IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

coma

Rate this topic

i was reading an artical on a woman who is in a coma and she woke up for a few minute to get married. i was thinking what is it like to be in a coma, would u be in a dream state just like sleeping, or is there just nothin

My nani was in a coma for two years because of a fire accident. She said she was unconscious the whole time. She didn't even know she was operated on until she woke up.

I was put into a chemical induced coma because of severe seziers last April.. for me it was like my life was a film strip.. someone clipped certain parts of it out and pasted it back together.. No memory of anything in between at all except of some fainted memories like a long forgotten dream of my family being there and speaking to me.

I was put into a chemical induced coma because of severe seziers last April.. for me it was like my life was a film strip.. someone clipped certain parts of it out and pasted it back together.. No memory of anything in between at all except of some fainted memories like a long forgotten dream of my family being there and speaking to me.
wow sorry to hear that, hope ur much better now. but do u rememeber dreaming at all, or anything of the sort