IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Dear Astro102,

What you are doing is extremely generous of you. Thank you very much in advance...I look forward to your help and guidance. Here is my original query -

I have many queries regarding my future, but the biggest problem I am facing right now is regarding my career. I have been working hard ever since I completed my education, and recently started to receive the kind of recognition and appreciation I always wanted. However, due to the failing economy here in the US, I was laid off. I am extremely worried because of financial reasons as well as the fact that just when I started to make progress, I stumbled. My details are -

DOB - 21/11/1980

Time - 1.33 PM

Place of Birth - Dares-Salaam, Tanzania (6'51" S, 39'18" E)

Current place of Stay - Edison, NJ USA (40.54 N, 74.38 W)

I wear an emerald on my small finger, a diamond on my ring finger and an amethyst on my middle finger. I have read that wearing a red akeek stone is also good for me.

I request answers/ suggestions/ remedies for the following -

1. When will I get a job again? What are my long term career prospects because I feel I am working hard without getting success?

2. What are my financial prospects overall? I earn decently and belong to a good family, but due to many reasons, I am unable to enjoy my money.

3. I crave for mental peace and independence, but I think I have a weak Moon and the kemdrum yog. What does the future hold for me?

4. I have a step mother and a very dominating mother-in-law....are mother figures always going to give me problems?

I would really really appreciate your help and valuable suggestions. Please advise suitable remedies. My email is nimisha1806@

Hi Sir,

Please help me in this issue.

I got some info about rajju porutham in net.

I have provided my details and my groom's details.

My details :

Star : Swathi

DOB: 31 March 1983,Thursday

Time of Birth :07:20:00 am , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Thulam | Lagna (Ascendant): Mesham

My groom's details :

Ardra Star Pada (Quarter): 2 or Thiruvathirai

DOB: 3 September 1980,Wednesday

Time of Birth :08:35:00 pm , Standard time

Time Zone (Hrs.Mins): 05:30 East of Greenwich

Birth Rasi: Mithuna| Lagna (Ascendant): Meena

Some says that we don't have rajju porutha dosham but some says we have rajju poruthan dosham.

According to this below details,our star falls under differnet rajju.

Pradhama Rajju - Ashvini, Thiruvadharai, Punarpusam, Uthiram, Hastham, Kettai, Moolam, Sadayam, Poorattadhi

Madyama Rajju - Barani, Mrigashirsam, Poosam, Pooram, Chithirai, Anusham, Pooradam, Avittam, Uthirattadhi

Andima Rajju -Rohini, Ayilyam, Magam, Swathi, vishakam, Uthiradam, Thiruvonam, Revathi.

But according to this details,we fall under the same kanda rajju...

Sirasu Rajju:

Mrigaseersham, Chithirai and Avittam

(These Nakshatras do not match with each other)

Kanda Rajju:

Rohini, Thiruvadirai, Hastham, Swathi, Thiruvonam and Sadayam

Udhara Rajju:

Krithigai, Punarpoosam, Uthiram, Visakam, Uthiradam and Poorattathi

Ooru Rajju:

Bharani, Poosam, Pooram, Anusham, Pooradam and Uthirattathi

Padha Rajju:

Aswini, Ayilyam, Maham, Kettai, Moolam and Revathi

Please help me to nullify this rajju dosha.

Dear Sir,

1. Date - 21st April 1983
  2. place - New Delhi (India)
  3. time of birth - 1.45pm (afternoon)
  4. Your gender - Female
  5. current location New Delhi
  6. profession (working in a private company)
  7. family details (i am unmarried, i have 2 younger brother and 1 sister)
  8. My question - <!--StartFragment -->My 4 yr relationship that was going to converted into a marriage was broken up in 2006
    Now I want to marry a boy, his family is happy with our relation,
    but my parents are not ready for this

pls tell me when i will get married and how will be my marriage life
    i am not giving you the details of that boy because i don't want horoscope matching
    i have already done that our 22.5 gunas matched

i just wanted to know when i will get married, how long i have to wait..

dear sir -

my birth data is

1. Date, place, time of birth - 16th dec 1980, Achnera (agra), 4.05 AM
  2. Your gender, current location - Male , Noida
  3. profession (working/student/which field) - working as a software engineer
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) - unmarried
  5. Your specific question - for the past 1 and half year, i m getting myself unlucky in every phase of life, poor financial position, losing money in trading, no surety of job, love relation at worst phase, and mentally disturbance.Some astrologer say it is KSY, some suggest it is pitra dosha, some explained it is becoz of wear atmakarak in current phase. i m tired of these diffrent explanations. kindly analyse the kundaly and find the root cause of these all problems and remedy. i understand it is just one cause that is weakest now as it was not in past life.do the needful
    . Thanx

Shree Ganeshaay namah

I was regularly consulting an astrologer for various ups & downs in life and gemstone recommendation. But, I got stuck to a specific problem which he was unable to give any proper solution.

As requested, please note the following details pertaining myself:

Name: SHAKSHAR SINHA RAY

1. DOB: 01.04.1975 - 11:37AM ; Place of Birth: Alipurduar, West Bengal.

2. Gender: Male ; Current Location - Kolkata.

3. Profession: Engineering background, Service in Marketing Dept.

4. Family Background: Married in July' 2000; No kids yet.

5. Questions:

A. Should I have any kid in life? When ?

B. My Career-graph & earnings?

C. My astrologer has recommended three gemstones - Panna / Pitambari Neelam & Blue Zarcon. Are these correct applicable for me?

I'll be very much thankful, if my above questions are adressed at the earliest.

Best Regards,

Shakshar Sinha Ray.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Shree Ganeshaay namah

I was regularly consulting an astrologer for various ups & downs in life and gemstone recommendation. But, I got stuck to a specific problem which he was unable to give any proper solution.

Name: SHAKSHAR SINHA RAY

1. DOB: 01.04.1975 - 11:37AM ; Place of Birth: Alipurduar, West Bengal.

5. Questions:

A. Should I have any kid in life? When ?

B. My Career-graph & earnings?

C. My astrologer has recommended three gemstones - Panna / Pitambari Neelam & Blue Zarcon. Are these correct applicable for me?

I'll be very much thankful, if my above questions are adressed at the earliest.

Best Regards,

Shakshar Sinha Ray.

Please give your birthdate in date-month-year format. like - 1st april 1975 and not 1-4-75

Dear Astro102,

What you are doing is extremely generous of you. Thank you very much in advance...I look forward to your help and guidance. Here is my original query -

I have many queries regarding my future, but the biggest problem I am facing right now is regarding my career. I have been working hard ever since I completed my education, and recently started to receive the kind of recognition and appreciation I always wanted. However, due to the failing economy here in the US, I was laid off. I am extremely worried because of financial reasons as well as the fact that just when I started to make progress, I stumbled. My details are -

DOB - 21/11/1980

Time - 1.33 PM

Place of Birth - Dares-Salaam, Tanzania (6'51" S, 39'18" E)

Current place of Stay - Edison, NJ USA (40.54 N, 74.38 W)

I wear an emerald on my small finger, a diamond on my ring finger and an amethyst on my middle finger. I have read that wearing a red akeek stone is also good for me.

I request answers/ suggestions/ remedies for the following -

1. When will I get a job again? What are my long term career prospects because I feel I am working hard without getting success?

2. What are my financial prospects overall? I earn decently and belong to a good family, but due to many reasons, I am unable to enjoy my money.

3. I crave for mental peace and independence, but I think I have a weak Moon and the kemdrum yog. What does the future hold for me?

4. I have a step mother and a very dominating mother-in-law....are mother figures always going to give me problems?

I would really really appreciate your help and valuable suggestions. Please advise suitable remedies. My email is nimisha1806@

It will be a while before you get a satisfying new job. in the meanwhile, you may get a temporary job but u will change it again in 2010 or so.

Money and mental peace..both do have a problem in your chart. but things may improve in future as u grow older. no problems from step mother are seen but ur mother in law and ur interests may clash.

Sir,

My Date Of Birth 20 Jan 1980

Time : 1745 to 1755 hrs

Place : Surat ,Gujarat ,INDIA

Lagna Changes in the given time period ,plz guide me, which Lagna should be considered?

Also Provide reading.

It will be a while before you get a satisfying new job. in the meanwhile, you may get a temporary job but u will change it again in 2010 or so.

Money and mental peace..both do have a problem in your chart. but things may improve in future as u grow older. no problems from step mother are seen but ur mother in law and ur interests may clash.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate you taking out time to respond. I do realize I may have to do with some temporary job right now...when do you foresee that happening? I have been jobless for a month now.

Do you suggest any remedies for monetary gains and problems with mother-in-law? I am wearing an emerald, diamond and amethyst right now. Should I wear 'akeek' as well?

Please give your birthdate in date-month-year format. like - 1st april 1975 and not 1-4-75

1. DOB: 01 Apr. 1975 - 11:37AM ; Place of Birth: Alipurduar, West Bengal.

5. Questions:

A. Should I have any kid in life? When ? In this context details of my wife as follows:

DOB: 02nd August 1975.

Time: 11:15 AM

Place of Birth: Coochbehar, West Bengal.

Present Location: Kolkata.

B. My career growth & earnings?

Hope, the above is as per your request.

Date of Birth: 19/11/1983

Time of Birth: 09:55am

Place of Birth:ajmer, rajasthan, (india)

family- father-job

mother-housewife

elder sister- job

Namaskar

Sir

i have been facing negative feelings since 2005. it's making me a weak person. what to do ?

pursuing MBA and it's going to be compete in april. how is my career after completing my mba ?

Any abroad chance for job?? when??? will i travel frequently abroad??

Will i be strong financially??

When can i get married also will if be love marriage or arrange marriage ?will it be successful or not ?

my details Date-(19/11/1983- time 09:55am,Place- ajmer,rajasthan, country-india

email- deepakshharma@indiatimes.com

It would be great, if you could predict as when my marriage will take place. Tha Feb was quite bad at my home with my parents getting ill seriously with health problems. Now they are recovering well, but they get depressed because of my marriage getting late. Below are my details:

22-feb-1980

time - 9.50pm

place - mumbai

Can you please have a look and let me know as when and how my marriage will take place? Will it be love or arranged marriage? any details about my would be husband, like how he will be . etc?

Thank you very much in advance.

Sir,

my dob - 20 aug 1979 Place- dehradun Time-8.45 AM

gender - female

At present i am in visakhapatnam bt within a 2-3 months i will be shiftin to mumbai.

profession - housewife

status - married siblings-1 brother n 1 sister parents- mother

Question- firstly i would like to know about my career prospects as i am not able to work properly for the last 4 yrs coz of my husband job n every yr we are shifting to a new place.Is there any possiblity that i can get a gud job n if yes then when n which field i should choose for my better career prospects. Secondly i am going thru a bad marriage n want to get out of it but i am not sure how will things work out for me after that. I tried workin a lot wid this relation but i dont think things are working as i expected them to work as my husband fails to understand me completely. Plz can u guide me in respect to what i am supposed to do n is it a gud choice to move out of this relation n look for better opportunities for myself so that i can be happy.

I will really appreciate ur help in this regard as if u can ans my questions as soon as possible tht will be really appreciated coz at this point of time i am highly confused n lost thikin wht to do n wht not n if possible i wud prefer a private ans. thanks in advance.

It would be great, if you could predict as when my marriage will take place. Tha Feb was quite bad at my home with my parents getting ill seriously with health problems. Now they are recovering well, but they get depressed because of my marriage getting late. Below are my details:

22-feb-1980

time - 9.50pm

place - mumbai

Can you please have a look and let me know as when and how my marriage will take place? Will it be love or arranged marriage? any details about my would be husband, like how he will be . etc?

Thank you very much in advance.

Interesting horroscope. The planetary positions in your chart indicate late marriage. So the delays in marriage proposals etc. are as expected as per ur chart. You are manglik as well..and manglik ppl usually settle down late in life.

period after mid-2010 is good for u. Your would be husband will be romantic and knowledgeable.

Dear Astro i am very much Confused about my carrier ...for Last 4 year my carrier is goin nowhere ,i am still on same position where i was 4 years ago ...This makes me feel very ashamed when i saw the person younger then me are doin very fine and now far ahead of me though we all started from begining...Plz guide me m i into wrong Profeesion ? Cureentely I am into Retail sector In Company Outlet ....I am Also Cosidering to change My Proffesion From Sellin to HR Field ....Is it Right Desicion .......? Some said that i Should Start my Own Business ..Is it Right ...?

Plz Plz Plz Guide I am very very Confused

Rajneesh

27-01-1981

01:30 AM

New Delhi

1. 8th may,1979,Patna(bihar),23:53
  2. Female,Varanasi(U.P.)
  3. not working
  4. married,three siblings one sister and one brother,father is a business man and mother is a house wife
  5. I get married on 8 july 2008,it is not going well at all.i am looking for divorce.can i get it.Is there any chance of second marriage.how is my married life.Plz help.

DEAR SIR

i NEED UR HELP.i AM GIVING U MY DETAILS.PLZ GIVE ME THE SUGGESTIONS.

1. 8th may,1979,Patna(bihar),23:53
  2. Female,Varanasi(U.P.)
  3. not working
  4. married,three siblings one sister and one brother,father is a business man and mother is a house wife
  5. I get married on 8 july 2008,it is not going well at all.i am looking for divorce.can i get it.Is there any chance of second marriage.how is my married life.Plz help.

My DOB is March 19,1978 7.28AM and my husband is Nov 7th 1968 1.15PM.Both born in Tirunelveli.We have been trying to have a baby for 4 years. I miscarried 3 times. It is taking a toll on me emotionally and physically. why I'm miscarrying? When will we have a baby?It is so hard of not having a baby and very upset about this.

i am born on 10th aug, 1989 at 2 p.m

i have scorpio lagna, moon in 1st house

saturn in 2nd, rahu in 4th,

guru in 8th,sun in 9th'

mars,venus,ketu and mercury in 10th house..

how will be my career prospects?? which career is best suited for me.? i am doing my b.com

Dear astro 102, I'm also learning jotish astrology and according to my calculations I entered in Ketu Dasa (in 9th house) in 24 Oct 2008. In the same day my car was broken down and after a few days I realized to have lost a (small) part of my monthly pay; furthermore in September 2009 I am waiting a very important trial. Yet I didn't loose my optimism. Do you think I should wait worse, or a Ketu Dasa in 9th could be also good? I don't find an exhaustive bibliography.

1. Date, place, time of birth Filiates (Greece) Lat. 39:36 N, Long. 20:19 E, time 17:50, 1st March 1958
  2. Your gender, current location Male, Syvota (Greece)
  3. profession (working/student/which field) Public servant
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) Married, one daughter, one brother
  5. Your specific question. How will be my Ketu Dasa?
Thank you in advance.

Dear Sir,

I am still awaiting the answer fom you:

My details are as mentioned--

TIME OF BIRTH : 22.00

DATE OF BIRTH : 13-04-1959

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Delhi

SEX : Female

Your current status : unemployed

Educational background : BA

Work Industry and current salary.: Ran successfully a manufacturing unit till father had an accident. After that I had to shut it down to take care of him.

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : Childhood was very nice nd beautiful.

Family background

Father : late

Mother : late

Brothers : 1

Sisters : 3 married , 1 younger single

My questions are :

I want to know my Isht Dev or Devi

When will I b able to sell the house? I desperately need money, hence hv to sell this house and buy a smaller house. Whr in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Delhi</st1:place></st1:City> shld I buy a small 1/2 bed house i.e. safe nd secured? I mean which direction wld b better suit me. Aftr selling this house, I want to start a small restaurant in partnership, will it suit me. Will I mk good profit?

Please answer me at the earliest Sir.