IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Hi Astro_102

Iam facing some serious helth problems and financial problems

Iam 24 year old boy.My luck is not favouring me Iam doing all the hardwork but no success till now. Please guide me in the matter. Iam wearing MOTI in my smaller finger of right hand it is of sava 8 ratti,and Iam also wearing MOONGA and PITTMBRE as a mala.

MY details:-

NAME:-Rjan kumar

DOB:-31-12-1983

POB:-DELHI

TOB:-0500AM

Please help me and guide me in the matter

Namahshkar

my date of birth is 21/7/81 time 10:10am gobindgarh punjab.

i have been told that there is grahan dosh (surya raho) in my janmakshar . for which i am facing problems in my regular life. so please provide some remidies for ti.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

1. 28-07-1931, Berlin, Germany, 13E18" 52N32", 5h06 (GMT)

2. male, Alicante 0W25" 38N23"

3. retired

4. married, 3 daughters, 1 brother, 1 sister

5. when will I find a buyer for my rural property?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Gunther

pitahaya93@

i was born on 25th march 1979. place; Thane, Mumbai. Time : 20:45 hrs. I have working in my present company for more than two years now. but there is hardly any improvement in terms of career in terms of monetary and as wells as designation. i have been trying to check out for opportunities but none are real good for a change. Please tell me about my career growth and remedies for the same.

Thank you

Hello Sir

Please help me out in understanding my future. I've applied for visa this year and could you please let me know whether I would get it or not? Are there chances of me flying to abroad in 2008. I'm facing huge issues in my professional life as i've lost my jobs. Please suggest me when my professional and personal life will become stable. How would be my married life and would I get a nice wife? Also can you please suggest me the best Gemstone suitable for me. My birth details are mentioned as below:

P.O.B: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.

D.O.B: 12th May 1982

T.O.B: 08:12:00 AM IST

Sex: Male

Current Location: Hyderabad, India

Profession: Unemployed

Family: MOM n DAD, One Elder Sis

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Mappyin

Namaste,

Would really like some advice.

1. Nairobi, Kenya, 9 July 1973
  2. Female, NYC
  3. Administration
  4. Single
  5. Can I wear a yellow sapphire stone or will it harm me. I don't understand the houses to well and Jupiter is in the 10 house, i think. Will this be useful in settling family disputes and encouraging marriage? If you could answer this I would be most grateful and thankful to you.

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 10/08/1979

TOB: 12:30 p.m

POB: bangalore,India

Sex: Female

Husband: One elder sister

one Daughter

Current location: Parsippany ,NJ,USA

Profession: IT industry

Questions:HOw successful will I be in my career life? How soon will I get a new job ?

Thank very much for all your help

Hi, you will be successful in your career. many job changes are indicated..i.e. you will move from one organization to another pretty rapidly throughout your career instead of staying in one organization from many years. 2009 second half onwards your career will be on a fast track and you will do well. You seem to be good at analysis, logic- related work. Sometimes it may happen that u are doing good work, still the gains(money, promotions) from the work may come very slow or may not come at all. But still, overall, a fabulous chart as far career goes. All the best!!!

The turmoil is with respect to parents health, no job security and no marriage so far.

Hi,

marriage- Delay for marriage is indicated. but it can be a love match when it happens.

Parents' health- overall i don't see any major problem in future.

job- you will need to think of long-term picture before taking any job-related decisions. Job security may not happen the way you want it. you will have to live with that.

Time between 2010 to 2012 is very good.

If your believe in praying, I will advise you to pray to Ganapati and Maruti (Hanuman).

NAMASTE SIR,

I am suffeering from many problem.

Like i am only one earning member of my family, father has expired, mother is housewife and having 2 younger brother & just youngest brother is handicapped and 2 one is studing in 8th class. now my financial condition is very poor.

I would like to ack when my brother will start to do the job so that i can get marry as i getting pressure from my Mother and other relative to get marry. His d.o.b. is

21.11.1991 time is 7.40 am, delhi

and when i get marry as my mother is finding the boy but not getting the result.

my deitals are:-

29.07.1983 time is 00.50 am (12.50midnight) and place Delhi.

Please tell me the solution because i am very tensed

Thanks

Sapna

Hi Sapna

Your chart indicates that you will get a good husband. There is possibility of significant age gap between the two of you. But he will be very mature, responsible, good-hearted man. That's very good for you. Your brother's job and your marriage are linked, both will happen around the same time. His prospects are good.

Things may continue to remain difficult for you for the next 3-4 years at home because this phase is going to continue. 2012 onwards your luck will shine. Marriage can happen during this time..or it may get delayed. Both possibilities are there. But 2012-2014 is period when all your problems will get solved and you will begin a new phase in life.

Dear Sir,

Below are my details

1. Date, place, time of birth : 7th May 1982, Chennai, tamilnadu at 7.20 AM
  2. Your gender, current location : Female, Davenport, Iowa, USA
  3. profession (working/student/which field) : Working, Information Technology
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Single, have a younger brother DOB 7-Oct 1989. Dad DOB is 23-Aug-1950. Mom 16-Apr. Dad is no more.
  5. Your specific question: Is there love in my life who i will get married too. I have had relationship before but was left out. I have been looking for another guy from feb 08, but things are falling apart from his side again. I am trying hard to talk to him and make it work. Is there someone in my life to love me, respect me and will i ever get married to have a happy life?
Thanks so much.

Hi, you will be successful in your career. many job changes are indicated..i.e. you will move from one organization to another pretty rapidly throughout your career instead of staying in one organization from many years. 2009 second half onwards your career will be on a fast track and you will do well. You seem to be good at analysis, logic- related work. Sometimes it may happen that u are doing good work, still the gains(money, promotions) from the work may come very slow or may not come at all. But still, overall, a fabulous chart as far career goes. All the best!!!

Thank you for this analysis. I am actually looking for a new job now but with no luck .Can you please tell when

I will get it .

Hi,

marriage- Delay for marriage is indicated. but it can be a love match when it happens.

Parents' health- overall i don't see any major problem in future.

job- you will need to think of long-term picture before taking any job-related decisions. Job security may not happen the way you want it. you will have to live with that.

Time between 2010 to 2012 is very good.

If your believe in praying, I will advise you to pray to Ganapati and Maruti (Hanuman).

Thank you astro102.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Hi Astro102,

Request your analysis for the below mentioned details:

Native-Male

DOB - 15th november 1974

Time - 8:35AM

Place - Mumbai

Ascendant - Scorpio

Current location - Mumbai

Marital status - Married

Pls comment on the natives marital disharmony. It was an arranged marriage.

Spouse details :

DOB - 18th april 1979

Time : 6.40AM

Place-Ratnagiri.

Current location - Mumbai

No kids.

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

With ref to below mentioned details, native wants to know regarding his career prospects. Pls guide.

Name-Avinash

DOB : 15-sept-1983

Time 3:30 AM

Place : Mumbai.

Current Location : Mumbai.

Marital Status : Single.

Dear Sir,

Please go through my details and provide me answers for following questions.

1) Date, place, time of birth -

26/05/1982, 03:29 PM, Bhusawal (Maharashtra)

2) Gender, current location -

Male(Unmarried), Currently in Pune

3) Profession -

Electronics engineer working in Software field

4) family details -

Sister is older than me and she is married. Father has retired &

Mother works.

5) Questions -

1. Do I have Pitra Dosh?

No. You don't have.

2. How much will I live?

I don't do predictions about longevity.

3. Am I prone to divorce?

Divorce possibility is there if you go for early marriage. You r a manglik. Marital happiness will come late in life.

4. Is there something wrong about my nature like I am short

tempered and I am a manipulative person?

Yes, short temper is indicated. You are also sm1 who is often in two minds..like 'should i do this or that'..as per ur chart.

5. Do I have Mangalik Dosh? If yes, then is it Saumya or Tivra?

Yes, strong manglik dosh is there.

Kindly respond to all my questions because I am facing problem in marriage front from bridegroom's side.

Regards.

hi sir, can u see for me? thanks

1. 10-31-1973, malaysia, 10:53am
  2. male, new york
  3. waiter
  4. single, the eldest son in family, have 4 siblings ,no sister
  5. when will i meet mine gf/wife for marriage?

thanks

chong

Guest 2007.sapna

Thanks Sir,

To gave me these information. One more thing i would like to ask, sir, can you suggest me any gem stone to descrease the effect to these problems

Thanks & oblige

Sapna

Hi Sapna

Your chart indicates that you will get a good husband. There is possibility of significant age gap between the two of you. But he will be very mature, responsible, good-hearted man. That's very good for you. Your brother's job and your marriage are linked, both will happen around the same time. His prospects are good.

Things may continue to remain difficult for you for the next 3-4 years at home because this phase is going to continue. 2012 onwards your luck will shine. Marriage can happen during this time..or it may get delayed. Both possibilities are there. But 2012-2014 is period when all your problems will get solved and you will begin a new phase in life.

Hi,

Pls let me know kundli matching for the following and pls let us know if any manglik dosha is there for us?

Boy: Date of Birth 31st March 1981 Time: 03.30 AM. Place: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:City></st1:place>, Karnataka

Girl: Date of Birth 17th October 1984 Time: 05.30 AM. Place: Udupi, Karnataka

This kundli will match? We will get marry? Any dosha for us? If it is matching when we will get marry?

Pls guide us…

Regards,

Roopa

Namaste and greetings from snowy Siberia!

My birth details:

DOB: 31-July-1979

TOB: 01:00 AM (Night birth)

POB: Novosibirsk, Russia (83 E 06' , 54 N 51')

Sex: Male

Sibling: One elder sister, one younger brother

Father: Famous & very successfull scientist, explorer and discoverer (Diamond exploration geology), Head of large research institute

Mother: retired, in past translator, Academy of Sciences employee related to foreign affairs

(Parents divorced)

Current location: Novosibirsk, Russia (83 E 06' , 54 N 51')

Profession: Right now trying to complete final year of education in university (History and culturology)

First Question is not very original:) : When will I meet my spouse and get married and how will be my married life and spouse (Appearance,attitude)?

And where? I mean maybe I was unable to find her because she lives in another place or country, can you see that?

Your spouse will be an energetic person. She could be from profession like nursing, medicine, or psychology, counselling. Actual marriage timing is seen in 2010 or 2011.You will perhaps meet her at social gathering, or through common friends.

In my rasi chart I see Rahu in conjuction with raja yogakaraka Shani in Upapada in a kendra (and Arudha Lagna with atmakaraka Chandra in kona is in second from upapada) does that mean something bad to my spouse and marriage?

No. I don't perceive it that way. But just ensure that your decision to marry a particular person is taken with proper thinking. As per ur chart, watch out for signs like anger issues,unfaithfulness in ur potential partner before u take the plunge.

Second Question: will i have children (how many, gender)?

yes u will have kids. at least one. a very beautiful daughter.

And, if you don't mind, last Question: in future I'm planning to emigrate from my current location (place of birth) to Canada (opposite side of the Earth), will i be more or less fortunate there?

Are u talking abt near future or say- 6-7 yrs from now? You will be fortunate there in terms of money.

Thank You very much, best wishes & happy Navaratri, may Shri Devi bless you and fill your days WITH GOOD CHEER AND HAPPINESS!!

Thanks for your Navaratri wishes! Wish u the same!

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

Are u talking abt near future or say- 6-7 yrs from now? You will be fortunate there in terms of money.

I’m talking about near future (maybe 1-2 years from now). Because I’m feel myself not very happy here, some king of oppression, misfortune and different obstacles is present lately. So i have a feeling that if i will move to foreign country (in my case Canada, where I have some friends and connections) i will have more good luck and expansion possibilities. That’s why I asked this question.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

And one more thing, as you have already seen my chart, in 3<SUP>rd</SUP> house Surya, Budha and Lord of the Lagna Shukra forms Raja Yoga, also in the same house I see a Viparita Raja Yoga by Shukra and exalted Guru (Lords of 6<SUP>th</SUP> and 8<SUP>th</SUP>), all these planets are Maha Yogadas (associated with Lagna, Ghati and Hora Lagna by conjuction and rasi drishti), maybe as a professional astrologer you will tell a couple of words what this all means? because I have absolutely no idea.

P.S. Thank you for your wonderful predictions, especially about daughter!

Dear Sir,

Kindly go thru my kundali & respond to my queries.

1.DOB-15/05/1974, birth place-bhilai ,birth time-0050hrs

2.education-technical college,working in GULF 4 10 yrs in multinational as manager.

3.married & two kids

4.one brother/one sister/parents

kindly assess my marriage life ??financially also its not very good times for me.Kindly advice about our marital life ahead & is there any way we can see PITRA DOSHA ???And does it exist in my kindli as well.Kindly guide.I will be highly obliged if you will send me reply in my mail address s_aur_ss@