IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Hi Sir,

This is for the second time Iam asking for help from your side. Please suggest me the right path and analyse my chart. I beleive in VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

My details are:-

Date of birth:-31-dec-1983

Pleace of birth:-Delhi(India)

Time of birth:- 05.00am(India time)

My questions are:-

DO I have any viprit Raj yog?

Why Iam facing financial problems in my life?

Why my Mother is not happy with my performance in family life?

I love a girl and we both want to marry but her family want a very high earning person, when will I get a better job(in terms of salary)

Do I have chances of forieng settlement

How many marks you would give to my kundli out of ten?

Will the KETU AD starting in 2014 will be good for me?

please analyse my chart.

My name is Rathin Kumar Ghosh,DOB-19/10/1973,TOB-10.50AM,Place of Birth-Dalkhola-Uttar Dinajpur(Raiganj),West Bengal,Blood Group-A+,We are two brother and have three sister,one brother and sister elder, two sister are younger from me.Now I am doing a govt. clarikal job and some astrology practice.Till unmarried.

Sir, please advice is there chance to make a good Astrologer with foriegn sattelled.

Hi Astro102,

First of all, thanks for sharing your knowledge for free here. I m interested in knowing about my marriage/and-or/ my current Rahu antardasha in Mercury's dasha. My details are:

DOB: 13-12-1982

TOB: 14.43

POB: Delhi, India

I am curious to know when I will get married. And as you had said it is only one question per person, I think I would rather try to understand my current Rahu AD.

It has not even been two months since it began and it has already caused me a lot of confusion and unhappiness.

I left my job in September to take a break, but I haven't looked hard enough for the next and so I am jobless. A new person entered my life out of the blue and has turned my life upside-down. I am already looking to terminate this less-than-a-month-old relationship. I have been behaving out of character ever since this time began. I would like to get a grip on my behaviour and decisions.

I know I have the power of freewill yet I am not clear about my decisions and the people I associate with.

Looking forward to any insight you may provide, which may guide me out of self-caused confusions.

And, I am also planning to seek therapy for some long-standing problems. Do you think the way out lies there?

Thanks and regards,

Lipi

Namaste,

Shree Gurubhyo Namaha:pray:

My name is Srividya.

Female,unmarried

D.O.B : Jan.25.1985

Time : 11:35AM

Place : Dodballapur,Karnataka,India

Current Location : CA, USA

Proffession : working/retail

Father : working

Mother : housewife

Siblings : 2 younger brotheres/studying

Could u pls check my horoscope and let me know whether i can get love marriage or arrange marriage.

when will i get marry? and life after my marriage.

Thanking u sir.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth 5th may 1980,Basti UP India,11:30 PM
  2. Your gender, current location Male,Lucknow UP India
  3. profession (working/student/which field) working
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) Unmarried,3 sisters 2 brothers
  5. Your specific question Provide my kundli
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

HI ASTRO102 JI

PLEASE DO REPLY

THANK U VERY MUCH

hi astro102 ji

thank u very much for the reply.......

no i have never reached till finalization of marriage. infact the proposal just doesnt move forward. some thing or the other happens and the proposal is just gone.

u said from oct 2009. r u saying that my marriage will be after oct 2009.

can u tell me about my husband a little more. like will he be a good person ...

Regards

sheetal

Jai Sriram

I badly need you help and guidance.

My DOB is 18th oct, 1980 born at 4:06pm in Eluru, India

Can you please tell me when can I have kids as i am desperate from the past 2 years and could'nt succeed. No miscarriages or problems just wont get pregnant.

Can you please advise

Thanks for your help and suggestions

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)

Hello sir,

I am very tensed and worried pls help me.

My DOB : 22 oct 1980, 9.45am , vadodara,gujarat,india

husband deatils : 15 may 1979, time:unknown,vadodara,gujarat,india

married in jan 2005

we are trying for child from last 2years. pls let me know when I will conceive (month/year) very worried about this problem..

Pls predict about our future also..

Thanks in advance

HI

My name is Rahul

DOB:- 28 june 1978

Time:-8:50 am

Place:-Etah (UP)

My Girl friend Name is Dimple

DOB:- 10 Jan 1984

Time:-10:20 am

Place:-Khanna (Punjab)

We have 10 year strong relationship.

we decided for marriage. her mom was ready that time.

Now she is denying to continue this realtionship.

She is saying her father is not ready for this relationship.

we have our home nearby. she spent 10 years with me and was ready to even fleeaway. than i made her understand this is not right way. we will face the problem watever come in our relationship and make your parents agree for our marriage. now she is saying i will get marriage till you make my father agree.

My quastions are

Our marriage is possible?

Her parents will get agree?

When we get marriage?

Please help me out as soon as possible

Thanks and regards

Rahul

sir,

i wnt to know still my age is 21 when my marriage is done?

our love marriage is changed to arranged marriage...

we wait for parent's approval.

our parent's agree our love marriage?

my name:uma

D.O.B:23.02.1987

Time:8.30 AM

place:chennai,india

his name:madhavan

D.O.B:03.11.1987

Time:11:58 AM

place:chennai,india

Hi, I have a question related to marriage........

Quite a problematic situation. Trying a lot for last 3 years but noting has happened. Even if something looks to happen that goes for a toss.

Below are the details for the native. Would be greatful if anyone of you could throw some light on the month & year of marriage. Will marriage take place, ever?

What kind of a girl....name, direction .....etc...if astrology can predict that!!!

Details are:

DOB: sEP 6, 1977

Time: 11.10 am

Place: Varanasi, India.

Sex: Male

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

my d.o.birth 24/7/1956 and time 2.0 a.m. quilon district, married and working

How my saturn dasa overall. saturn dasa venus bhukti is going on. pl reply. thanks

Dear Astro 102,

I am very thankful that you are doing such a good deed, and helping everyone.

I know you have a lot of requests, but I hope you can help me.

My question is, how will my relationship work out that I have now. And am I able to have children?

I have been told that there are people that despises our family, someone had cursed me so I would not be able to have children.

I hope you can help me.

Birth of date: 15 April 1983, 17.15 hour 05.15 P.M. ,

Birthplace: Paramaribo (Suriname)

Current location: Breda, ( Holland)

Profession: Job Consulate

Family detail: One older brother

Kind regards

Dear Jyotisha

My details are

Born 13 th March 1971 -( day after Gaura Purnima )

Time 11; 35 am

Place Auckland ( city ) , New Zealand ( country )

I have some trouble at present mainly financially -

and also marriage problem or delay in marriage

Im now in Jupiter was in rahu for 18 yrs

Rahu was very good spiritually but so far

jupiter has been not so good at all

I want to eventually move to india

so am in need for financial improvement !!!

will my financial situation improve !!!

regards bhakta das

I am 23 Feb 1975, 06:30 am, Coimbatore born male N Anand.

My marriage is keep on delaying without any setback from my personal side.

My mother passed away on 10 Apr 2002 and father passed away on 16 Dec 07. My sister is not co-operating with me as my parents transfered their property in my name due to geniue paratents wish.

Please suggest, When will be i get married as I am alone .

Is rivalry with younger sibling? It is actually clearly seen in ur chart. Your sibling can possibly be like ur enemy. I don't really see why your father is negative towards u, unless som1 has poisoned his mind. Is he just too hard to please? Does he have a lot of expectaions? and did these issues with ur father start after ur marriage?

All I can say is..issues with father can be sorted out if u r patient enough. But be careful abt ur siblings. Dont trust them blindly.

Hello Astro102,

sorry for the delay in replying to your reading of my chart. My wife, who is pregnant was admitted in hospital due to difficulty in pregnancy. She is alright now.

you are correct about younger brother being an enemy, but sister is also very negative towards me. similiarly father has always been very strongly negative towards me right from my early childhood. Mother was also very possesive to the limit that she will tell people lies about me so that I just stay home with her.

I left India only because I felt a negative atmosphere towards me from every single person Father-Mother-brother-sister.

I did not go back to see them for 11 years.

then from dec 2002 I started to go back to India because I wanted to marry.

My Father tried every possible lie so that whoever was comming to see me as possible groom will stay away from me. (These lies include things like-he is a drug addict-he sells drugs in uk thats how he got rich otherwise he has no talent-he has about 6to10 wifes in uk he is marrying indian girl because he needs servant-etc. ) obviously none of it is true but in India everyone believes fathers-mother's version. I am only a secondary school teacher with average lifestyle in UK, i look rich only in India due to currency difference.

anyway I finally got married and have one son and one baby on the way. marriage was arranged by my father's sisters who do not have good relationship with either my father or mother. My father did not attend the wedding.

This August when I visited India took my wife and my son to dad's house as I have always stayed there even with all the negativity, they all ganged up against me and made me leave that house. They called the police telling them that I am there to do the "Kabja" obvuiously I left but it was very humilating as all the neighbours saw it.

My brother does not live in that house he has a different house only my mum and dad lived their. Only reason for living their was their western style toilets. My brother runs a property dealing shop from the front room of this house. He has in the past told me to get out but I thought thats just silly bullying type of behaviour because of insecurity.

now none of them are in talking terms with me, they have threatened that they know my uk address, they have lots of my-my wife and sons clothing, they say they can do black magick and that will destroy me!!!!

though I do not believe in black magick but since my wife is having difficulty from the 3rd month onwards I wondered if they are making this happen????

hence searching for the answers

your advice will be greatly valued.

Shadwell6

Hello,

My name is Probeen. I have recently joined this forum. I want advice from experts on the subject of astrology.

1) I am presently working in Kuwait . But I am not happy with my career. I want to join this particular company in Bangalore . I have applied twice before, but I could not clear the final interview. Faced with the failures, my work is suffering & I cannot devote to my present work.

2) I am not disciplined as well as lack will power & concentration. . I am very lazy which is the outcome of not-disciplined. This might have also prevented me from achieving my dreams.

3) I easily get tempted by feel-good factors like lust, procrastination, & rest.

As per advice from someone, I am presently wearing Pukhraj in Gold (index finger), Neelam in Gold (middle finger), Panna in Gold & Red Coral in Copper (both on ring finger), all in Right Hand.

But now, I have heard that my gemstones may conflict each other.

Please take a look at my problems above & suggest me what is best for my career & for my personality. My particulars are:

Date of Birth: 22 December 1978, Time: 6:25 AM, Place: Dibrugarh ( Assam , India ), Latitude: 27:29 N, Longitude: 94:54 E, Gender: Male

Thanking you in anticipation

Respected Sir / Madam,

Here are my details:

-Date, place, time of birth: 24, Jan, 1975 at Turuvekere India (13:9:51 North / 76:40:00 East

-Your gender, current location: Male, Bangalore, India

-profession (working/student/which field): Working as a senior Manager

-family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents): Happily Married since 2002, One child, Happily staying with both parents. One brother, married and settled in USA. Good relationship with everyone.

-Your specific question

But since then there has been a lot of uncertainties in my career, and on the whole it is progressing very slowly. I am now being asked to shift to a foreign country, and I do not want to relocate.

The question that I have is, will I see another positive shift in my carees anytime soon, and will it be benificial to me. Is it better to try for a new job, or to accept this assignment?

I am really lost at this point of time, please help me.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Dear Astro102,

Best wishes,

I am Rakesh my DOB 17-Sep-1960, TOB 01:18:38 AM, POB Padampur Distt. Sri Ganga Nagar Rajasthan.

I am passing through a very bad financial phase. My Sadhe Sati is in last phase and will be over next year, is this a bad phase? Surya maha Dasha has also started will that help me. Which stone will help me, I am prescribed Ruby by some one.

Little brief about me. Mother died when I was15 yrs old. wanted to study commerce pushed to science by elder brother. Became a civil Engineer was in job with a PSU till 1998.Started share brokrage business with the help of brother in 1998(Partnership finished by brother in 2006). Married in 1986, no kids till 2000, blessed with twins (aboy and a girl) in 2000. Diagnosed with CML (blood cancer) in Sept 2001, presently in control with madication. Some friends put me to great financial loss in Jan 2008.Presently no source of proper income although trading and broking in commodities.

Please help