IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

deppressed

Rate this topic

i feel so useless, there ae so many thing i want to do with my life, but i can never move ahead with it, im so frustrated seeing people around me move ahead and make progresse with there live and im left there watching..................i just hate my life why did god make me like this

God has a concrete reason for everything that he does.

Have Patience...

-Sunder.

have patiance till when im dead........my own family looks at me like im a loser.............im the only one in my family that hasnt acomplished nothin...........im so ashamed i cant event go back home to trinidad and vist my cousins, cause what am i goimg to tell them, that i work a dead end job and there is no chance of moving forwrard at all cause im partially phycotic

hope is life and life is hope !

if you lose hope then how will it do bro?

i will tell you a secret

if you dream for a mercedes you will have a toyota . so dream a bigger things and you will achieve atleast one quarter of wat you dream .

i have only 2 dreams in my life .

first is to be the richest man in mauritius

second is to have lord shiva as my teacher !!!

many people said that i am mad but today i'm moving towards my first dreams ! atleast i'll be a rich guy .

i'm waiting for the second one by looking at the whole world on the net , who knows in what form lord shiva may preach me ????????????

so don't lose patience

hope is life and life is hope !

if you lose hope then how will it do bro?

i will tell you a secret

if you dream for a mercedes you will have a toyota . so dream a bigger things and you will achieve atleast one quarter of wat you dream .

many people said that i am mad but today i'm moving towards my first dreams ! atleast i'll be a rich guy .

i'm waiting for the second one by looking at the whole world on the net , who knows in what form lord shiva may preach me ????????????

so don't lose patience

i dont belive in that stuff no more.....u could wish all u want, but i dont think god listens to use............whats the point in wishing when u know it will never happen.....waste of time

have patiance till when im dead........my own family looks at me like im a loser.............im the only one in my family that hasnt acomplished nothin...........im so ashamed i cant event go back home to trinidad and vist my cousins, cause what am i goimg to tell them, that i work a dead end job and there is no chance of moving forwrard at all cause im partially phycotic
Good that you have not heard my story. The worst part about mankind is that he feels his own sob story is the the most tragic one. We all like to take solace in our own self-pity. But life has to go on and there is a definite purpose for everything happening. It is important that we keep the spirits and optimism high.

-Sunder.

If you're earning an honest living, why do you feel ashamed? Why do you need to impress anybody? You should be proud you even have a job. And if you're not happy with your current career, you can always apply for other jobs.

Good that you have not heard my story. The worst part about mankind is that he feels his own sob story is the the most tragic one. We all like to take solace in our own self-pity. But life has to go on and there is a definite purpose for everything happening. It is important that we keep the spirits and optimism high.

-Sunder.

sound like an opening for ur own tragic sob story.........u know u want to tell the whole world about it

If by some good fortune we can begin to heal from great suffering, then we may find such treasure as wisdom, compassion, and silence.

Wisdom can be such a quality of great peace because we find out the why's. We find what was encountered in our own body/mind is encountered in others to some degree.

Then we move beyond the self to the other. With such profound wisdom we then encounter compassion. And, understanding of the other.

Then we find silence. We are wise, we know, we are compassionate, we care. We are silent until our love is felt and reached out for. Then we share.

Wisdom>Compassion>Silence>>>A healed World.

Until that time of realization at least know that others have been unwell with much suffering, others are suffering...and deep in our hearts we care deeply.

Hope you become well soon!

Do you ask yourself why you want to progress? If you don't give meaning to your life, you are like a wandering ship without a destination. What habits are stopping you from achieving the things you want? How can you turn those habits into positive success rituals? Really, don't listen to people who say you need to wish for more things. If only by wishing you could achieve something, I would be married to Jessica Alba right now.

Yes and I would have an eco friendly hay bale/mud brick house in the bush, with a cow, veggies...and good friends who are living the meaning too.... (instead of a government apartment) - we make the best of what we have I reckon, and utilize it...then slowly slowly the dream manifests and we become happy. It seems we are given sufficient to work with in this game.

Hope we can still take tiny steps....:) And live the dream!

Two days ago I hoped that I could share a meal with someone. I have these organic veggies and offer to Krsna. One man turned up out of the blue yesterday...we cooked...sat on a rug in the little yard and talked about yoga and God. Little by little...

There are explanations for wishes being fullfilled. 1) It's a mere coincidence. 2) You are using your positive karma. 3) God heard your prayers.

Someone who is depressed in most cases should act more in his life, instead of thinking and dreaming too much.

http://www.dishant.com/jukebox.php?songid=10178 there ya go...instant samadhi!

Someone who is depressed in most cases should act more in his life, instead of thinking and dreaming too much. by radhamukunda

Yes. Inertia is in a lower mode of material nature. Sitting and dwelling too much can often lead to stinkin' thinkin'...it surely does not help. Even going for a ten minute walk can break that cycle.

i feel so useless, there ae so many thing i want to do with my life, but i can never move ahead with it, im so frustrated seeing people around me move ahead and make progresse with there live and im left there watching..................i just hate my life why did god make me like this

You have moved far ahead of those around you when you have entered this forum. Look how nice are the people around here. You are making spiritual progress which comes alongwith you even after you die unlike the material progress of the ones you compare with yourself.

You should indeed thank God for making you his favorite and to be in the group of like minded people who are seeking God with their own beliefs. Welcome to the spiritual party. Enjoy. Make Merry. Cheers.

You have moved far ahead of those around you when you have entered this forum. Look how nice are the people around here. You are making spiritual progress which comes alongwith you even after you die unlike the material progress of the ones you compare with yourself.

You should indeed thank God for making you his favorite and to be in the group of like minded people who are seeking God with their own beliefs. Welcome to the spiritual party. Enjoy. Make Merry. Cheers.

Cent Percent Cent Sri....

Spiritual discussion brings strength and dissipate fear.

"my mind and body is of the seasons, it is nature itself. I have become winter and gloom, I have become spring. Death is my sister, and the rain is my tears. We are the flow...upon realizing that all sorrow fled. The birds of spring, the desert of my heart...the mighty Himalaya...the ridge and the fall. The wind blew across my skin...and beauty faded. My ancestors came and told me the dreaming song...flow with nature my son" bija

Dear Deepak,

Wow! Your second dreem is wonderful and very very lofty.

I know the mantra of guru- mantra of Siva the first guru. You may try this mantra to fulfil your dreem. Chant this mantra imagining the feet of Siva in your head.

Om HSKhPhrem Ha Sa Ksha Ma La Va Ra Yum Sa Ha Ksha Ma La Va Ra Yim HSoum SHoum Sri Siva Aadi guru Sri paadukaam pujayaami namaha.

If you invoke this mantra and succeed to activate your guru centre (That is situated in your head), Siva will instruct you from inside you. This is a secret tantric technique.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

For your first dream: After me

Ok, I'm joking.

Your second Dream:

appear to contradict your first dream. Maybe you'll use the money for the welfare of the common. Shiva knows.

Anyways; Shiva himself reside in Cremation ground; I don't know what he'll advise you concerning your first dream.

I wish you all success, specially for the second one.