IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

[*]30 april 1959, Bombay, 17:07

[*]Male, New Delhi

[*]Business (working/student/which field)

[*]family details (

married,

kids details -- Daughter and Son,

details of how many siblings -- Younger sister

, details of parents -- Both Parents living with me

Since last four years have been going through severe financial losses. Have taken large loan and unable to repay the same. Trying to sell my house so as to pay off the loans however all deals fail at the last moment.

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Although I have littile practice in austrology, however I am interested to confurm my conclusion for my carrier, as you are a experience and " genious" austrologer.

My leagal name Bhagwan Prasad Sutradhar, My DOB is : 16 Oct, 1961, Place: Barmer ( Rajasthan, in India),

Time: 10.00 am.

My question is: 1.

What is the real profession of my earnning.At present I am engage many activities.There are any chances to recieve help from govt sector for my own NGO's project or I try to prepare that planning to other NGO, and earn as a consultant?

2. Have any chance to become a "millionaire" ?

3.When my fortunate period will started?

Respected Astro102

It would be really helpful if you could guide and advice me as to when i'll get a job. I am posting this query to you for the second time..please reply soon

My birth details are as follows

DOB - 1st June 1982

TOB - 11.20 pm

POB - Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India

I got married in April 2008 and came to UK with my Husband.

Prior to marriage, i was working in Mumbai in financial services and hold 2 years of work experience.

I did MBA Finance in 2006 after graduating in Commerce.

I haven't been able to get a job since then in Cambridge,UK.

Moreover i took a professional exam which i wasnt able to clear it in Nov 2008. Should i take it next time or it would be just a waste of money.

It would be really helpful if you could advice on when will i be able to get a job and are there any remedies which could speed up my job prospects.

It would be really helpful and appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Anupama

Namaste!

I need guidance related to my career planning from experienced Jyotish people. I used to be in USA for last 2.25 years and had to return back to India in December 2008 due to some reason. Now I want to go back again but nothing seems to be working in my favor. Here are my details. Kindly guide me whether or not I should still aspire to go abroad or I should drop my plans and focus here in India?

DOB - 21 February, 1980

Time - 10:40 P.M.

Place - Baroda or Vadodara (Gujarat)

Also let me know if you find some special care to be taken care.

Note: - I am currently wearing Guru (Pokharaj)

Thanks,

Aakash

ak_4523@

pls help

DOB- 18.4.1982, PLACE- DELHI, 2.55 P.M.

FEMALE, LOCATED IN DELHI

working

married to brother in law on 2.10.08 when my husband and his wife died in a road accident in jan-08.

married for last 6 years but still no child.

my husband DOB - 24.11.1981, place- delhi, 08.45 p.m.

male doing business

No child, but he is very violent towards me , held me responsible for this, and threaten to leave me.

:namaskar:

Hello sir

my details

Name: Rahul Balkrishnaji Deshmukh.

Date- 22-DEC-1986 (male)

Time – 11.45 P.M. ( night of 22th dec )

Place- Gondia ( State- Maharashtra country- India)

Sir, I am a computer engg and now I am struggling for my career. really feeling restless. Working hard but not getting good break. I had also given interviews in 3-4 organizations. I am worried when will I get job in good organization. I want 2 know about my Future Career.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you very much..

Regards,

Rahul

rahul.cengg@.in

Dear Sir,

My birth details are as below

D.O.B: 12 june 1967

B. Time : 8:46 AM

B. Place : Cambay (Khambhat), Dist. : Kheda, St : Gujarat, Near by city : Dharmaj.

I am married and having two daughter, right now in USA but moving to Canada in April.

I have no job from last six months and my question is " Will I get a good job in near future?"

Also my younger daughter has MDS and Monosomy 7 and she needs bonemarrow transplant, any way I can avoid it?

My email is schirag1@rediffmail.com.

Thanking you.

Chirag Suthar.

Dear Astro Scholar,

I would really appreciate a reading. You must be busy with all the readings?

My details are below

1) 26 feb 1982, davangere karnataka, time: 5: 10 evening

2) male, current location : near texas usa

3) Completed studies in electronics (communication and computer networking) and looking for a job

4) Unmarried, have one brother and one sister. Father works in mechanical related business. Mother is housewife.

5) When will i get a job and career stabilize? Is it better to be in India or abroad?

Thanks a lot!

Respected Astro102

It would be really helpful if you could guide and advice me as to when i'll get a job. I am posting this query to you for the second time..please reply soon

My birth details are as follows

DOB - 1st June 1982

TOB - 11.20 pm

POB - Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India

I got married in April 2008 and came to UK with my Husband.

Prior to marriage, i was working in Mumbai in financial services and hold 2 years of work experience.

I did MBA Finance in 2006 after graduating in Commerce.

I haven't been able to get a job since then in Cambridge,UK.

Moreover i took a professional exam which i wasnt able to clear it in Nov 2008. Should i take it next time or it would be just a waste of money.

It would be really helpful if you could advice on when will i be able to get a job and are there any remedies which could speed up my job prospects.

It would be really helpful and appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Anupama

Dear guruji,

I have lost my job this month 19th.I am trying hard to find the another job but didn't succeed.Please study my kundali and help me to find out the way so that i would get the job soon.

My details are:

Name: Manmeet Singh

DOB: 14-dec-1979

Time: 6:30 am

Place :agra (up)

Current location: Duubai (UAE)

Marital status : Married

Kid: 1 daughter

namaste, i need your help regarding my marriage compatibility,our horoscope matching 4 : varan 0, vasha 0.5, tara 3, yoni 2, grah maitri 4, gan 6, bhakoot 0 and nadi 8. Could you plz advise whether this marriage will work out?

Dear Sir,

Kindly give my forecast

Name Tushar Ashok Premchandani

Date of Birth 11th Nov 1980

Time of Birth 9:45 PM

Place of Birth Yavatmal 445001 Maharashtra India

Currently employed as Lecturer In Pharmacy College

Mail Id tusharpremin@gmail.com

Gender Male

Location Yavatmal Maharashtra India

I have done Kalsarpa Puja 2 years back

Kindly tell me shall I leave my Native Place as I am not satisfied with my job here

Jai Gurudev

Hi

my details are

28 Nov 1982

time 19:40

Place Fatehgarh (U.P.)

I have been struggling to get a job some one told me Rahu in Lagna in my horoscope is bad for my Lagna and adviced me to wear a Hessonite with an Iron Ring and said that it will benefit me.

There had been an other astrologer who told me to wear a Yellow Sapphire with an Emerald to get rid of my career problems.

I my self have some doubts since I consulted a lot of astrologers and communities and have really got so confused

I want to know only from point of view of my career I want the best job when can I get or if there is any problem (Like partial Kal Sarpa Yoga etc ) what can be its remedy or if there is some other thing I can do.

I am worried because

An astrologer told me

Gemini and Jupiter are lord of Kendra 1,4,7,10

But Jupiter is a Badhak for Gemini and also placed in Ari Bhaw hence would wearing a yellow Sapphire help me

saying that a malefic in malefic house will give + ve result (not sure of it)

While Some one else said me to wear a Blue Sapphire ,Diamond and Emerald to strengthen my Lagna to get all sort of success

My personal experience after I wore American Diamond was that I faced unexpected problems by wearing substitute stones for Venus

While some one said that moon is lord of my 2nd house (financial gains ) placed in 11th house so it is destroying my efforts to do any thing but wear a peral will help me

Where as Being a Gemini I should not wear a pearl since it does not suits me.

Then some one told that my rashi is Aries so a Red Coral will suit me but being the

lord of 6th house placed in 7th I should not wear as it will cause diseases to me

Can some one tell me what should I do I have got so confused that I am not able to understand what to do ?

One more thing I wanted to know that is this placement of Rahu in Gemini Bad s

Some experts said that Rahu placed before Saturn is Exhalted in Gemini Lagna and is a supporter of me and gives unexpected success to me but that might be of no use

Dear sir,

Namskaram guruji,

My DOB: 5-06-1975

ToB: 4.00 Am (around)

Place : Amalapuram, East godavari district, Andhra pradesh, India.

My question is

now recession is going in my company above 1000 people lost their jobs. my boss is saying that situation is not good for our department also.

in this situation How is my carrer. I recently joined m.phil course (part time) am i completes. because if not completesi will not be promoted.

till i have not married, when will i get married.

My natal chart is

1. House : Meshem - lagna

2. Sun+Mercury+ketu

3. saturan

4. venus

8. rahu

12. mars+jup+moon

several astrolger examined this. one astrologer is saying that i am a mangalik, this ill effect i may go to jail, loss of property and even wife (if married) also, do not have settlement in life.

I am in this choas, so please help me sir,

thanking you,

yours student

Hello Astro102,

My FIrst Name: Gokul

LAstname: Medipally Satyanarayana

Born: 10-10-1982

time: 8:30 pm on Sunday, Ashtami, Punarvasu Nakshatra

Place Hyderabad,India

Current Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA

I need some consultation regarding my Career . Will I get any job soon. My situation is very unstable.

I came to know that I have sarpa Dosha, and am in one of the phases of Sade Saati(I am not sure though) .

I have 2 younger sisters and Father and Mother.

Everyone is suffering a lot. There is no happiness. Everything I plan becomes a big flop.

please help me by letting me know about any pujas that i have to do to ease these effects. My mom offered Sarpa dosha nivarana puja and offered silver snake idols to God. Help me out.

dear astro102,

sir i need ur help.. my dtails are-

17-jan-1988

12:30 p.m

lucknow,india

sir pls suggest d best GEMSTONE suitable for me...my life is bland and depressing..i find no enjoyment in nethin.. kindly reply to cinu_jn@.co.in .. if possible...

my horoscope details are

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=75>Planet</TD><TD width=75>Sign</TD><TD width=75>Degrees </TD><TD width=75>Retrograde? </TD><TD width=75>Nakshatra </TD><TD width=75>Pada</TD><TD width=75>Navamsha</TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Ascendant </TD><TD width=75>Aries</TD><TD width=75>18.816</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Bharani</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Virgo </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Sun </TD><TD width=75>Capricorn</TD><TD width=75>272.694</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>UttaraAshadha</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Capricorn </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Moon </TD><TD width=75>Sagittarius</TD><TD width=75>245.602</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Moola</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Taurus </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Mars </TD><TD width=75>Scorpio</TD><TD width=75>222.085</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Anuradha</TD><TD width=75>3</TD><TD width=75>Libra </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Mercury </TD><TD width=75>Capricorn</TD><TD width=75>287.858</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Shravana</TD><TD width=75>3</TD><TD width=75>Gemini </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Jupiter </TD><TD width=75>Pisces</TD><TD width=75>357.862</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Revati</TD><TD width=75>4</TD><TD width=75>Pisces </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Venus </TD><TD width=75>Aquarius</TD><TD width=75>308.306</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Shatbhisha</TD><TD width=75>1</TD><TD width=75>Sagittarius </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Saturn </TD><TD width=75>Sagittarius</TD><TD width=75>243.41</TD><TD width=75>Direct</TD><TD width=75>Moola</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Taurus </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Rahu </TD><TD width=75>Pisces</TD><TD width=75>331.263</TD><TD width=75>Retrograde</TD><TD width=75>PurvaBhadra</TD><TD width=75>4</TD><TD width=75>Cancer </TD></TR><TR><TD width=75>Ketu </TD><TD width=75>Virgo</TD><TD width=75>151.263</TD><TD width=75>Retrograde</TD><TD width=75>UttaraPhalguni</TD><TD width=75>2</TD><TD width=75>Capricorn </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Astro Gurus,

OM Namo Narayan.

I am going through very diffcult times in my life due to health problems.Kindly help.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 04-12-1974,Addanki (A.P) ,9:45 PM
  2. Your gender, current location : Male ,Chennai
  3. profession : Engineer
  4. family details : Married ,1 baby girl 3 years old. Parents are staying in A.P. 1 elder brother.
  5. I am having health problems for last 3 years.When this will end. Pls suggest remedies.

Regards,

Veera

Greetings of the day!!

Thanks a lot for the services offered.

I would like to know about my marriage life. I am in love with a guy who is my classmate.

As it becomes an inter cast marriage, my parents are not willing to agree with this.

The personal details of both of us are given below and I would also request you to tell me whether the star signs matches with one another to get married.

Self:

Name: Vedavathis S Rao

DOB: 7th December 1988

Marital Status : Unmarried

Day of Birth : Wednesday

Time of birth: not aware

Place of Birth: Bangalore

Nakshatra : Vishaka Nakshatra

Rashi : Tula Rashi

Name : Raghu M

Marital Sataus : Unmarried

Date of Birth: 24th March 1989

Time of Birth: 8.20am

Day of Birth: Friday

Nakshatra: Chitta Nakshatra

Rashi : Tula Rashi

I am working in a private company and my earnings is also good. but Raghu is not working anywhere.

Both of us are persuing Bcom in evening college.

Please let me know what are the possible future predictions of Raghu and how is his professional life and also please let me know whether the kundali matches for us to get married.

Thanks and Regards

Vedavathi S Rao

vedic astology- Advce required. <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear webyogi, sanjeevrao ji, and other learned astrologers.

Please advice me.

my Nephew Sreedhar ( DOB 12.06.1979,8.35pm at Hyderabd, India) is well educated and well employed, but we are unable to fix a match for him, so far. Any thing wrong in his horoscope? Or waiting for his sister's marriage is causing the delay? or anything else?

Please advise me.

Regards

-Prasad.

<!-- / message -->

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

I would like to know very specific thing about the man i'm dating now. Please help me and tell me if he is my "soulmate" or not. Knowing this would be a huge relief for me. Thank you for your help!

My birth data:

dob: april 14, 1986

birthtime: 08:47am

place: ulaanbaatar, mongolia

I'm a university student now.

His data:

dob: september 28, 1972

birthtime: 11:45am

place: ulaanbaatar, mongolia

he's runs a business

enga21@

Hello,

Actually I am facing lot of problems,.....No peace in my life. I lost my love beceuse of the Caste....Now I feel as if I lost everything.

Please advice.

Please find my details below..

Name: Charan Kumar

Date of Birth: 15 July 1982

Place of Birth: Sriharikota, Nellore(dt) Andhra Pradesh.

Time of Birth: 03:30 AM

AM I going to lead a better life....? Will I survive..?

Thanks in Advance.

<!-- / message -->

Hi , Thanks , Plz answer my query

1. Date, place, time of birth :---15-jan-1976 , 08:54AM
  2. Your gender, current location :--Male, Talcher ( Orissa )
  3. profession (working/student/which field) --Working -Telecom
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) -Unmarried , 1 Sister , 6 Brother
  5. Your specific question--When i'll get married

Hi , Thanks , Plz answer my query

1. Date, place, time of birth :---15-jan-1976 , 08:54AM
  2. Your gender, current location :--Male, Talcher ( Orissa )
  3. profession (working/student/which field) --Working -Telecom
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) -Unmarried , 1 Sister , 6 Brother
  5. Your specific question--When i'll get married