IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dasanudas108

Question

Rate this topic

The other day I was reading how Kamsa killed 8 children of Vasudeva and Devaki in prison. I was wondering:

1. According to the description they were imprisoned in shackles. How would anyone feel like having sex under these circumstances?

2. If they knew well that Kamsa is going to kill all their children, why didn't they simply decide not to beget children?

They are the eternal resident of goloka. It was their service towars lord( Try to get 8 sons) , so that lord could descent and start His pastime . They were not sex kaami like we people in material world. Krishn's Pasttimes are the only thing which if we remember can take us back to Krishna. If we try to do those krishna's passtime ourself( like rasa dance) it will keep us in this material world.

YS,

Dear Dev,

My appologies if I have offended your religiopus sentiment . I was only replying generally to Dasanudas's wonder of how one can feel like having sex in a presion. The answer was not meant for Vasudeva. It was a general one.

In any case my appology again for I was not sufficiently sensitive to the religious sentiments.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

In Srimad Bhagavatam we are told:

The six children killed by Kamsa had formerly been sons of Marici, but because of having been cursed by a brähmana, they were obliged to take birth as grandsons of Hiranyakasipu. Kamsa had taken birth as Kälanemi, and now he was obliged to kill his own sons. This was a mystery. As soon as the sons of Devaki were killed, they would return to their original place.