IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Hello Sir

Could you please tell me when would i be able to get releived from the skin disease i am suffering for the past 5 years?

the problem is on hand fingers - nail psoriasis. i am emotionally and socially depressed due to this.

i tried all medicine - english - homeo as well as ayurvedic - but no cure.

some one told me i am going through Rahu maha dasa.

can i get an expert advise from you please?

my dob: 1st of august 1975

time:11:50 Am

place of birth : ernakulam city , kerala, India

Moon star: Bharani

Profession: Information Technology professional

Family details: married. One elder brother.2 sisters, mother, wife and one child(son)

Thank you

SR

My birth details:

DOB: 24th DEC 1975

POB: Fiji

Time of Birth: 11.00am

Sex: MALE

What are my chances of sucess in business? When should I start? Type of business should I start?

Hi,

My DOB is 17-08-1974, 2.45 AM, Bangalore, karnataka.

Can anyone predict when will marriage will happen and what kind of spouse i will get married to and also nature, appearence of spuose. what will be my future after marriage. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Sridhar.S

hi sir, can u see for me? thanks

1. october 31-1973, malaysia, 10:53am
  2. male, new york
  3. waiter
  4. single, the eldest son in family, have 4 siblings ,no sister
  5. when will i meet mine gf/wife for marriage?
  6. what kind of business i can do?
thanks

chong

Hello Sir

Could you please tell me when would i be able to get releived from the skin disease i am suffering for the past 5 years?

the problem is on hand fingers - nail psoriasis. i am emotionally and socially depressed due to this.

i tried all medicine - english - homeo as well as ayurvedic - but no cure.

some one told me i am going through Rahu maha dasa.

can i get an expert advise from you please?

my dob: 1st of august 1975

time:11:50 Am

place of birth : ernakulam city , kerala, India

Moon star: Bharani

Profession: Information Technology professional

Family details: married. One elder brother.2 sisters, mother, wife and one child(son)

Thank you

SR

Your Rahu mahadasha will go on for many years. but the health issue is not to be attributed to that. If it started 5 yrs ago, I guess u will be fully free of that by mid 2011.

Focus on ur work, and ensure that this does not affect ur career. Be careful about ur work and career.

My birth details:

DOB: 24th DEC 1975

POB: Fiji

Time of Birth: 11.00am

Sex: MALE

What are my chances of sucess in business? When should I start? Type of business should I start?

Interesting. Chances of success in business are sorta extreme- one way or the other. i.e. either too good success, or be prepared to face failure.

So, I would suggest that be prepared to work really really hard, and also have some back-up plan ready if u are planning to start business. Business related to services will be good for u. If u r into trading or selling, medical-related business can be good.

You can start anytime.

hello,

i read your post and would really appreciate if you could answer my queries.

1. Date, place, time of birth = 20 nov 1988, time: 7:51 am; placE: new delhi
  2. Your gender, current location = female, residing outside india
  3. profession (working/student/which field) = student almost graduating
  4. family details = unmarried, one sibling.. both parents working.
  5. Your specific question- my question is since i am running ketu mahadasha and venus would b starting soon,.. i was wondering would i be able to secure a good fulltime job in 2010?also when would i get married? wld my husband be frm india or abroad? and how would my married life be?

thanks! may god bless you

hi sir, can u see for me? thanks
  1. october 31-1973, malaysia, 10:53am
  2. male, new york
  3. waiter
  4. single, the eldest son in family, have 4 siblings ,no sister
  5. when will i meet mine gf/wife for marriage?
  6. what kind of business i can do?
thanks

chong

Did u go thr' any unsuccessful relationship in the past? Anyways, current phase till 2011 is good for marriage :) so the answer to ur question is that u will meet her soon!

business - partnership will be better rather than going all alone. printing, books related. or women's accessories/clothes are good options.

Hi,

My DOB is 17-08-1974, 2.45 AM, Bangalore, karnataka.

Can anyone predict when will marriage will happen and what kind of spouse i will get married to and also nature, appearence of spuose. what will be my future after marriage. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Sridhar.S

next 2 yrs are good for marriage. spouse wil be frm a good family well-educated and religious. looks-wise decent.

luck might change for better after marriage. overall, ur planetary positions are not much strong or positive. but i don't see any major negative influences either. some delays are indicated..but nothing to worry abt. things will happen for u, albeit a bit delayed.

never have arelationship before

like a girl before but she married to another guy before i tried to chase her

Did u go thr' any unsuccessful relationship in the past? Anyways, current phase till 2011 is good for marriage :) so the answer to ur question is that u will meet her soon!

business - partnership will be better rather than going all alone. printing, books related. or women's accessories/clothes are good options.

Hello Sir

Thanks for the response.

Yes I am very much targeted and can handle the health issues- control myself etc and when it comes to work thats given maximum importance. Thanks for the advise.

could you please tell me what pattern or combination under the current Maha dasa - Antar dasa causes this skin disease?

i know I have been going through the saturn antar dasa for the past 3 years with in Rahu, and assume the Budh antar dasa is due to start with in 5 weeks time.i am not sure whether Budha can help me or not.i am just trying to get my head around on what is actually causing the problem.

Much appreciate

Regards

SR

Please advice on the compatibility of horoscopes of boy and girl. as per one software it says nadi dosha is present.

boy

dob 13-10-1978

pob roorkee

tob 04:57 PM (16:57)

girl

dob 22-12-1982

pob guntur

tob 12:20 PM

Dear Sir,

Following are my details:

DOB: Nov-03, 1980.

POB: Vizianagaram, India.

TOB: 06:30 a.m.

Please advice on the following questions:

1) Off late, I am feeling a lot of tension. Some fear of failure. I dont know why. I just get worried too much. Is it because of some bad affects. I am doing maha mrintyunjaya mantra.

2) When will be my marriage. How is my marriage life going to be. Will the marriage bring any differences in my family relations.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I previously had a post. this is a repost.

Hello Sir

Thanks for the response.

Yes I am very much targeted and can handle the health issues- control myself etc and when it comes to work thats given maximum importance. Thanks for the advise.

could you please tell me what pattern or combination under the current Maha dasa - Antar dasa causes this skin disease?

i know I have been going through the saturn antar dasa for the past 3 years with in Rahu, and assume the Budh antar dasa is due to start with in 5 weeks time.i am not sure whether Budha can help me or not.i am just trying to get my head around on what is actually causing the problem.

Much appreciate

Regards

SR

I don't think specific mahadasha causes specific diseases for everybody. that will be a blanket statement to make. one need to look at so many details.

never have arelationship before

like a girl before but she married to another guy before i tried to chase her

I just thought that there was sm unsuccessful romantic thing..either one-sided or both sided. but that's fine..i mean- u can think abt ur future now.

i remember now !!

i met one girl online long time ago...i like her and i feel she has a good feeling about me too but we didn't meet each other . and the relationship end when i knew she married a guy from taiwan..

i send her a birthday gift which i make it myself, this is the first time i send gift to a girl.

I just thought that there was sm unsuccessful romantic thing..either one-sided or both sided. but that's fine..i mean- u can think abt ur future now.

1. Date, place, time of birth = 27-07-1980 ,azamgarh, 8.30am
  2. Your gender, current location = male , Noida
  3. profession (working/student/which field) = Working , IT
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any),=Married
  5. details of how many siblings, details of parents)= 2 elder brothers, Father is into teaching field , mother is housewife.
  6. Gems i am wearing are = Diamond in index/Coral in ring finger , iron in middle finger
  7. Your specific question = When will i get a secured and good Job.. ? My economic condition is also getting worse.

I really want you to help me out with my questions. I am very much in distress. I would be glad if you could predict all that you can apart from my questions.

The following are my details.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 14.03.1978, place of birth Mumbai time: 8:00 Am
  2. Your gender, current location : Female/Bangalore
  3. profession (working/student/which field) Working in an MNC as technical writer.
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) Unmarried, with one younger brother, living with parents.
  5. Your specific question: When will I get married and how will my married life be? Will I be finacially very well off? Will I settle abroad? How will my overall health be?
Will be very glad if you could get these answers.

Thanks so much

vish78

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Dear Sir,

Please go through my details and provide me answers for following questions.

1) Date, place, time of birth -

05 December 1980, 02:15 PM,

Latitude: 024:14:N / Longitude: 087:28:E

2) Gender, current location -

Male(Unmarried), Currently in Bangalore

3) Profession -

Electronics engineer working in Software field

4) family details -

Father is Government Employee &

Mother is a Housewife.

5) Questions -

1. Do i have kala Sarpa yoga ?

2. when i will get married?

3. Will i have a love marriage or arranged ?

4. Am I prone to divorce?

5. Would i do a intercaste marriage?

6. When i will travel abroad ?

I really want you to help me out with my questions. I am very much in distress. I would be glad if you could predict all that you can apart from my questions.

The following are my details.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 14.03.1978, place of birth Mumbai time: 8:00 Am
  2. Your gender, current location : Female/Bangalore
  3. profession (working/student/which field) Working in an MNC as technical writer.
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) Unmarried, with one younger brother, living with parents.
  5. Your specific question: When will I get married and how will my married life be? Will I be finacially very well off? Will I settle abroad? How will my overall health be?
Will be very glad if you could get these answers.

Thanks so much

vish78

Hi, being a manglik does delay marriage sometimes. U r a manglik and also have other malefics troubling you. It may happen that a proposal will come up but will fail at some stage. The next few yrs can be troublesome. Marriage possibility is very much there, but peaceful settlement in married life is not supported by the overall placement of planets. so while u will get married in d next few yrs, problems /arguments with husband can be there after marriage.

Financially 'very' well off may not be possible. But u will be fine..u will do alright financially. There is a possibility of moving abroad in the coming yrs.

Overall health will be OK.

jai mata ki,

sir i need your help for my resolve my sisters problems.

my sister name:Sonia Gupta

D.O.B:30-12-1973

TIME OF BIRTH:03:07:00 PM

PLACE: DELHI.

husband name: Sunil Kumar Gupta

D.O.B: 18-10-1970

TIME:10:45 PM

PLACE:NARNUL(HARYANA)

SIR MY SISTER GET MARRIED AROUND 10 YEARS BEFORE AND STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THIRE LIFE,SHE ALWAYS IN TENSION HER DESIRE HAPPINESS AND LOVE, SATISFACTION FROM LIFE NEVER GET HER AFTER MARRIAGE.

WHAT WE DO SIR???

SIR SISTER HAS TWO GIRLS,THERE ANY CHANCE FOR BOY?IF YES NEED TO DONE ANY POOJA/UPPAY.

SIR SISTER ALWAYS SICK.(TENSION,PAIN IN BODY,ANGER,AND WEAKENS)

SIR ABOUT MY JIJA JI HE ALSO SEEK AND GOING WEEK DAY BY DAY.NOT CARING TOO MUCH MY SISTER,SIR FINICAL CONDITION ALSO NOT SO GOOD(SHOP MY SEALED IN DELHI SEALING )NOW WORKING WITH BROTHER IN HIS SHOP.WHEN HE ABLE GET HER SHOP,WHEN HIS FINICAL CONDITION IMPROVE.

ANY UPPAY AND REMEDIES FOR JIJA JI PLEASE.

SIR I KNOW YOUR TIME IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ME BUT I WRITTEN THIS MAIL WITH LOTS OF HOPES PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDANCE SO I CAN HELP MY SISTER.

ABHISHEK BANSAL

JAI MAT KI.

hello,

i read your post and would really appreciate if you could answer my queries.

1. Date, place, time of birth = 20 nov 1988, time: 7:51 am; placE: new delhi
  2. Your gender, current location = female, residing outside india
  3. profession (working/student/which field) = student almost graduating
  4. family details = unmarried, one sibling.. both parents working.
  5. Your specific question- my question is since i am running ketu mahadasha and venus would b starting soon,.. i was wondering would i be able to secure a good fulltime job in 2010?also when would i get married? wld my husband be frm india or abroad? and how would my married life be?

thanks! may god bless you

sir please reply. thanks