IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gobinder

Jyotish combination of ratnas,rudraksha,yantras and prayers

Rate this topic

My name is Gobinder born oct 2,1966 at Ludhiana,i have a pretty shitty life,i was born at 9;55PM,Now struggling in las vegas.I am told i am running rahu mahadasha with conjoing malefic moon.Is there any mantra,tantra,sadhna,rudraksha,yantras,combination of jyotish ratnas which will give relief or will i keep on struggling like this for rest of my life?Thanks

Can you chant this Laghu mritunjaya Mantra 1008 times daily? It helped me really.

Mantra is : Om Joom Sah

It will take no more than 10 min. For sooner result ( 1 month) spend 20-25 min and chant it 108 X 20 times daily. May gods be with you.:)

I forgot to mention, it will be better (but not mandatory ) if you chant Gayatri Mantra at least 10 times (or 21 times) before chanting laghu mritunjaya manta I suggested. Learn some basic pranayam to relax your mind and body or just some simple basic breathing exercise will be good enough.

Thank you very much Avinash.I will surely start.Currently i am trying to do Navagraaha stotram,Durga kavach,Kaalbhairav ashtakham,Naarasimha kavacham,I 1st chapter Durga saptashati,Annapoorna stotram and Rahu kavach and stotram.I don't know wheather this combinations of prayers correct or not.With my birth details i also need to find out the correct mantra for Ucchista ganesh.Thanks Gobinder