IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Hello Sir,

I am having mars and saturn in 7th house of sagittarius; mercury in 8th house; rahu and sun in 9th house; jupiter in 11th; moon in 1st and ketu in 3rd house of leo.

When I consulted astrologists, they said my marriage life is going to be unpleasant. Please give some remedies and the best time for marriage and to what kind of person will I get married. I am quite inquisitive about my married life so wanted to know in which mahadashas and antardashas would my life be affected and in which way?

Hello Sir,

I am having mars and saturn in 7th house of sagittarius; mercury in 8th house; rahu and sun in 9th house; jupiter in 11th; moon in 1st and ketu in 3rd house of leo.

When I consulted astrologists, they said my marriage life is going to be unpleasant. Please give some remedies and the best time for marriage and to what kind of person will I get married. I am quite inquisitive about my married life so wanted to know in which mahadashas and antardashas would my life be affected and in which way?

give the details - ur birthplace, time and date.

sir please reply. thanks

yes u hv ketu mahadasha..still getting job in 2010 would not be a problem. But u may hv to face sm major interpersonal issues at work..that's how i interpret it.

u r not a manglik..but still due to sm malefics, marriage may be delayed. also there is possibility of successful/unsuccessful love affair. marriage chances after 2012 are there. but it can delay further than that. husband will be very good educated..and if everything works out well, u two may hv perfect understanding between each other.

God Bless.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

yes u hv ketu mahadasha..still getting job in 2010 would not be a problem. But u may hv to face sm major interpersonal issues at work..that's how i interpret it.

u r not a manglik..but still due to sm malefics, marriage may be delayed. also there is possibility of successful/unsuccessful love affair. marriage chances after 2012 are there. but it can delay further than that. husband will be very good educated..and if everything works out well, u two may hv perfect understanding between each other.

God Bless.

hello sir,

thanks for the prompt reply. i really appreciate it. If i may, could ask what malefics do i have that would delay my marriage? also any remedy to remove these malefics? thanks

Hi,

My DOB : 22 oct 1980 , unknown time,vadodara,gujarat

husband DOb : 15 may 1979, unknown time, vadodara,gujarat

marriage jan 2005. both working in oil industry, canada

two sibling , sister married,vadodara and brtoher - unmarried, vadodara

mother and father living in vadodara

father : govt. employee

I would like to know when We have kid as we are trying so long and worried abt it.

pls light on our future too.

Thanks in advance.

Daer Astro102

My Details

----------

Name : Nitin Chadha

Sex : Male

Date Of Birth : 07, Nov, 1981

Time of Birth : 09:12am

Place : New Delhi, India

Questions : I have been suffering from almost last 3-4 years with my career. Till 2005 me and my brother had a very good business running and we were earning quite a lot of money but now almost everything is lost....my business, my savings. Since last 3-4 yrs I have 0 income and only expenses.

Now me and my brother don't work together(we break apart) and I am still struggling very hard to get up my business.

What I want to know is........Is still my bad time going on ? If so then what's the reason (i mean because of which planet) and what should I do get out of it and how long it will go on.

Also, right now I am a software developer as well as a graphic designer so please tell which one of these streams (or other than these 2 streams) suits me the most ?

Please any...any kind of help will be really appreciated.

jai mata ki,

sir i need your help for my resolve my sisters problems.

my sister name:Sonia Gupta

D.O.B:30-12-1973

TIME OF BIRTH:03:07:00 PM

PLACE: DELHI.

husband name: Sunil Kumar Gupta

D.O.B: 18-10-1970

TIME:10:45 PM

PLACE:NARNUL(HARYANA)

SIR MY SISTER GET MARRIED AROUND 10 YEARS BEFORE AND STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THIRE LIFE,SHE ALWAYS IN TENSION HER DESIRE HAPPINESS AND LOVE, SATISFACTION FROM LIFE NEVER GET HER AFTER MARRIAGE.

WHAT WE DO SIR???

SIR SISTER HAS TWO GIRLS,THERE ANY CHANCE FOR BOY?IF YES NEED TO DONE ANY POOJA/UPPAY.

SIR SISTER ALWAYS SICK.(TENSION,PAIN IN BODY,ANGER,AND WEAKENS)

SIR ABOUT MY JIJA JI HE ALSO SEEK AND GOING WEEK DAY BY DAY.NOT CARING TOO MUCH MY SISTER,SIR FINICAL CONDITION ALSO NOT SO GOOD(SHOP MY SEALED IN DELHI SEALING )NOW WORKING WITH BROTHER IN HIS SHOP.WHEN HE ABLE GET HER SHOP,WHEN HIS FINICAL CONDITION IMPROVE.

ANY UPPAY AND REMEDIES FOR JIJA JI PLEASE.

SIR I KNOW YOUR TIME IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ME BUT I WRITTEN THIS MAIL WITH LOTS OF HOPES PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDANCE SO I CAN HELP MY SISTER.

ABHISHEK BANSAL

JAI MAT KI.

waiting for your advice

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Hello, Accept my 'Namaskar'!

My Details:

1. DOB: 19.10.1978; Place: Kolkata (erswhile Calcutta), India; Time:12:27pm.

2. Gender: Female; Current Location: Kolkata.

3. Profession: Working (managerial)

4. Family details: Unmarried, have parents, no siblings.

5. Specific question: I am particularly worried abt the time & nature of my marriage possibilities.

Pls guide me.

Best Regards.

Hello, Accept my 'Namaskar'!

My Details:

1. DOB: 19.10.1978; Place: Kolkata (erswhile Calcutta), India; Time:12:27pm.

2. Gender: Female; Current Location: Kolkata.

3. Profession: Working (managerial)

4. Family details: Unmarried, have parents, no siblings.

5. Specific question: I am particularly worried abt the time & nature of my marriage possibilities.

Pls guide me.

Best Regards.

This is a bad phase..another 1.5 yrs is bad..after that good planetary position for marriage n related developments. u will get a good husband. he would be loyal, sensitive and well educated. u are not manglik. mid-2011 onwards is good time for u.

Hi,

My DOB : 22 oct 1980 , unknown time,vadodara,gujarat

husband DOb : 15 may 1979, unknown time, vadodara,gujarat

marriage jan 2005. both working in oil industry, canada

two sibling , sister married,vadodara and brtoher - unmarried, vadodara

mother and father living in vadodara

father : govt. employee

I would like to know when We have kid as we are trying so long and worried abt it.

pls light on our future too.

Thanks in advance.

I won't be able to predict without birth time..it wont be accurate.

My birth details : Dec 6th 82.

Lagna: Aries, Star : Magha 2nd pada.

3rd house: Rahu, 5th - Moon, 7th-Saturn, 8th-Sun,Venus,Mercury,Jupiter

9th-Ketu, 10th-Mars. There has been a break in my studies cos of marriage.

Will I be able to study further and if so can I complete a PhD?

what about my job? I am confused. Kindly help.

This is a bad phase..another 1.5 yrs is bad..after that good planetary position for marriage n related developments. u will get a good husband. he would be loyal, sensitive and well educated. u are not manglik. mid-2011 onwards is good time for u.

Thanks a lot, Sir!

You have mentioned that this is a bad phase. Did you say this only with regard to marriage possibilities, or overall? Because, I'm also worried about certain other developments in life, like my parents' health and work-life.

Can you, Sir, pls mention about any other good point in my chart?

Best Regards.

Thanks a lot, Sir!

You have mentioned that this is a bad phase. Did you say this only with regard to marriage possibilities, or overall? Because, I'm also worried about certain other developments in life, like my parents' health and work-life.

Can you, Sir, pls mention about any other good point in my chart?

Best Regards.

i looked in detail for marriage-related thing coz that's what u had asked about.there is one good point in ur chart- that ur child will be good looking and smart. ofcourse, child related prediction has to be done with both husband and wife's charts so i cannot be 100 per cent sure abt it.

Respected Sir,

Thank you in advance.

My Details:

1. DOB: 21st March 1972; Place: Tanuku (Andhra Pradesh), India; Time:8:20AM.

2. Gender: Male; Current Location: New York

3. Profession: Financial Services (MBA)

4. Family details: Married with a 4 year old son.

Questions:

1. What are the future career prospects with respect to growth and financial gains? I have had to work really hard to get the current position which could have been better. The money coming in has never been more than my expenses which makes it very difficult to plan for the future. Are there any other yogas present that will help in career, wealth or general happiness? (The horoscope has a parivathana yoga between first and second house and a nakshatra parivathana yoga between Saturn and Sun)

2. When will we have our second progeny? My wife and I are in our mid thirties and have not been sucessful in getting pregnant for over a year now?

i looked in detail for marriage-related thing coz that's what u had asked about.there is one good point in ur chart- that ur child will be good looking and smart. ofcourse, child related prediction has to be done with both husband and wife's charts so i cannot be 100 per cent sure abt it.

Thanks a lot, Sir!

I fully appreciate.

Best Regards.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Dear,my name is Gobinder chopra born oct 2,1966 at ludhiana punjab,India at 9:55 PM,now settled in las vegas.I have 3 children and i am married.I am in Medical field and having a lot of legal troubles,money flow problems,problems with false court cases and trouble with Government and authority,Please advice.Thank you very much i advance.

Hi Sir, please help to check my horoscope.

I have seen in many place and have uncertainty in this answer

Im born on 22-Oct-1981 at 3.00PM in Malaysia.

SOme say im simma rasi magam natchatiram and some say im kadagam rasi ayilyam natchatiram. My final astrologer asked me to use the second, kadagam rasi ayilyam natchatiram. But whatever they say, im said to have dosam.

And this made my lover's parents to reject our marriage.Things are pretty bad. I need your advice on chart and when can i marry my lover.Will it get delayed longer?What can i do to make things work?Parigharam?

iam DR.dhanyasree,MBBS GRAD,RECENTLY I HAD TO WITHDRAW FROM MY PG COURSE MAINLY DUE TO FAMILY AND SELF FEAR.IAM MARRIED AND HAVEA KID.I HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY FRONT AFTER MARRIAGE,WHICH HAS MADE ME WEAK .I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING WITH ME INTHE CAREER FRONT AND FAMILY FRONT.DOB26/7/1977,CALICUT,KERALA,5.30AM

HI,

Please suggest whether the marriage is compatible for the people with below details:

Female :

DOB: 2nd July, 1985. Time 15:25, Place: Mauritius

Male :

DOB: 21st June, 1978. Time 03.15, Place: Mauritius

Also, Please suggest, what are comprises to face if united ?

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Om Shri Ganeshaya Namaha

My name is Joy Mukherjee, male, born on 20/04/1979 at 10:10 pm at Ghatsila, Jharkhand, India. Currently I am working in a Bank in the Gulf. I am facing stiff resistance and problems in my profession and Job. I have been told to wear a yellow sapphire as because per my chart, my Jupiter Mahadasha is on, which I have already bought.

Kindly suggest which is a good day to wear the Yellow Sapphire in October 2008. Pls also suggest when do I see a smooth flow in my professional life. I am also not married. Pls advice when do I get married. I am highly worried with my professional life. Pls advice if i will get a good opportunity soon and how long will I be woking with my current organization and if I will go back to India and when?

thank you for your much appreciated help

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

---------------

Om Shri Ganeshaya Namaha

My name is Joy Mukherjee, male, born on 20/04/1979 at 10:10 pm at Ghatsila, Jharkhand, India. Currently I am working in a Bank in the Gulf. I am facing stiff resistance and problems in my profession and Job. I have been told to wear a yellow sapphire as because per my chart, my Jupiter Mahadasha is on, which I have already bought.

Kindly suggest which is a good day to wear the Yellow Sapphire in October 2008. Pls also suggest when do I see a smooth flow in my professional life. I am also not married. Pls advice when do I get married. I am highly worried with my professional life. Pls advice if i will get a good opportunity soon and how long will I be woking with my current organization and if I will go back to India and when?

<!-- / message -->

Om Shri Ganeshaya Namaha

<!-- / message -->