IndiaDivine.org
saira

is kundli matching necessary???

Rate this topic

Hi all,

Iam Saira & iam a member here. I just want to know whether kundli (jataka) matching is mandatory for a happy marriage?? iam half hindu half muslim girl who is abt to get married(no particular boy selected yet). iam more confused bcoz arent there people of other religion who dont practise this matching yet r happy??

plzz help me out.

(P.S. : i dont intend to hurt feelings of anyone but i need a solution in my case)

To answer to your question I would say- "No, Kundali matching is not at all necessary". Don't be fooled by superstitions ; rather be Religious and Spiritual. There are so many Hindu communities (I belong one of them) where people even don't bother about Kudalies while considering a marriage. I wish you all happiness in life.

Even if you believe in Kundli matching, i think it more depends on the pandit who analyze your kundlis.

I am of marriageable age, my parents have shown my and a prospective girls kundli to several people, they all had different views.

I would rather say, marriages are made in heaven. Kundli matching is just for our satisfaction - nothing else :)

Hi all,

Iam Saira & iam a member here. I just want to know whether kundli (jataka) matching is mandatory for a happy marriage?? iam half hindu half muslim girl who is abt to get married(no particular boy selected yet). iam more confused bcoz arent there people of other religion who dont practise this matching yet r happy??

plzz help me out.

(P.S. : i dont intend to hurt feelings of anyone but i need a solution in my case)

Kundli matching was never prescribed.We have invented one more use for astrology.So go ahead and follow whatever is best according to you

Kundali or horoscope of a person reveals the past, present and future of the person. Provided it is done by a knowledgeable pundit. Thus kundali matching before marriage is done as to match the favourable times, likes and dislikes, mental attitudes, personalities, sexual compatibility and financial compatibility. remember, this is not an art but an established and proven science by itself.

I strongly advise kundali matching for all youngsters.:)

Guest yogita

hi

im in a relationship from past 8years,whn i went for kundli match pandit sad that our kundli dosent match..........i want to marry that boy any how................should ibelive kundli yes or no

Being an astrologer I must say Kundali Matching is Necessary but you know there are many fake people calling themselves astrologer. If you go for Kundali Matching, you may be cheated becasue this is time consuming task and no one would entertain more than half an hour. If you are Manglik, search for a scholar who can match your horoscope. Because if your marriage heppens with someone who is not Manglik, that would be harmful to your life.  Other than that, its depends upon you, whether you consider it or not.