Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

NAMASKAAR

PLEASE GUIDE US TOWARDS OUR DESTINY

1. Date-27/11/1973, place-MEERUT, time of birth-2:05PM
  2. Your gender-MALE, current location-HYDERABAD
  3. profession-ARCHITECT
  4. MARRIED (1999), NO KIDS, 2YOUNGER BROTHER (One recently married) 1 YOUNGER SISTER (recently widowed), FATHER- Recently retired govt engineer, MOTHER- EXPIRED (10YR.)
  5. AFTER 10 YRS OF MARRIAGE AND 7 YRS OF VIGOROUS TREATMENT (WITHOUT ANY SURGICAL PROBLEM) WE ARE STILL CHILDLESS. PLEASE GUIDE WHEN WILL WE BLESSED BY A CHILD OR SHOULD WE GO AHEAD FOR ADOPTION IF THEIR IS NO HOPE.

Hello Sir,

Greetings for New Year..

The birth details of my husband and mine are as

Mine POB; Bhilai India

TOB; 11.20PM

DOB; 01/06/1982

Husband

POB; Gorakhpur, India

TOB; 08.45PM

DOB; 27/10/1978

My profession; MBA(Finance) was working in mumbai before i got married in April 2008 and came to UK

Status; Married, Marriage Date 20th April 2008

Father; Public sector Official

Mother: Expired in 2001

Sister(Elder); Housewife with two sons

Brother(Elder); Unmarried working in Mumbai

I wish to ask about how would be our baby which is expected in mid March 2009. We are little worried as we have bakut dosha as well as both sun and mercury are situated in 5th house.

Also what are my career prospects and when i would be able to resume job.

Thanks and Regards,

Annie

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Sir,

I am in very depression these days. i lost all of my gold and money on the evening/night of 5th Jan 09 (7 PM-4AM). It went out of my hands just because of my mistake. My details are given below. Please help. Tell me how my future is going to be. Will i get my money and gold back. I don't have anything now except depression. Kindly help.

Presently i am in Australia. According to Indian time it happened from 3PM to 11 pm.

Date of birth - 3 July 1981

Birth Place - Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan

Time - 4.15 PM

Gender - Female

Current Location - Adelaide, Australia

Profession - Got a Job one month back in coles express (Cashier Job at a petrol pump cum shop)

Family Details - Married on 11 March 2007, No kids, Parental family in chandigarh now. Father operating a shop, mother housewife. 1 younger brother- Studing, 1 younger sister - Studing, left job recently for studies.

In laws family - Big Family In Abohar (Punjab), Father contractor, 3 elder brothers in law - third one unmarried in jaipur.

I am very upset because of my gold specifically, it was all my marriage gold. It look likes that i have lost everything. It never happened in my life, i have never lost anything of gold. I lost them by my hands. i forgot it in lawn of the home and someone took it away. Kindly help me. Tell me something. Why it happend.

Please, Please, Please.

Sir,

I have lost all my gold and much of money on 5 Jan 09 evening night (7 PM - 4 AM). I lost it just because of my one stupid mistake. I am very depressed. I feel that i have lost everything. Kindly help me. My details are as below.

Date of Birth - 3 July 1981

Time - 4.08 PM

Place of birth - Sri ganganagar, Rajasthan.

Gender - Female

Current Location - Adelaide, Australia

Profession - Got a job one month back at coles express (Cashier job at petrol pump cum shop)

Family details - Married on 11 March 2007, Parental Family in chandigarh, Father is running a shop, Mother is housewife. 1 younger brother - studying, 1 younger sister - studying, left the job recently for studies.

In laws- Big family in Abohar (Punjab), Father contractor, mother housewife, 3 elder brothers, 3rd is unmarried - living in jaipur.

My full name is deepshikha, Many people call me shikha. My birth name was suggested on H, Like Hemlata but it was not adoped by my family.

I have lost all my marriage gold. I don't have anything here now. I can't stop my tears. It gone out straight away from my hands. I left it in lawn thinking that my husband will bring it in. i told him to do so. He is also very careful person, but dont know why, he didn't notice my purse containing gold there and came in the home and someone took it away. I am cursing myself from that time. Please check my kundli. Why it happened. Will i get it back. Kindly tell.

Please, Please, Please

hello sir,

dob:23/06/85

pob:shevgaon,maharashtra,india

tob:1;10 a.m

student:

unmarried:

parents:father is a civil engineer and mother is a house wife

sir,please analysis my horoscope and tell me about my carrer.when i will get a good job and which field??is there chances of going abroad and will i achieve fame and success..are there any good yogas in my chart...in my horoscope guru is in 10th house in neecha rashi...what are its effects...i am facing hurdles in my life...waiting for your reply

thanxxx

suraj

hello sir,

dob:26/10/84

pob:mangalore,karnataka,india

tob:11.06 a.m

male

unmarried

father business man and mother BA housewife

sir,please analysis my horoscope and tell me in which career I can make a mark, be rich and famous.when i will get a good job and which field??

are there any good yogas in my chart (durudhara, hamsa yoga, ashtalakshmi? ). How to reduce my anxiety level and find peace of mind. Suggest a gemstone for health

waiting for your reply (email:rochit123@gmail.com)

thank you

rochit shetty

Dear Sir

Date Of Birth : 25-05-1973

Time Of Birth : 23:55

Place Of Birth : Pondicherry, India

Your current status : CUrrently Unemolpyed

Educational background : MA Lit

Major events : marriage 25-02-2002

Ist kid Born 06-02-2003

2nd Kid Born 27-07-2004

Family background

Father : Service

Mother : Service

Brothers : 1 Elder Employed

Sisters : 1 Elder Employed

I was working in Dubai for the past 2 years and everything was Going smoothly Suddenly i lost my job in September last year, and am looking for a job Everywhere. my family and kids are suffering. I have had too many career changes and uncertainties and have not rosen a fraction of what my friends and peers have done, no surety of the future causing family distres, personal stress and tension. My trust has always been betrayed yet i seem to keep trusting people. I lose focus many a times. Plesae let me know when I shall feel relieved and how. :(

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

My DOB

March 7 1978 , 7:40 AM Tuesday.

Makara rasi,Meena lagna and Dhanista 2 padam. Place of birth-nellore district- Andhra pradesh - India

I am trying to become pregnant from 5 yrs.Please let me know when will I become pregnant.

My Husband DOB January 2 1970, 12.54 AM(Midnight of Jan1 and early hours of Jan2)

Kanya rasi ,Kanya lagnam Chitra 3 padam.place of birth -ongole district- Andhra Pradesh - India

Recently I lost my job also.Please let me know when will I have good time in Conception and job?

Thanks for the help.

Hello Sir,

I am Suddha Mukhopadhyay.My details are as follows:

1.Date of B,Pl , Time:23 Dec 1981, Kolkata, 4.20 pm

2.Gender: Female, Current Location US.....but will return to India shortly

3.Prof: House wife, doing MBA

4. Family; I have a very successful intelligent Husband, 3 sisters,and Mother n Father both working.

Question: I left my job as a banker in 2008 feb, till date i am unemployed, when will i have job?will I do good if I open a school?Or should I study?How long ?will I be successful in life?When will I have children?

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Hello Sir,

I am Suddha Mukhopadhyay.My details are as follows:

1.Date of B,Pl , Time:23 Dec 1981, Kolkata, 4.20 pm

2.Gender: Female, Current Location US.....but will return to India shortly

3.Prof: House wife, doing MBA

4. Family; I have a very successful intelligent Husband, 2 sisters,and Mother n Father both working.

Question: I left my job as a banker in 2008 feb, till date i am unemployed, when will i have job?will I do good if I open a school (business)?Or should I study?How long ?will I be successful in life?When will I have children?I am very emotional an wearing pearl.

I bow to you here, and want your guidance in my life. So far nothing good happened in my life. I am a 27 Years a unmarried women with lot of responsibility and tension. My Dad and Mom are getting old and day and night they are so tensed about my marriage for last couple of years, this making me very tensed these days.

I request you to here pls look into my horoscope and guide me whether there is any chance of my marriage in this year. If so when. What kind of person I may get (about his work, education, family background). Please help me in this regard otherwise I have to see my parents cry....Plz help me and tell me my future ..i am working in Technical Institution as a clerk on temporary basis.

My details:

Name: Ms. Jayashree

Profession: Working (Tech.Institution as a non-teaching staff)

D.O.B: 24-12-1982

Time: 5.08 AM (Karnataka, Mangalore)

Ohm namah shivaya

hi,thank u for ur service.These are my details could u please review and give ur guidance.

d.o.b : 3-8-1988

p.o.b : TN lat :10 50 N lon:78 46 E

proffesion: student

marital status:not married

mother:home maker

father:govt employee

brothers:2

in my rasi ketu is lagna(simha) rahu is in seventh place and in kumba rasi(saturns own rasi),so i am much worried about the attitude of my spouse.:confused: kindly give ur guidance please mention any gud yogas if available.thank u :)

Dear Sir,

I want your predictions for my son with the following details :

Name : Ali

DOB : 31-Aug-2006

Time : 09.08AM

Place : Mumbai

Ascendant - Virgo.

Nakshatra - Anuradha

Current Dasha : Saturn

Planetary position (Lagna chart) :

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 152pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=202 border=0 x:str=""><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 104pt" width=138></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64 height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; WIDTH: 104pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=138></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Virgo</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Mars & Ketu</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Libra</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Jupiter</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Scorpio</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Moon</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Saggi</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>capri</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>aquarius</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>pisces</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Rahu</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Aries</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Taurus</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Gemini</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Saturn</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cancer Saturn & Venus

Leo Sun & Mercury

Specific question : What is the implication of the lord of the lagna conjunct with the 10th lord in the 12th house along with the lord of the 12th, on the health and profession & karma ... What is this Yoga?

please anuwer this my personal email id : bkhambaty@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply...

Thx

BK

Shree Ganeshaay namah..

I wanted to know about my career. Presently I am working as an Search Engine Optimizer (Website Promotion). Should I continue this or change my field as I am now persuing further studies. As I am now married, would I be able to complete my studies? Inspite of hard working, my salary is too less. Should I change my company now?

Also, I dont have accurate time of my birth which is biggest hurdle for knowing my future. Can you help me.

My details are as under.

Name : Upasana Gaur

Date of Birth - 08 Oct. 1980

Time- Between 3pm to 5:30pm

Place - Kaithal ( Haryana )

Thanks & Regards,

Upasana

upasana@indiamart.com

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Shree Ganeshaay namah..

I wanted to know about my career. Presently I am working as an Search Engine Optimizer (Website Promotion). Should I continue this or change my field as I am now persuing further studies. As I am now married, would I be able to complete my studies? Inspite of hard working, my salary is too less. Should I change my company now?

Also, I dont have accurate time of my birth which is biggest hurdle for knowing my future. Can you help me.

My details are as under.

Thanks & Regards,

Upasana

upasana@indiamart.com

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Hi,

I'm told when Venus is in Vigro, martial life is bad and more chances of divorce.

Also, frm last few years things aint smooth with me and under such circumstances I do not wish to marry. Can anyone help and anaylse my chart. I wish to know about marriage, spouse n my relationship with him.

I am very scared as I never shared healthy relation with men, some how i am not sure if I sld listen to family and marry. Dad already looking for a groom. PLS HELP!!!

1-DoB- 9-9-1984

2-Time- 19:02 PM

3-Place- Varanasi

4-Currently- Unemployeed n no studies.

5-Youngest in family. Eldest Brother married and two sister

6- Current Location - India

Cheers!!!!

Respected astrologer ji,

I am Anu..got married in April 2008 and came to UK with my husband..I am expecting a baby in Mid March 2009.

Details of my husband and mine are as follows

Husband

DOB: 27 oct 1976

TOB: 08.45 PM

POB: Gorakhpur

Father mother retired, 5 elder brothers(all in good jobs) and one elder sister married

Mine

DOB: 01- june-1982

TOB:11.20PM

POB: Bhilai

Mother Expired in 2001, father working in public sector, Brother software engineer,elder sister is now my sister in law

We have sun and mercury in the 5th house which is said to have harmful effects on pregnancy/child..also we have heard that we have bhakoot dosha which is not very good for progeny..

it would be really helpful if u could please tell me about or sson to be born baby and my career prospects.

Kindly advise how would be our baby..

Also I am MBA(Finance) and before getting married i was working in Mumbai..

But i have been unable to find a job in UK..How are my career prospects in UK.

when will i be able to get a job...

thanks a lot for your time n advice,

Thanks and Regards,

Anu

Dear learned members,

Please predict when my sister would get married.

She has got a good match.. initially they both liked each other

But we havent got any confirmation from their side.

Her Birth details:

December 19 1982

1.25 am

Mumbai

Groom's birth details :

November 3 1979

9 am

Hanamkonda

Please let me know if this match is possible and also probable time of marriage for my sister

Regards

Soni82

hi i am prakash kumar mohapatra from delhi

my dob: 15-jul-1983

time : 9.15 am

place of birth: cuttack, orissa

sex: male

current location: delhi

profession: accountant

siblings: 1 younger brother & sister

father: retailor of govt supplies

mother: house wife

specific question: i have a dream of going abroad can i go abroad. can i get sufficient wealth how will be my life. plz tell something about my wife. i am not married yet so when i will get married

I wanted to know that after how much time we get the answer to our questions. Or do we get answers or not ?

Upasana

Shree Ganeshaay namah..

My details are as under.

Thanks & Regards,

Upasana

upasana@indiamart.com

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Dear Sir,

My name is amitabh Mukherjee.I was born in Banagalore on 14.08.1980 and time of birth is 2.20 am. Occupation is BPo industry( insurance), i have an elder sister ( Married). I am married. Wife DOb is 04.01.1984 and tob is 10.30 am.

I have been facing problems after marriage and getting children has become an issue.

Can you suggest a remedy. i have been wearing emerald, yellow sapphire and gomedh and of late pearl, but I have not got a remedy.

hello sir,

dob:23/06/85

pob:shevgaon,maharashtra,india

student:

unmarried:

parents:father is a civil engineer and mother is a house wife

sir,please analysis my horoscope and tell me about my carrer.when i will get a good job and which field??is there chances of going abroad and will i achieve fame and success..are there any good yogas in my chart...in my horoscope guru is in 10th house in neecha rashi...what are its effects...i am facing hurdles in my life...waiting for your reply

thanxxx

suraj

Your career will be good..you are likely to make money in your work. profession with a high degree education will also work out for you. and if not that, a traditional profession/business will also be good. you are more likely to go abroad for short trips rather than permanently settle there. overall i dont see any major probs as such :)

guru is fine..dont worry abt it.