Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

i have been trying to conceive for 6 yrs pls tell me when will i concieve

my dob is 2nd sep 1979 time of birth is 8 24 am born in chennai

date of marriage is july 6th 2003 Guruji pls help

my partners dob is 26 th april 1976 chennai

i have been taking medical treatement for 2 full yrs injections and tabs pls tell me if i will concieve now in approximately few months

pls tell me if my jadagam has putra bhagyam

Astro102,

I appreciate the service you are providing. Here is my information:

1. December 15, 1975, Yokosuka Japan,12:00 p.m.
  2. Female, California
  3. unemployed, previously work for family in electrical contracting business
  4. I am married, in process of separation from husband, I have no children, he has a 16 year old daughter from previous relationship, I have had very little contact with the daughter- she lives at husbands mother's house
I have a younger sister. My parents have been married for 33 years. Father is workaholic alcoholic.

Great parental disapproval of my marriage- father and I still do

not speak

Was it wrong to get married (June 14, 2007)?

Are husband and I compatible (his D. O. B Dec 12, 1973)

Will I get out of this funk?

My question is, we were married in Feb 2007. Since Mar 2008 there have been problems in our married life and finally on 1 Sept my wife has left home and sent a legal notice (hasn't filed a case in court yet).

What is our future - Divorce (if Yes when) and then my chances of re-marriage (if Yes when) ?

My Details :-

DOB : 12/10/1981

Time : 08.02 am

Place : New Delhi

My Wife's Details :-

DOB : 13/09/1983

Time : 13.45 pm

Place : Surat, Gujarat

Thank You

Dear Astro102,

Pranams.

DOB:23-08-1948 /Time:14-30hrs/Place:Tirunelveli,tamil Nadu:Longi:77:05:00:E / Latti:8:40:00:N

Sufferring from Kidney(Both) problem and undergoing dialysis for the past one year.Will she recover & if so when? In case of a need for kidney transplant,will she get a suitable donor soon?

Please read and give your highly considered view.

Regards,

Anusha

i have been trying to conceive for 6 yrs pls tell me when will i concieve

pls tell me the year atleast a real request

my dob is 2nd sep 1979 time of birth is 8 24 am born in chennai

date of marriage is july 6th 2003 Guruji pls help

my partners dob is 26 th april 1976 chennai

i have been taking medical treatement for 2 full yrs injections and tabs pls tell me if i will concieve now in approximately few months

I AM SO FRANTIC PLS HELP INSPITE OF ASKING IN SO MANY FORUMS NO REPLY PLS HELP

My parents are looking for some one for me, and i wish to know if i will have an arrangerd marriage or love? and when will i get married? and when will my career pick up? would be really great if you could help me with these questions. and also im having a really bad time, been thru depression etc, and always constantly low....when will i be ok again. thanks in advance.

TIME OF BIRTH 18 47 00

DATE OF BIRTH 22 july 1986

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. hyderabad, andhra pradesh, india

SEX female

Your current status : Studying

Educational background finished my bachlors and doing PG Diploma in Anatomy

Work Industry and current salary. Student, therefore no income

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember my mum leaving me and dad for a few days. my sisters birth. my bf cheating on me

Family background mum, dad, 2 younger sisters

Father :civil engineer by qualification, in business now

Mother : house wife normally, but in business helping dad now

Brothers : none

Sisters : younger sister, both studying

It would be great if you could give me this consultation.

My dates:

1. Born on 9th October 1969 in Lodz (Poland), time:13.10 local time

2. Female, living in Lodz, Poland, Europe

3. Office Manager in Real Estate Market

4. Divorced with one child ( daughter born on 15 February 1994, 22.10 in Lodz); My father was shot ( killed) on 6th February 1993, my mother still alive. I have one brother

5. Live in my country or move to the USA ? Will I get married again? Will I make career and earn good money in real estate in Poland? When is the best time for me to lose weight? Will I have prosperity time in my life - when?

Thanks for consultation,

Monika

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Hello Astro102,

1. Date, place, time of birth (16th May 1984, Hillingdon, 06:31am)
  2. Your gender, current location (Female, London, UK)
  3. profession (working/student/which field) (Employed by Customer services company)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) (Unmarried, no children, 3 sisters 2 brothers, parents married, father not working, mother works)
  5. Its not very original but I have been having a lot of bad luck recently. The guy I wanted to marry (and who claims he wants to marry me) is being made to marry someone else, also I don't seem to be having a lot of luck concerning work, I can't find a good job! So my questions are when will i get married, to who and what will married life be life for me? What type of profession is it best for me to get involved with? Is there anything I can do get out of this depression?
I know you must have a lot of posts and pm's to reply to, but I would really appreciate a response soon. I'm finding it very difficult to be happy and as so much has happened to me recently, I would appreciate anything I should watch out for the future.

Amrita

Dear Sir,

I would be really greatfull if you could help in my dilema, my details below,

Name: Sunil Arokiaswamy,

Male.

DOB:24-NOVEMBER-1974.

Place: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Time: Morning (not sure of exact time).

Family: Married.

My wife is working abroad, and I trying to get a job abroad for last 4months but not getting any success, kindly let me know if I would be able to get a job abroad and would I be travelling. Request your help in this regard.

Thanks.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Hello Sir, I am giving my bitrth date and my wouldBe's time of birth.Some body told that after 4 yrs of married life he goes after another women.So, can you please tell me whether its going to happen.If it so happen,Can you tell me whether through some vedic remedy is possible or not.If so Can you please tell me those remedies.How will be our married life?Please also tell me if there are any other defects in our Birth Charts.Please tell me when i will be married?

My D.ob13-01-1985;

Tob 6.00 AM;

Place .O.B:Bhimavaram,Andhra Pradesh.

His DOB:-20-03-1983;

TOB:-11.45am;

POB:-Razole;Andhra Pradesh.

Thanks In Advance .

Pranam,

This is for my mother, a housewife and has three kids and one brother. Her DOB: 6 April, 1954 born at jalandhar, Punjab at 5:15 am. She has started staying sick for long time now. One of the astrologer even mentioned that she has very short life....just 1-2 yrs more. Please help us by analysing her chart and remedies for her health issues.

Also, my father DOB: 23 september,1949 born at Phillaur, Punjab, ard 11:15 pm. He also has started staying very sick and is on several medication.

Both are somehow taking too many tensions for their unsettled kids.

Please kindly help.Thanks much!

Hi, Please note my details as below:

DOB: 9th July 1979

TOB: 14:25 hrs

Place: Dhuburi (Assam)

Please let me know if I am a manglik (mars at 7th/8th house) and if so, is there any cancellation observed in my chart. My girlfriend is a non-manglik (I just discovered that I am a manglik and she is not). What are the remedies available for me (any puja etc). Anticipating a reply at the earliest

Respected Sir,

I need your help.

My birth details are as follows:

DOB: 13-September-1984

TOB: 05:58 AM

POB: Morbi, Gujarat, India

Longitude: 70 54E

Latitude: 22 49N

Sex: Male

Sibling: One younger sister

Father: Govt employee

Mother: Housewife

My Current location: Boston, MA, USA

Profession: Unemployed

Question

I am looking out for job from past 6 months in USA after completing my studies in USA. I would like to know the following:

1. When will I get job?

2. Whether should I wait here in US or come back to India?

3. In case you suggest to wait in US then how long should I wait in US for job?

Any advice would be really helpful. My email id is deepak.shah13@

Regards,

Deepak Shah

Hello,

Could you Plz help me out.....

My name is nisha

my DOB - 7th march 1982/siwan/9.31 am

Female/current location - noida

profession -working, private job

family datail - recently Married

Husbands DOB - 27/1/78/gopalganj/8.30am

profession -working, private job

My question - when our financial condition will be stable, and when when i will get a good job.....

Date, place, time of birth : 15th June 1979, Mumbai, 22:15 Hrs

1. Your gender, current location : Male , Mumbai
  2. profession (working/student/which field) : Working , Information Technology
  3. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Married ,One son, Mother
  4. Your specific question : There is no progress in my career, I would like to go abroad but I never get any chance..also going forward how will be my monetary position ....Will my profession help me to make money or shoud I start a business along with my job.
Thanks in advance,

Sameer

Dear Sir,

iam very worried to my situation of life. please, help me. i am thinking of getting religiously married by next year but i don't know if my married life will last for long. i will be grateful to you if you can check my chart and my copmatibility with my future husband.

My date of Birth 31/12/1984

time of birth is 3am

place of birth is mauritius

iam a student nurse and living in england

my name is cheetra.

My future husbandname is Robert

place of birth is Poland

Date of Birth is 16/02/1974

time of birth is around 7am.( i don't know exact time)

he works in a printing company.

plesae, do answer me back

thank you

Cheetra

Dear Sirji,

My Birth Date is 30-04-1981, time is 14:05 and place is Baroda in Gujarat.

Question:

When will i get married and how will be my married life and spouse

(Appearance,attitude)

Does it matter she belongs to Sagittarus(tula rashi)?

Thank you,

saumil shah

My email is : shahsaumil2004@gmail.com

Dear Sir

I am a girl who is going through lots of problems in life at the moment with regards to completing my MBBS degree, I keep repeatedly failing my clinical exams despit working hard and putting lots of effort in. What does the future hold for me? Is there any possibility of me achieveing success in my chosen career? I want to become a psychiatrist, but I need to get my MBBS to do that. My details are as follows

DOB: 15th march 1983

Birth time: 16:32

Birth Place: Birmingham, UK

Current status: Student, unemplyed

Marital status: Unmarried

Siblings: 1 younger brother

Mant thnks for all your help.

Dvyas

Namaskar Acharyaji,

I am Bhargava BVN-male born on 23/July/1975 at 1722 hrs in Nuzvid near Vijayawada,Andhrapradesh,India.

My present location:- Mumbai

Married and expecting a kid within 10-15 days

Sir, my problem is that I am jobless since March 2008,I get interview calls very rarely and I get selected but still,they never show their face again.

I really dont know why.

I was working as a factory manager and was earning 30k a month and being jobless for 10 months made my life misserable.I am unable to pay for my daily needs as well.

Please help me

Regards

Bhargava

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Dear sir,

plz see my kundli ...for many years my life feels like its stuck and i dont have a real life ,friends etc,,i was also married in 2003 and 2 months after that in a car accident i lost my husband and i survived with major injuries to my limb and over all...after that iv lost touch with people i dont have a social life ..i want to know about my marriage and when will this stagnation in my life will end..

1. my date of birth is 7jan 1985

2.time is 6:55PM

3.place of birth is jabalpur madhya pradesh..

I want to know when will I have children.

My DOB - 2nd April 1981, 6:00am

My Husband's DOB: 11th June 1974, 5:30pm

Our marriage 20th April 2007

Please let me know about my progeny prospects.

Thanks for the free service .

1. Date, place, time of birth --- nov 16th 1977,eluru india
  2. Your gender, current location female,hyderabad
  3. profession (working/student/which field) working
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) ummarried
  5. Your specific question when she will get married . probable timing.
Y