IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srikanthdk71

Farewell to All

Rate this topic

Dear Amlesh,Avinash, Bart, Bija, Justin, Jeffster, Radhamukunda, Kaisersose, Ravindran, Dark Warrior, Suchandra, Ramana Dasi, Radhika Kulkarni and last but not the least, my favorite Old Buddy Bhaktjan,

It was a pleasurable journey with all of you people. I am on a long vacation and may or maynot be available for a period of time. Anyway, I enjoyed the company of so many seekers of Truth and eventhough we had many heated arguements, the love in our hearts for one another grew so much. In my case, it was especially for Bija. A nice party to be a part of. I thank the Administrator to have allowed to air the differences so freely on debate. I can with my experience tell that this is the only forum where there are so many knowledgeable people or people who are striving for knowledge instead of bluntly posting some website content and gather opinion which has mostly been the case of other forums which pose to be world forums.

I cannot wish anything coz I know only Happy People can be the members of this forum but to be more formal 'Happy Soul Searching..'

Anyway, I enjoyed the company of so many seekers of Truth and eventhough we had many heated arguements, the love in our hearts for one another grew so much. by sri

Thanks Sri. Over the weeks since our first posts I enjoyed very much discussing about God, truth, and the way of the heart with you. It helped me grow alot faith wise - thank you for that gift. Downunder this way things are not so diverse...so in a nutshell meeting someone like yourself was a real pleasure. Spice of life. There is a good future for this planet with open dialogue.

Good travels and happy times. Take care! Hari! Hari!

Dear Amlesh,Avinash, Bart, Bija, Justin, Jeffster, Radhamukunda, Kaisersose, Ravindran, Dark Warrior, Suchandra, Ramana Dasi, Radhika Kulkarni and last but not the least, my favorite Old Buddy Bhaktjan,

It was a pleasurable journey with all of you people. I am on a long vacation and may or maynot be available for a period of time. Anyway, I enjoyed the company of so many seekers of Truth and eventhough we had many heated arguements, the love in our hearts for one another grew so much. In my case, it was especially for Bija. A nice party to be a part of. I thank the Administrator to have allowed to air the differences so freely on debate. I can with my experience tell that this is the only forum where there are so many knowledgeable people or people who are striving for knowledge instead of bluntly posting some website content and gather opinion which has mostly been the case of other forums which pose to be world forums.

I cannot wish anything coz I know only Happy People can be the members of this forum but to be more formal 'Happy Soul Searching..'

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments and providing spiritual content. Since you're in India, I'm looking for two books of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Maharaja, Surya Siddhanta and Bhakti Bhavan Panjika, would be nice to know if they're available.

But I thought we had something special going on.

Opposites attract.

It wasn't you. I was me.

I can change.

Was it my punctuations?

Ok, I'm being self-centered.

If something is meant to be then it will come back.

Go live your life.

Forget about the past and follow your bliss.

HEY. HEY. I think I know who you are. Don't you owe me 3 Rupees?

Oh just see my mind is reeling and I have lost all composure . . .

send along a Post Card,

and wear a hat if it gets cold,

and buy wholesale,

and don't take a wooden nickles,

and don't talk to strange people,

and take along bottle water,

and chant your rounds.

Oye.