vain. Now I am trying for July09 intake. The country for I am trying is NZ and the course is robotics engineering. How will be my studies and career if I succeed in going this time?

Sir,

here are my details

[*]26/3/82, Lucknow, 8:05 am

[*]Male

[*]student/preparing for civils

[*]unmarried

[*]i have a query regarding the gemstones i am wearing.Sir i am wearing blue sapphire in left hand and a yellow sapphire in right hand from last 5 months,i want to know wheather i am wearing the right gems bcoz things dont go my way as i plan,so i dont know wheather they suit me or not.I am in a state of dilemma ,do help me out.waitin fr ur reply.

Thnx.

1. Date, place, time of birth- 17th July 1962, Chandigarh, India
  2. Your gender, current location- Male, New Delhi
  3. profession (working/student/which field) -Business. I was exporting Clothing
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)- Married/ Three Children. Eldest is daughter 21yrs. Son 20 yrs, son 10 years/ Father expired and mother is still alive
  5. Your specific question- My work is at a stand still and financially I am dried up.Tied up with a IT Company to sell their technology but that is also short term arrangement. I want to know about Professional future, Career and Money.

Hi

I really want to know if I will have an arrange marriage or love marriage? N will I have a good married life?

my details

Miss M

1) 07-12-1989

India - Gurgaon (Haryana)

7:00PM

2) Female

3) Unmarried

4) Have an elder sister

5) I want to know if I will have an arrange marriage or love marriage? Also if I will work after marriage !

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Dear most,

I am Kaniraj.

I and my wife Ganesh Sree got married by september 7, 2007.

We want a child soon.

My wife is much frustrated, when each and every month she learns that she is not pregnant.

Plz help me to know when will we have a baby.

I am very worried about this since this affects our daily life and love life.

Details:

Kaniraj(Husband)

date of birth : 23 august 1979

Time : 6.30 pm (18.30hrs)

tamil star: Pooram

rasi : Simham

Place: Tirunelveli

I have one sister ,but she is not born to my mother.

My father had married twice.

My father had married my mother after the death of my sister's mother.

Ganesh Sree Kaniraj(wife)

date of birth: 22 october 1983

time : 8.18 am(8.18hrs)

tamil star : aswini

rasi : mesham

place : Tirunelveli

2 younger twin brothers for my wife.

we are now in Bangalore.

Dear Astro 102,

As suggested by you, I am sending a private message. Following are the astrological particulars of my near and dear. Kindly conduct a detailed analysis, and respond ASAP.

Name DOB &Time POB Longitude&latitude

Praveen, Student 05.05.1980@ 18.25 Ambajipeta 16.35N,82.01E

Questions:Boy has done M.Tech and is in London, still on job trials. When is he going to settle?

His marriage with his GF is almost fixed. When is he going to marry?

Satya,Student 13.10.1988@6.30AM NewDelhi 28.38N,77.12E

Questions: This Girl is the Fiance of No1. Where do they, and when do they settle?

Madhavee,employed.06.10.1980@6.30Am Hyderabad 17.70N,82.37E

Questions: The girl is well educated, obese, and black. When is she likely to get married?

Tejasvi,student 05.05.1992@17.30 Narsipatnam 17.40N,82.37E

Questions: Boy is staying with mother at his grandma’s place. Will his father come back? The boy is highly intelligent and scores almost 90%. How are his education and career prospects?

Yasasvi.student? 04.04.1997@14.15 Narsipatnam 17.40N,82.37E

Questions: The boy is the younger sibling of no.4. The boy is mentally handicapped, and physically too. When can we expect any significant improvement?

Dear Astro 102,

As suggested by you, I am sending a private message. Following are the astrological particulars of my near and dear. Kindly conduct a detailed analysis, and respond ASAP.

Renuka ,female, Housewife. 03.05.1977,8.55am Jaffna 80.01E,9.40N

The girl is native of srilanka, Hindu, Tamilian,married and is staying in London. She did her B.Tech from Kaulalumpur.

Question: How is her married life, and what are her job prospects?

Prasad , male, Rtd bank official. 03.02.1949 @1.15am Peddapuram 82.13N,17.08E

Question: Though earnings were good, still no savings, and always struggling for existence. When is the position going to improve?

Son is M.Tech currently in London, (item no 3)yet to get a job. When is it going to happen?

Adopted a daughter (item no 4)on 27.05.1988, very fond of the daughter, but not sure that the girl can live as a committed daughter, elder sister, etc. Will she discharge her duties faithfully?

Praveen, Student 05.05.1980@ 18.25 Ambajipeta 16.35N,82.01E

Questions:Boy has done M.Tech and is in London, still on job trials. Currently being looked after by No1. When is he going to settle?

His marriage with his GF is almost fixed. When is he going to marry? How will be his relations withnos. 2,4,5,&6?

Aparna, female, housewife. 04.09.1970@5.30am Kakinada 82.15N,16.56E

This girl is adopted into no.2’s family . She is married , but facing troubles in married life.staying with her natural parents rt.now.

Question: How is her future married life? Will be a loving daughter, and sister to her adoptive parents?

Rajeswari, female, Housemaker. 12.11.1953, 2.15am Sarabahvaram 17.40N,82.37E

Natural mother of no.4. Never struggled for money, despite lack of education and a job..Extended timely assistance to no2 for the sake of no3,4&6.

Question: will no 3,and 6 be ever grateful to her, or simply ignore her despite her timely help to them? Will she get back her due place and respect?

Vijaya, female ,Housemaker. 15.02.1954@11.00am Rajahmundry 17.00N, 81.48E

Married to no2, and mother of no.3.

Question:she created many a trouble due to her stubbornness in her married life. Now ok. But, will this last long? Will she be a good mom to no3& 4, and be a good friend to no. 5?

Would be grateful for your advise on this horoscope :

Name : kavitha

DOB : 3-sep-73

Time : 5AM

Place : Madurai,Tamilnadu

Marital status -married

Nakshatra - Moolam

Lagnam : simmam

Current Dasha : Chandra dasa

Previously running a business.As my husband got transferred I had to leave the business and take care of children.Now don know wat to do. Can study or go to work ?How will be my future. Pls advice.Thank you.

I have had a troubled marriage for the past year.

My dob info is as follows:

DOB: 5th Oct 1964

Place: Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu India

Family details: married (troubled), 1 child 10 yo, have 1 brother.

Profession: working as engineer

Time: 9:30 am

Place of residence: Austin TX

His data: DOB: 30 May 1962 in Chennai. Works as engineer, Has brother and sister.

Is there any chance that things would turn better? Someone recommended that I wear pukhraj, which I did for a while, but then one day it just disappeared/got lost. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

R

Dear Sir,

The details about me are listed below;

1. Date, place, time of birth : (9 August 1979 ,... 03:20 AM (Indian time)
  2. Your gender, current location : Male, Diamond Harbour (WB, India)
  3. profession (working/student/which field) : Lecturer (Adhoc) in Biotechnology in an University, Bhopal (India), seeking PhD in USA/UK/Germany/Switzerland or permanent government job
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Unmarried, seven siblings three elder sisters and one younger sister are married, two younger brothers are married and they are living in west Bengal. Dad is a retired govt. employee, Mom is a housewife.
  5. Your specific question : Please can you tell me whether there is any chance for me to go abroad. If yes, when can I go? When can get permanent government job? How will be my future financial status? When can I get married and how she will be?

Hello,

Will u please help me? I'm very depressed in life. My past years have been very difficult. All my hard work is wasted and i dont get results for my hard work. Can u please tell me when i will get a job? I also am very interested in getting a job abroad, i'm trying very hard for that. So can u please tell me when will i get a job and will i get it abroad like i want to? My details are

Date : 28.01.1983

Place - New Delhi

Time of birth - 4.15 p.m.

Gender - female

Current location - Mumbai

Profession - doing nothing now, just looking for job. Have finished MBA(from europe) in august 2008

Marital status- unmarried

Siblings- one elder sister(married)

Father - Govt employee

Mother - housewife

Can u please tell me when will i get a job and will i get it abroad like i so much want to?

I herewith provide the birth details of mine .Kindly

give your well considered view .

DOB:05-06-1975/04-00 hrs/amalapuram.andhra pradesh, india,Lat (DMS) : 16° 34' 60N and Long (DMS):82° 1' 0E, time zone:UTC+5:30

Profession: faculty

i have 1 eleder and 1 younger sister.my father is a ordinary worker and mother house wife, i till not marriaed.

My question is about my carreer and studies.

am i have good career? will i completes my phd?

Kind regards,

srirama

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 28/29 May, 1962, midnight [00.02 am local time (24 h clock)] of 28 May or the early hours of May 29

POB: Kathmandu, Nepal

Sex: Female

Status: married in feb, 2000 (Husband DOB: 4 July 1962 in Chilaunebas, Syangja, Nepal at 10.12 am local time. His father expired on 26/27 May 2008)

Son DOB:18 october 2006, in lexington, kentucky, USA at 9.28 pm local time

Sibling: 3 younger brothers

Father: Not working

Mother: works in a school

Current location: USA

Current job: academia (Pharmaceutical)

Me and my husband are living in 2 cities since nov 2006 until now for job reasons. My husband lost his job twice since then, first on feb 9, 2008, and recently on May 13, 2009.

My question is when me and my husband will be together and settle down in one place? When will he get his next job? Will he find a job in my city and come back to me? Or I will need to find a job and go to where he would find his next job? Please suggest as to when and how we be together without hampering our careers.

Thank you.

Dear Sir,

My date name is V.Srinivasachakravarthy and presently woring in duabi as sale and marketing professional. I request you to kindly predict when i will get the marraige and wether i am having any kujadosha. If kujadosha is there kindly suggest me the remedy. The following are the details.

1. Date of Birth : 12th August, 1976.

2. Place of Birth: Hyderabad.

3. Time of Bith: 3:40 AM

4. Gender: Male, Current Location:Dubai.

Eagerly awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Srini.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Dear Sir,

My date name is V.Srinivasachakravarthy and presently woring in duabi as sale and marketing professional. I request you to kindly predict when i will get the marraige and wether i am having any kujadosha. If kujadosha is there kindly suggest me the remedy. The following are the details.

1. Date of Birth : 12th August, 1976.

2. Place of Birth: Hyderabad.

3. Time of Bith: 3:40 AM

4. Gender: Male, Current Location dubai.

Thanks and Regards,

Srini.

Hi am jinu

DOB 06/06/1977

time : 17:50

Place of Birth : Veraval (junagadh) Gujarat

Current location: Mumbai

Profession : business with my paternal uncle

family details. Married have one daughter of 2 years one sister married, parents are retired.

question : am currently in to business with my relative, i am getting a job, business is good but not gelling well with relative. what will be better on the long term stability and financial position. taking a job or business

Dear Sir,

Name :Shrirang Ambekar

1. Date of Birth : 31st March 1982

2. Place of Birth: Pune.

3. Time of Bith: 6:45 PM

4. Gender: Male,

5. Profession : IT Professional

5. Current Location Mumbai.

6. Marital Status : S.ingle

7. Family Details :1 Mother 1 sister ,

father Expired

Question : There is no salary increase for past 2 years .When & How will my Salary Increase.

Please mark a mail to my personal id Shrirang.Ambekar@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Shrirang

Hi,

Thanks for your intrest in my Chart. Here i give details below

I am a Male

D.O.B : 15 dec 1975

Mars dasa :

Mars was my Lagna Athipathy

It is placed in 3rd place from lagna(mesha)

No major problems in first 3.5yrs

Second 3.5yrs had problems in business

Rahu Dasa :

It already started going without any problem.

But business and new venture started this period of rahu dasa.

But the new venture is slow going.

Financially we have no problem anytime.

1. Moon & Ketu

3. Mars

4. Sani

7. Venus & Rahu

8. Sun

9. Budhan

12. Jupiter

What will be the effects of Rahu dasa being the 5th dasa ?

Hi am jinu

DOB 06/06/1977

time : 17:50

Place of Birth : Veraval (junagadh) Gujarat

Current location: Mumbai

Profession : business with my paternal uncle

family details. Married have one daughter of 2 years one sister married, parents are retired.

question : am currently in to business with my relative, i am getting a job, business is good but not gelling well with relative. what will be better on the long term stability and financial position. taking a job or business

sir please reply soon

Dear sir,

I greatly appreciate your service towards the public.

here is my birth chart details:

Name: kannan

DOB: 06-06-1986.

time of birth: 05:50:00 am

birth place: Thanjavur, tamil nadu.

Birth chart details:

Rashi :taurus

Lagna :taurus

planet positions:

1st house: SUN,MOON

2nd house: MERCURY,VENUS

6th house: KETU

7th house: SATURN

9th house: MARS

10th house: JUPITER

12th house: RAHU

MY QUESTIONS:

I need to know especially

WILL I GET MOKSHA?

Please reply sir. I am longing for the reply each and every minute.

NAME:lahari mikkilineni

Date of Birth:5th july 1978

Time of birth:10 PM

Place of birth:Miryalaguda ,Andhrapradesh

current location Pleasanthill,california

Currently married,have one sister,working father and mother a happy house wife

Im facing a bad phase in my life from past many years(might be around 10 years).Will 2009 be any good for me? Will I get a good job in the near future.Will my bad luck affect my husband and children?

OHM GANESHAYA NAMAHA!

Respected guruji,

My profile is as follows:

Name : kavitha

DOB : 3-sep-1973

Time : 5AM

Place : Madurai,Tamilnadu

Marital status -married

Nakshatra - Moolam

Lagnam : simmam

Current Dasha : Chandra dasa

planet positions

1st house : sun,mercury

2nd house : sukran

5th house: moon ,rahu

6th house : jubiter

9th house : mars

11th house: saturn,kedu

One astrologer told that I will be having lots of trouble after 2009 as my lucky periods are over. He also told that I will leave my family and go to himalaya for peace.How will be my future as I have to take care of 2 children. Coinciding this few things started to happening.Suddenly I have to give up my consultant business which is going well as my husband got transferred I had to leave the business. Even though I spend my time after children I need to do something.So Planning to do higher studies.(MBA) Can study or go to work?I am in state of confusion.

I need advice from experts like you.If got any remedy pls advice me so that I will get releief.

(I want to know after this mahadasa period rahu maha dasas is coming. The astroleger told during this period only I will leave my family.)

Thank you.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.