Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

hello, my details are

name : neeta

sex: female

date of birth: 22nd october 1976

time of birth: 8:55 am

place: shimoga, karnataka, india

I first came to usa in aug 2001. I studied and working since 2004. Can you please tell me more about my job situation and finance. I am living in usa, can you tell how many more years i will continue to live in the usa.

<!-- / message -->

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 10-Mar-1978

TOB: 02:30 PM

POB: Bhopal,India

Sex: FeMale

Current location: Pune, India

Profession: IT industry

husband's details

DOB: 02-Feb-1976

TOB: 08:29 PM

POB: Pune,India

Current location: Pune, India

Profession: IT industry

Question:

What are the prospects of having a healthy child??

Recently lost my 1 day old baby boy on jan 22, 09 :( .

When is the good time to conceive at the earliest??? Also we wanted to have 2 kids. how can we go about it? Pls suggest any remedial measures if required. Last year I already did puja for kaal sarpa dosha at nashik.

Thanks & Regards.

Mrs. Shinde

extremely sorry to know about your loss. there is possibility of childbirth in 2010-12 period. one or two kids. a girl most probably.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 5.11.1978 , Hubli ,00.05 am
  2. Your gender, current location : Female , Belgam
  3. profession (working/student/which field) : Working in a NGO
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Married but separated, Divorce case is on, 1 Son , Father professor , Mother Housewife , 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister.
  5. Your specific question : Have faced a lot of problems in her married life. at present divorce case is going on. Please advice , when she will get divorce and whether she can retain her son. Any chance of second marriage?

plz specify ur birth month

I am Abhijit. DOB:04th April 1981, Place: Burdwan (WB), India, Time: 5:50pm. My alliance is being fixed with Moumita, DOB: 23th April 1987, Time:9:30 am Place: Calcutta (W.B), India. Is the marriage advisable? Will we both have love and harmony between us after marriage. If the match is ok what is the best time to tie the knot? we both are in LOVE with each other. what can be done if their is any problem in our chart.

Namaskar,

Date of Birth :17th Nov ,1970

Place of Birth :Bangalore

Please help me , I am suffering a lot in my life , I was a jobless from a year , lot of family tension and a Divorce 15 yrs back and soon I will be heading for a financial crisis .what is my future .. is there one for me ? In month on Nov 2008 , I was introduced to German guy by my friend , he claims that he wants to settle with me .Please do let me know if it is possible ( he is married and wants to apply for divorce from his wife , and he likes India a lot and also our culture ) pls help

Dear sir,

I am in desperate search for a work.

My DOB is 18 August 1954, in Seinajoki (Finland) Lat. 62.47 N. Long. 22,50 E. Time 12:48, no daylight saving time. Actually living in Greece.

Female

Archaeologist. I couldn't ever work for over some month. I was working in a big project in Rome (Italy), when in May 2007 it received a sudden interruption. Now I am trying to become a farmer to garantee me a pension.

Family: Married in July 1991, one daughter since May 1992. One older sister. My father died in Oct. 1991, my mother died in February 2008.

Question: I feel to have a lot of energies. Staying without a work is a big suffering for me. Is there anything to do?

Thank you!

"Om sri mahaganapataye namah"

guru ji my :

dob 12/12/1978

place Amritsar {punjab}

time 3:55 PM

Married

please help me>>>>

i am unhappy since long even i dont even remember when was i last smiled internally....my stories of miseries r never ending,i even lost my job in jan and got it back...been to many astrolger...but of no help...then finally i decided that i have to learn this divine science myself to answer my problems....i have started learning astrolgy last month...bought many books of dr raman, pv narsihama rao...and also lissenting to audio lessons but have come to know that it requires alot of experiance....and is also indicated in the natives chart about occult sciences....which i think i have....but due to lack of knowledge i jump to wrong conclusions.....when i came across this beautiful site....i thought ill ask for help...and may also find a guru.....

can u help me telling when my good times will come;;...do i need to do any remedy for rahu mahadasha.....i am docter by profession...my private practice doesnt work...do i need to do some thing...an please to which deity i should pray which i need to give bal.....i started praying to lord shani...and almost lost my job so please tel to which diety i need to give bal...and will do good to me

my jupiter is strong but its in marankaraka sthana....and functional malefic...and my lagna lord venus is in the 6 house that to in its own house so what it implies....please help astro ji

Sir,

Date : April 18,1982

place : Pithapuram(near Kakinada) Andhra Pradesh

time of birth : 7:50 pm

Your gender : Female

current location : Hyderabad,India

profession (working/student/which field) : Working for TCS(on bench)

family details : Unmarried

details of how many siblings, details of parents) : One elder sister, Father working,mother Housewife

Your specific question :marriage is getting delayed. Please let me know when will i get married. Do i have any doshas? If so what is the remedy?

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

My details:

1. Date, place & time of birth: 10th October 1958; Tiruvalla( Kerala state); between 6:30am and 6:45 am.

2. Male, Current location: Kottayam( Kerala)

3. working in a University ( officer)

4.married, 2 children- elder son and younger daughter( son appearing for +2 exams and daughter appearing for the 10th standard exams) My mother died when I was 3 or 4 years. My parents had seperated. I was brought up by my maternal grand parents.

5.I feel that I am lacking in luck. I am married to a woman who is the only daughter of her parents. I am living in her house. I could not make a house of my own . I also did not get any share from my mother's house. I would like to know about my financial prospects and prospets of my children. Also suggest remedies for the bad yogas, if any , in my chart. Please suggest what I should do for the allround wellbeing of my family.

Namaskar,

Please help me , I am suffering a lot in my life , I was a jobless from a year , lot of family tension and a Divorce 15 yrs back and soon I will be heading for a financial crisis .what is my future .. is there one for me ? In month on Nov 2008 , I was introduced to German guy by my friend , he claims that he wants to settle with me .Please do let me know if it is possible ( he is married and wants to apply for divorce from his wife , and he likes India a lot and also our culture ) pls help

What's ur time of birth????

dob=02/may/1988

tob=10.01 am

place=mysore karnataka

sir plzz help me

WHEN WILL I GET A VERY VERY GOOD SATISFACTORY JOB ??

ARE THEIR ANY CHANCES OF ABROAD ?? WHEN ??

plzzz sir

thanku

respected sir,

i have not got replies in many forums please help me.

Date : 10th august 1988

place : BANGALORE

time of birth : 10:38 am

Your gender : male

current location : bangalore,india

profession (working/student/which field) : student

sir ,will i get placed in a good company this year?how will my mercury mahadasha be as mercury and ketu are in 12th?even though rahu is in 6th i face a lot of problems and i become a loser,why?could u please tell me how is my spirutual path? when will i benifit from the sun in 11th?

thanks in advance,please reply.

Thank you for offering free astro consulting. My details are as follows and I would like to know about my love/marriage life. Will I be able to marry the person I am in love with?

1. Date, place, time of birth: 29th May 1985, New Delhi, 8:55 AM
  2. Your gender, current location: Female, New Delhi
  3. profession (working/student/which field): Student, MBA(HR)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents): Single, One younger brother, father and mother in government service
  5. Your specific question: I am in love with a person and would like to marry him. There is opposition from the family and other issues as well. Will I be able to marry the one I love or will i have to sacrifice?
Awaiting your response,

Purnima Parashar

Namaskar,

I would advise you to think from all angles abt the proposal from this guy and not jump into any relationship without thinking. Don't get carried away in emotions, take a careful decision- whatever it is. Especially since he is married and not yet divorced and not even applied for divorce. do u hv sm1 elder in family u can talk to abt this?

ur financial situation can improve in future, but progress will be slow.

Finally- is there one for you? This question is difficult to answer as yes or no, but i dont really see any major roadblock in ur chart if u want to remarry. so stay positive.

hi astro102 ji

u had told me that i will have good prospects of marriage in oct 2009, can u tell me will i have love or arrange marriage. i am not in love with anyone....till now

i never had any proposals till finalizaion ...

when will i meet my husband. how will my married life be

DOB:31/01/1982

time:23:59

place:sharjah,uae

thanks

sheetal

Dear Sir,

Please guide me what are the possibilites of me entering the Civil service. I am preparing for UPSC/State civil services. I left my job in 2007 after doing my PGDBM in 2005 and didn't get good campus offer also. Since then I am just teaching part time basis in Roorkee to earn some money for self support for books etc. When will I be able to achieve my goal? I have taken admission in MA economics also to write UGC-Net and writing UPSC with same suject. I want to score high in MA economics also. I will be writing IES and SSC papers also.

sometimes i feel my life to be very simple but sometimes very much complicated.

Please please guide looking at my details.....

6th July 1982

Time: 03:45 AM

Place: Meerut

Regards,

Ashish Juneja

Dear Sir,

My birth details are as below

D.O.B: 12 june 1967

B. Time : 8:46 AM

B. Place : Cambay (Khambhat), Dist. : Kheda, St : Gujarat, Near by city : Dharmaj.

I am married and having two daughter, right now in USA but moving to Canada in April.

I have no job from last six months and my question is " Will I get a good job in near future?"

Also my younger daughter has MDS and Monosomy 7 and she needs bonemarrow transplant, any way I can avoid it?

Thanking you.

Chirag Suthar.

Dear Sir,

My details:

DoB: 26 Sep 1980

Location: Riasi (Latitude: 33° 4' 60 N, Longitude: 74° 49' 60 E)

Ashwani Nakshtra

Sir, I am facing severe problems.I never did bad to anyone, but things are always turbulant or me. Recently, I had issues with my beloved.

I love her from the bottom of my heart. I just done want to let her Go.

I request club-handed, please suggest me something to save my life.Why this all to me plzzzz

Request you to kindly suggest.

Best Regards,

Namaskaar

Dear sir,

pls guide about following details

name: Ananth

DOB: 16-01-1973

tob: 02:33Hrs

pob: Puttur, Mangalore district, Karnataka

will I get a job where I can work and will get recognized (peaceful job); presently I have problematic collegues, unsatisfied bosses despite hard work, no increment and tremendous torchure. Pls suggest remedies.

I appreared for professional exam and have lost repeatedly with small margins. Will I complete my exams? if so, when I can appear for exams? pls suggest remedies.

I will be grateful for your kind guidance.

Thanks/Rgds.

ananth

Dear Astro102,

I am not sure where to start about my problems. Alas, I am Chiranjeevi from Houston, TX. I have finished my Master's in Electrical Engg and have been hunting for a job since Dec 2007. Got selected for a couple of interviews but did not get through them. Then on 22nd Nov 2008 my Dad expired. He succumbed to his injures in an accident.

A couple of weeks later on 8th Dec 2008, I had a an accident while coming back home in a car. I was accompanied by my mother, sister and bro-in-law. Mom was severly injured in that accident. This all happened in India when I went to attend my dad's funeral.

Presently, I am in USA. Since then I see my father in my dreams. When he was alive, he never ever chided me for anything. But now in my dreams he chides me and I see him being serious with me. I am not sure if he is trying to convey any sort of message to me.

I have lost all my patience and confidence in myself.

I am furnishing my details here and would appreciate suggestions that would help me in solving my problems.

DOB: 30th Dec 1980

Time: 10.45 PM

Place of Birth: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Family Details: Unmarried, Mom aged 55 years and Dad was 75

Siblings: 5 sisters of which 4 are elder and one younger Sister

Profession: Unemployed since 1 year

Current Location: Houston, Texas, USA

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjeevi

Hi Sir,

Please help me in this issue.

I got some info about rajju porutham in net.

Some site says that we don't have rajju porutha dosham but some says we have rajju poruthan dosham.Please help me in sorting out this issue.

My details :

Star : Swathi

DOB: 31 March 1983,Thursday

Time of Birth :07:20:00 am , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Thulam | Lagna (Ascendant): Mesham

My groom's details :

Ardra Star Pada (Quarter): 2 or Thiruvathirai

DOB: 3 September 1980,Wednesday

Time of Birth :08:35:00 pm , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Mithuna| Lagna (Ascendant): Meena

According to this below details,our star falls under different rajju.

Pradhama Rajju- Thiruvadharai

Andima Rajju - Swathi

Pradhama Rajju - Ashvini, Thiruvadharai, Punarpusam, Uthiram, Hastham, Kettai, Moolam, Sadayam, Poorattadhi

Madyama Rajju - Barani, Mrigashirsam, Poosam, Pooram, Chithirai, Anusham, Pooradam, Avittam, Uthirattadhi

Andima Rajju -Rohini, Ayilyam, Magam, Swathi, vishakam, Uthiradam, Thiruvonam, Revathi.

But according to this details,we fall under the same kanda rajju...

Sirasu Rajju:

Mrigaseersham, Chithirai and Avittam

(These Nakshatras do not match with each other)

Kanda Rajju:

Rohini, Thiruvadirai, Hastham, Swathi, Thiruvonam and Sadayam

Udhara Rajju:

Krithigai, Punarpoosam, Uthiram, Visakam, Uthiradam and Poorattathi

Ooru Rajju:

Bharani, Poosam, Pooram, Anusham, Pooradam and Uthirattathi

Padha Rajju:

Aswini, Ayilyam, Maham, Kettai, Moolam and Revathi

Please help me in this , and provide some remedies to nullify this rajju dosha.

Thanks in advance ,

Madhu.

Hello

My name is fernando,

1. Date, place, time of birth: march, 25, 1972. 8:30pm. Huancayo-Peru
  2. Your gender, current location: male. ann arbor, michigan, USA
  3. profession: PH.D. student in quantitative research methods in education.
  4. family details: married, only 1 son. he was born in 2004. he will be attending kindergarden soon.
  5. details of how many siblings: i have 3 siblings. i am the oldest, one lives in japan, my sister and other brother live in lima peru
  6. details of parents: mother and father live in lima peru.
  7. i am having problems at grad school. i am a ph.d student and i cannot advanced in my program. i finished all the course work but i cannot work on the dissertation. i feel that something is keeping me behind. i am not feeling well and i cannot concentrate on my studies. is there something that i could do to help me focus in my studies? perhpas a specific mantra to chant or other things.
thank you very much