IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

Flouridation of water?

Rate this topic

Our local city is starting flouridation of public water at the end of this month.

1mg per litre.

I would appreciate any feedback or experiences. As I may begin buying bottled water.

Thx.

Hello Bija, I have posted somewhere else here, regarding Fluoride, because I am a new member, I am unable to post web addresses, so just google, Fluoride poison, also Google, David wilcock Pineal gland. Apparently, Fluoride calcifies the Pineal Gland and therefore prevents the function of the third eye.

Also Google, Fluoride use in concentration camp, Fluoride was used in the concentration camps to dumb down the prisoners.

I was also informed by a friend, that not all bottled water states if it has Fluoride in it.

Also Google, Doctors sign petition against Fluoride in water.

There is a recomended dose, but what is recomended safe for an adult, may not be for a child, and if 600 Doctors, signed a petition against fluoride being put in the water, we have to ask, how safe is it?.

Fluoride is mad. I know someone who is a qualified western Doctor and he's not into it.

You know it's a byproduct of fertiliser or something? That's why they love it, it's cheap. Good for teeth, bad for brains maybe. Filtering should get it out I think.