IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question

You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

jai mata ki,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH DELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.

how all thing change....how can i become debt free and win legal cases.please give right path.help me......,what i do.for solving my problems....i always feel one unknown fear,tension(some time i feel very good and fear less..some time i think i have to end my life there no meaning stay alive)in my life can i get good days???i don't understand what i do......some one say something....other one say something.

please advice and guide me.

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 15-May-1983

TOB: 09:40 AM

POB: Madras,India

Sex: Male

Sibling: One elder sister

Father: Govt employee

Mother: Housewife

Current location: Shoreview,MN,USA

Profession: IT industry

Question:

When will i get married and how will be my married life and spouse (Appearance,attitude)?

Thanks & Regards.

For abhishek:

For your family issues, your mother's and brother's fortunes will also affect you. You haven't specified how many brothers you have and are they elder or younger to you. But your fortune is definitely closely related to your siblings' fortunes from your kundali details.

As far as you are concerned, shani mahadasa is going on..and so you will have to work hard. Career prospects look good in beginning of 2010. Legal issues will also sort out around that time. Do watch out for further money-expenses related problems in the coming months of 2008.

You are a manglik and that also makes things difficult during the early life but the good news is that things will improve for you age 29-30 onwards. 2010 will be very good for you. 2009 will be also better than 2008.

You have a very interesting kundali. It indicates troubles and delays, but also has guru in kendra which is a very good thing for you. success in later life can happen.

I would suggest that you work honestly. avoid doing illegal things and taking short cuts to success in case you get tempted to do so.

I have a question- are you very emotional in money matters?

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 15-May-1983

TOB: 09:40 AM

POB: Madras,India

Sibling: One elder sister

Father: Govt employee

Mother: Housewife

Current location: Shoreview,MN,USA

Question:

When will i get married and how will be my married life and spouse (Appearance,attitude)?

Thanks & Regards.

Hi,

I will give you answer shortly after studying your kundali.

First of all, thank you Astro102 :)

Here are my details.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 6 May 1987 ,... 17:37 (5:37pm)
  2. Your gender, current location : Female, London (UK)
  3. profession (working/student/which field) : Unemployed, seeking work
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Unmarried, one sibling brother who is younger, and living with both parents. Dad is a civil servant, mum is a childminder and housewife.
  5. Your specific question : When will I get married? I am not yet ready for a marriage but I am worried beause I don't see myself getting married ever.

For abhishek:

For your family issues, your mother's and brother's fortunes will also affect you. You haven't specified how many brothers you have and are they elder or younger to you. But your fortune is definitely closely related to your siblings' fortunes from your kundali details.

As far as you are concerned, shani mahadasa is going on..and so you will have to work hard. Career prospects look good in beginning of 2010. Legal issues will also sort out around that time. Do watch out for further money-expenses related problems in the coming months of 2008.

You are a manglik and that also makes things difficult during the early life but the good news is that things will improve for you age 29-30 onwards. 2010 will be very good for you. 2009 will be also better than 2008.

You have a very interesting kundali. It indicates troubles and delays, but also has guru in kendra which is a very good thing for you. success in later life can happen.

I would suggest that you work honestly. avoid doing illegal things and taking short cuts to success in case you get tempted to do so.

I have a question- are you very emotional in money matters?

jai mata ki,

thanks for reply about your question sir.....i don't know what ever i emotional in money matter or not, but over all i am very emotional man,i can't say no to anyone if i have something and other person need that thing i give it

thanks

sir i have one question many person's say my time from year sep 2009 to Jan-Feb 2011.very difficult for me because that time i will face Shani dash as kantak Shani.did i have money in my life(good money)

Hi,

I will give you answer shortly after studying your kundali.

You are a manglik. Marriage possibility is strong in the age 29. 2012 could be your year of marriage.

There is also chance of engagement/early marriage in 2009 second half. If your luck is good, this can work out well. But there is also possibility that this could be a broken relationship/engagement. (Or did you go thr' any unsuccessful relationship before this?) There will be delays and/or break-up if you get into a love affair. Your kundali indicates a happy married life beginning 2012.

Spouse will be beautiful with elegant, lady-like manners. She will be educated, smart, from a reputed family, career-oriented. She will be a dreamer. She may have spiritual orientation.

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 10/08/1979

TOB: 12:30 p.m

POB: bangalore,India

Sex: Female

Husband: One elder sister

one Daughter

Current location: Parsippany ,NJ,USA

Questions:HOw successful will I be in my career life? How soon will I get a new job ?

Thank very much for all your help

Wud be grateful for your advise on this horoscope :

Name : Sheel(female)

DOB : 3-sep-74

Time : 4.35AM

Place : Mumbai

Siblings - 1 younger sister.

Working with Pvt Company consultant basis

Marital status - single

Ascendant - Cancer.

Nakshatra - Purvabhadrapada 3

Current Dasha : Mercury -> Rahu.

Planetary position (Lagna chart) :

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 152pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=202 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 104pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5046" width=138><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64 height=17>Cancer</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 104pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=138>Venus</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Leo</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sun</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Virgo</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Mars/mercury/pluto</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Libra</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Uranus</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Scorpio</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Rahu/neptune</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Saggi</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>capri</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>aquarius</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Moon/Jupiter</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>pisces</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Aries</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Taurus</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Ketu</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Gemini</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Saturn</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Request your guidance as current situation in life is in turmoil.

Thanx and regards

ships

Dear Astro102,

First of all thanks for the service that you are offering.

My question is about my spiritual journey in life. Based on my chart should I or would I become a renunciate? What spiritual progress am I destined to make?

My details:

DoB: 28/02/1969

Time: 2.42pm

Place: Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Many Thanks!

Dear Sir,

My birth details:

DOB: 10/08/1979

TOB: 12:30 p.m

POB: bangalore,India

Sex: Female

Husband: One elder sister

one Daughter

Current location: Parsippany ,NJ,USA

Questions:HOw successful will I be in my career life? How soon will I get a new job ?

Thank very much for all your help

Is ur birthdate 10th august or 8th october?

Wud be grateful for your advise on this horoscope :

Name : Sheel(female)

DOB : 3-sep-74

Time : 4.35AM

Place : Mumbai

Siblings - 1 younger sister.

Working with Pvt Company consultant basis

Marital status - single

Ascendant - Cancer.

Nakshatra - Purvabhadrapada 3

Current Dasha : Mercury -> Rahu.

Planetary position (Lagna chart) :

<table style="width: 152pt; border-collapse: collapse;" x:str="" width="202" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col style="width: 48pt;" width="64"><col style="width: 104pt;" width="138"></colgroup><tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border: 0.5pt solid windowtext; width: 48pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" width="64" height="17">Cancer</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: 0.5pt 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; width: 104pt; background-color: transparent;" width="138">Venus</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Leo</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Sun</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Virgo</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Mars/mercury/pluto</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Libra</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Uranus</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Scorpio</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Rahu/neptune</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Saggi</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;"></td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">capri</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;"></td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">aquarius</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Moon/Jupiter</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">pisces</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;"></td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Aries</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;"></td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Taurus</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Ketu</td></tr><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt; height: 12.75pt; background-color: transparent;" height="17">Gemini</td><td class="xl25" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: windowtext; border-width: medium 0.5pt 0.5pt medium; background-color: transparent;">Saturn</td></tr></tbody></table>

Request your guidance as current situation in life is in turmoil.

Thanx and regards

ships

Hi, Can you plz be a little more specific? Is the turmoil about your career? job? finances? personal life?

First of all, thank you Astro102 :)

Here are my details.

1. Date, place, time of birth : 6 May 1987 ,... 17:37 (5:37pm)
  2. Your gender, current location : Female, London (UK)
  3. profession (working/student/which field) : Unemployed, seeking work
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) : Unmarried, one sibling brother who is younger, and living with both parents. Dad is a civil servant, mum is a childminder and housewife.
  5. Your specific question : When will I get married? I am not yet ready for a marriage but I am worried beause I don't see myself getting married ever.

Hi, what is ur place of birth?

Dear Astro102,

First of all thanks for the service that you are offering.

My question is about my spiritual journey in life. Based on my chart should I or would I become a renunciate? What spiritual progress am I destined to make?

My details:

DoB: 28/02/1969

Time: 2.42pm

Place: Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Many Thanks!

This is a period of spiritual awakening and progress for you as per ur chart..spirituality has been a focal point of ur life since last few yrs and that will continue. ur chart certainly shows spiritual progress. I don't see any major change like renunciation at least for the next one yr. Take care of ur health in 2009. 2010 second half will open new doors of knowledge for u..and will make your spiritual journey meaningful. You are on spiritual journey as per ur horoscope so dont worry about that, but just take care to ensure that u r not getting too carried away or swayed by one particular cult or belief group.

hi Astro102 ji

shree Ganeshaay namah

from last 3 years i am not able to find groom. i have been in depression from last 3 years. can u tell me when will i get married.

i have never been in love till now.

please tell me when will i meet my groom and when will i get married.

my details are

DOB:31/01/1982

time:23:59

place:sharjah,uae

please do reply and thank u very much in advance.....

Dear Sir,

Please go through my details and provide me answers for following questions.

1) Date, place, time of birth -

26/05/1982, 03:29 PM, Bhusawal (Maharashtra)

2) Gender, current location -

Male(Unmarried), Currently in Pune

3) Profession -

Electronics engineer working in Software field

4) family details -

Sister is older than me and she is married. Father has retired &

Mother works.

5) Questions -

1. Do I have Pitra Dosh?

2. How much will I live?

3. Am I prone to divorce?

4. Is there something wrong about my nature like I am short

tempered and I am a manipulative person?

5. Do I have Mangalik Dosh? If yes, then is it Saumya or Tivra?

Kindly respond to all my questions because I am facing problem in marriage front from bridegroom's side.

Regards.

Urgent matter of life and death

Dear Sir,

Pl give me an advice on following data,

NAME:Vijay Singh Tanwar

TIME OF BIRTH : 10:52pm

DATE OF BIRTH : 14 Jan 1983

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Delhi

SEX : Male

Your current status : single

Educational background:BA final Year

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember Dear Sir, I am very tense about my life. I am 25 year old and still stuck on BA final year.I work so hard then also come last in my class.I have always been a loser in my life.But my father's business is going satisfactory.Could you please tell me what should I do after BA job or some kind of business.My father is worried about my marriage but before that I want to become successful,Is it possible?Could you please tell me what my career will be in future.Would I always be loser in my life or I would get rich in future?

Hi, Can you plz be a little more specific? Is the turmoil about your career? job? finances? personal life?

The turmoil is with respect to parents health, no job security and no marriage so far.

Namaste and greetings from snowy Siberia!

My birth details:

DOB: 31-July-1979

TOB: 01:00 AM (Night birth)

POB: Novosibirsk, Russia (83 E 06' , 54 N 51')

Sibling: One elder sister, one younger brother

Father: Famous & very successfull scientist, explorer and discoverer (Diamond exploration geology), Head of large research institute

Mother: retired, in past translator, Academy of Sciences employee related to foreign affairs

(Parents divorced)

Current location: Novosibirsk, Russia (83 E 06' , 54 N 51')

Profession: Right now trying to complete final year of education in university (History and culturology)

First Question is not very original:) : When will I meet my spouse and get married and how will be my married life and spouse (Appearance,attitude)?

And where? I mean maybe I was unable to find her because she lives in another place or country, can you see that?

In my rasi chart I see Rahu in conjuction with raja yogakaraka Shani in Upapada in a kendra (and Arudha Lagna with atmakaraka Chandra in kona is in second from upapada) does that mean something bad to my spouse and marriage?

Second Question: will i have children (how many, gender)?

And, if you don't mind, last Question: in future I'm planning to emigrate from my current location (place of birth) to Canada (opposite side of the Earth), will i be more or less fortunate there?

Thank You very much, best wishes & happy Navaratri, may Shri Devi bless you and fill your days WITH GOOD CHEER AND HAPPINESS!!