Aussie

Need Help with Ascendant/Profession

Rate this topic

Hi mates,

To those who can help me,

DOB: 1 Feb 1983

Time of birth: 1006 am (DST on)

Place: Adelaide, Australia

My ascendant, usually marked as Pisces, is right on border. I may have been born as early as 1002 am making my ascendant Aquarius by some. I read many books and studies, but can't seem to come up with which one I am. I've got qualities of both, it seems. I am tall, thin, and have problems with my eyesight.

Also, current dasha is Rahu-Jupiter. I have recently been having troubles at workplace - I do the work and still get ridiculed by bosses. This has been happening since this June. Worst over the past month.

I am wearing Yellow Topaz and Emerald. What else to do in terms of what ascendant I am and secondly how to fix my overall "luck" and professional outlook.

Thanks! Any help would be most welcomed!

Aussie ;)

Om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear aussie

the lagna falling on the border is a tricky issue to decide. since you are

young, you may wait for somemore time to use the incidents in life to

fix the lagna. just by appearance alone choosing the lagna will be futile

since there are other factors like right ayanamsa, the portion of birth that

is truely to be considered as the birth time are still under debate.

can you pl confirm if your birth was cesarian ?

also can you pl give dates of your first job , second job etc. ?

let us try using these for change in birth time.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear aussie

the lagna falling on the border is a tricky issue to decide. since you are

young, you may wait for somemore time to use the incidents in life to

fix the lagna. just by appearance alone choosing the lagna will be futile

since there are other factors like right ayanamsa, the portion of birth that

is truely to be considered as the birth time are still under debate.

can you pl confirm if your birth was cesarian ?

also can you pl give dates of your first job , second job etc. ?

let us try using these for change in birth time.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Namaskar Sasisekaran Ji,

Thanks for your help, mate. My birth was just about to be a caesarian. The doctor had just left my mother to prepare the Operating Room and to scrub up when I was born. The doctor was not present, the nurses helped deliver me as normal. I've been have glasses since 1990. My first job was this year only (June 2008). I have one brother born just 2 years after me. No other siblings. I've noted in the past antardashas of Rahu (in Moon and Mars mahadashas), I have vomited and gotten sick.

I very much appreciate your help!

You are very kind.

Aussie

Hi Aussie,

Let me begin with the disclaimer: I am not into 'predictive' Vedic astrology but only celebrate its interactions with spirituality. So neither should I be taken seriously in astrology nor can I suggest a remedy.

But we can try to work on your lagna till an expert responds.

(1) If you are Aq Lagna, your lagna lord has mutual reception (Ve-Sa) with the 9th house. With Ma already in the Lagna, this may pull you towards technical stuff in life (engineering, mechanics, technology, gadgets, technical design, etc.) Even though you are spiritual (you are already visiting a spiritual forum), you'll need a logical explanation to believe your guru. Does this aptitude sound familiar?

(2) If you are Pisces, you again have your lagna lord in 9th. This time it aspects your lagna along with Moon. This is about traditional spirituality, idealism, and thorough learning (non technical) as a major focus in life. If you find a guru, you may follow his advice with folded hands. Is this more like you?

By the way, either chart can support a career in communications/ computers.

(Try not to use astrology to make the final decision about your profession. Instead, follow your inner voice.)

Do you need more information? I am sort of afraid of the water (but I can swim) - I just do not like its "deep darkness". I have sort of a large forehead. I become anxious at times. I have a prominent nose. I have traveled to numerous countries. And traveled twice per week from 2004 to 2006. What else can help you determine my ascendant?

Bhadrakaali Namo Namah.....

I was browsing through Google and came across this very interesting website and then a new thread on Astrology.

I am a Professional Astrologer so couldn't refrain myself from replying this Query.

Following are my conclusions based on my experience of more than 16 years in Astrology.

As per the Vedic Astrology analysis of the Girl's birth details she is a Pisces ascendant. Lord of the Ascendant - Jupiter - is weakly placed in the 9th house -ruled by a malefic. Hence Jupiter is not strong.

She says she has a large Forehead which is a clear symbol of a Jupiter Ascendant. She got a job in 2008 during the Antardasha of Jupiter.

Saturn is the Strongest planet in her lagna chakra but is placed in the 8th house. This has affected her eye-sight since childhood. Apart from this she is likely to have pains in bone joints and hurt her legs many a times.

Based on the above analysis i conclude that she is a Pisces ascendant.

with best wishes,

Pt. Aaadietya Pandey

(astro - numerologist)

Ph : 0091 - 9839117339, 9336344500

Official Website : www dot astrojyotishi dot com

Columnist for Hindustan Times & Jagran Inext

Celebrity Astrologer- Numerologist for Big 92.7 FM, Fun Republic.

Celebrity Astrologer- Numerologist for Astroyogi.com, Sify, Indiainfo, Oneindia, Tajonline, Truthstar, Boloji and more than 5,000 other websites.

Hear me live on Big 92.7 FM every morning between 7 am and 10 am on BIG Chaai

(To know more about me just type "Aaadietya" on Google or open this link on Google to see more than 8,000 searches )

Thank you all for your replies. Actually I am a doctor and just started in June of this year. If I am aquarius, then Jupiter is in 10th and makes sense that I started my job now. If I am pisces, Jupiter is my 10th lord and it makes sense too.

I have a scar on my left forehead after hitting a table as a toddler.

I enjoyed my time in college (2001) and easily did excellent throughout my studies.

I had close friends until 2004 (start of my Rahu period). Afterwards, I have been isolated.

Also, thanks for your help vedicnotes. I am very technical, and since I was young I always loved inventing things. At one point, since high school and college I was going to pursue computer sciences. But then I switched to medicine. As far as my relationship with gurus, I am at times skeptical and "ask" for "proof" and contemplate what my guru had said. At times I do wholeheartedly follow my guru's advice. I deeply believe in God and at times conform to old religious rites and at times follow my "own way" of spirituality.

Does this help at all? I appreciate all of your help. I really would like to know a remedy for my current professional times and what possible ascendant I could be.

Thanks all,

Aussie

Hi mate.

That is incorrect. I am a male. My main issue is whether I am Aquarius or Pisces. Many have told me one or the other, but I would like a more definitive answer. I am tall, thin, with long, hairy arms and legs.

Also, what remedies can I do for my profession?

I appreciate all of your help!

Aussie

Just a thought: Also, will strength of respective Ascendant lords play a part in this determination?

On one hand, Jupiter is aspecting Pisces strengthening the ascendant.

The other side, Saturn is exalted, therefore making Aquarius very strong. In addition, Rahu (who also rules Aquarius as a lord) is exalted in Gemini. Both Ascendant co-lords are exalted and in trines to Aquarius.

What do you think?

Aussie

Hi, see how a professional astrologer has fixed your sex as female. how do

you expect people to fix lagna when so many male and female would have been born around that time in the whole world with different sex, colour, caste , creed, religion and what not . Can one fix the exact lagna based for all when the birth time borders ? I am not criticising any one. We should understand that the subject of astrology is not vividily apparent to us. We assume many things but the truth always appears to be the other. It is better you spend time " sincerely working " towards your life ambitions and goals rather than trying to fix the ever elusive border lagnas !

Hi, see how a professional astrologer has fixed your sex as female. how do

you expect people to fix lagna when so many male and female would have been born around that time in the whole world with different sex, colour, caste , creed, religion and what not . Can one fix the exact lagna based for all when the birth time borders ? I am not criticising any one. We should understand that the subject of astrology is not vividily apparent to us. We assume many things but the truth always appears to be the other. It is better you spend time " sincerely working " towards your life ambitions and goals rather than trying to fix the ever elusive border lagnas !

I see what you are saying, but if I know my Ascendant then I can do something to help fix my problems (i.e. wear a stone, etc.). But first I must know my Ascendant, so I know what to do. This way astrology can help guide me through life, I too like others, can then understand the accuracy of what for example my 4th house augurs or what my wife will be like.

So any help regarding in rectifying my horoscope will be much appreciated -

I have been to many who have been unable to come to a direct conclusion. I am here because I have heard a lot positive about the astrologers who frequent this forum. I thought even if I get a handful of opinions, I can use that as a guide.

Thanks.

Aussie

Thanks for your opinion, astro_tech. How long should I wear cat's eye? Until end of Rahu-Jup Dasha? Or until end of full Rahu dasha?

How should the cats eye be - honey colour vs. greenish? Etc.

Also, as a learning astrologer -I'm curious as to why cat's eye...Is it because Ketu is in 10th and will oppose Rahu? Or why else?

What about wearing emerald and topaz?

Also, on criteria am I a Piscean versus an Aquarian?

Thanks,

Aussie

Thanks for your opinion, astro_tech. How long should I wear cat's eye? Until end of Rahu-Jup Dasha? Or until end of full Rahu dasha?

you can wear it whole life; whenever you face troubles in profession, it is likely to help.

How should the cats eye be - honey colour vs. greenish? Etc.

It is not cat's Eye written in my message; it is CHRYSOBERYL CAT'S EYE.

Also, as a learning astrologer -I'm curious as to why cat's eye...Is it because Ketu is in 10th and will oppose Rahu? Or why else?

No Comments.

What about wearing emerald and topaz?

No. Comments.

Also, on criteria am I a Piscean versus an Aquarian?

I have given my clear Opinion of your Lagna being Pisces.

Thanks,

Aussie

Hi astro_tech and others who can help,

Following your advice I kept the chrysoberyl cat's eye with me for close to 2 weeks now. Up to now it has been so-so, with no mishaps. But now I have had a serious complaint from my boss to the supervisor regarding my professionalism. It is an UNFAIR complaint, as I work harder than others and have even helped my co-workers out at times, and still they say I am "complaining" and "not working as hard." Please help me!

What can I do astrologically? Currently, I am wearing topaz (10+ years) and yellow sapphire (for close to 2 years), emerald (5+ years) and now keeping the cat's eye.

PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

I am not a professional astrologer but a keen learner. I wanted to ask if you know hindi or can possibly do puja. I strongly believe that doing pujas is much more effective than wearing stones.

My reading of your horo is like this that the 10th house has mercury which is affected by kendradhipati dosha. it is conjunct with ketu and further gets the aspect of saturn from the 8th house, and of course, rahu from 4th. Saturn is an unauspicious house for pisces ascendant. (by the way, putting the time at 10:00 did not change the ascendant to aquarius). I would advice you to read hanuman chalisa starting saturdays.

Best wishes.

Respected learned members,

Kindly correct me wherever appropriate.

Kind regards

Hi astro_tech and others who can help,

Following your advice I kept the chrysoberyl cat's eye with me for close to 2 weeks now. Up to now it has been so-so, with no mishaps. But now I have had a serious complaint from my boss to the supervisor regarding my professionalism. It is an UNFAIR complaint, as I work harder than others and have even helped my co-workers out at times, and still they say I am "complaining" and "not working as hard." Please help me!

What can I do astrologically? Currently, I am wearing topaz (10+ years) and yellow sapphire (for close to 2 years), emerald (5+ years) and now keeping the cat's eye.

PLEASE HELP!

The gems can cast impact only when being in direct touch of the skin round the clock. Keeping a Gem is of no use.