IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sar

Yoga Siddhis and the Alien Technology

Rate this topic

This thread is a very good example of what i actually meant.

There is a lot of information on the internet about Aliens, UFO research and so on. Here is an article about the mysterious deaths of UFO researchers.

http://www.philschn eider.org/ articles/ is_someone_ killing.html

http://www.aliencro ssing.com/ the-mysterious- deaths-of- ufo-researchers/

Whether they are killed by aliens or not is not evident but the fact that UFO researchers have a shorter life span is no co incidence.

The aliens are desperetely trying to cover their truth.

My point was very clear. I, having encountered these aliens, know they are true. Others who encounter fear criticism or they are threatened by the aliens and does not disclose it. Others opt the adharmic way of life and do what they say. I found this information by doing research. There are other points i CLEARLY provided like Gary Mc Kinnon, Astrology, Laghima, etc. HAS ANYONE OF THE POSTERS ADDRESSED THESE ISSUES?

All i see is trolling and MAKING PERSONAL INSULTS.

Aslo the last post was completely irrelevent to this thread.

The way how my posts were addressed, and how i addressed others posts can be seen. I provided information. Others provided nothing but trolling and personal insults. All these indicate deceit, evasion, misdirection, manipulation, exploitation and total disregard for human values,etc.

The thrust of UFO research is into the metaphysical, where things are not always as they seem. In the case of the Gray abducting aliens, my judgment is this: they are diabolical and completely untrustworthy. I get a strong of sense of conspiracy by them--a vast, subversive plot of long duration and careful coordination which aims at nothing less than the complete enslavement of humanity. I see nothing--absolutely nothing--about their words and deeds which indicates anything but deceit, evasion, misdirection, manipulation, exploitation and total disregard for human values, personal property and our concept of respect for the inviolability of personhood. We humans consider kidnaping and violation of civil rights to be criminal, rape to be loathsome , brainwashing and mind control to be heinous, lying to be despicable, unauthorized surgical invasion of the body to be monstrous, and damage to personal property to be vandalism. The Gray aliens exhibit such behavior. On the other hand, I know of no behavior by them which is clearly intended to show respect for our personhood, property, civil rights, moral values and concern for truthful speech; they routinely violate all that. As I view the situation, it's a ghastly picture which emerges.

http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/6583/et039.html

So the TRUE SEEKER can see what i am trying to publicize here. I am not afraid of criticisms. If everybody fears and does what the aliens say then they gain complete control over humanity.

Death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by probable strangulation. Deaths possibly by implantation of deadly viruses. No one lives former. Yet the recent suspicious deaths of UFO investigators Phil Schneider, Ron Johnson, Con Routine, Ann Livingston and Karln Turner, as well as the deaths of a host of researchers in the past, only seem to add emphasis to a reality with which many of the more aware UFOIogists are now quite familiar: not only is UFO research potentially dangerous, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short of the national average.

Mysterious and suspicious deaths among UFO investigators arc nothing new. In 1971, the well-known author and researcher Otto Binder wrote an article for Saga magazine's Special UFO Report titled "Liquidation of the UFO Investigators:' Binder had researched the deaths of "no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years, "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

It is said that if you are a UFO researcher, you have a shorter life span than the average person of your gender. It seems that researchers of UFO’s that publish accounts or findings about the UFO phenomenon die a mysterious and unanswered death. This is true for Phil Schneider, who made a public statement shortly before his death pertaining to UFO’s. Phil was found strangled with a catheter in 1996. It is said that Schneider broke the code by detailing some of his knowledge about things that are going on in the government. His statements were never confirmed or denied. They died the day he did.

http://www.aliencrossing.com/the-mysterious-deaths-of-ufo-researchers/

By analysing the replies to my posts in this thread it is clearly EVIDENT that their posts are CLEARLY intended to damage my personhood, and make anyone who is READING this information BELEIVE i am a PSYCHO and nobody should consider this information factual.

That is why i planned and made their information and tactics go public and created this thread in a very tactical manner. This thread is a clear PROOF of what is happening. The grey aliens exist, and they operate in the cover of dark. When anyone finds the truth about them, they make them walk the adharmic path, murder those who refuse their path or make them a "PSYCHO" to make others beleive that they do not exist. By this way we do not know how many are actually abducted. Each one thinks to be "normal" they should not disclose their experiences. Everyone is afraid of criticisms.

I know about the Grey Aliens, i know they are true, i know they are planning to wipe out Sanathana Dharma, because they FEAR Sanathana Dharma. Brahma is the Creator, Vishnu is the Protector and Shiva the Destroyer. All the puranas, vedas and everything tell the truth, NOTHING but the truth. It has been true all along. The rise of Christianity and other relegions greatly suppressed these truths.

When i try to bring this out, the aliens desperetely want to sabotage my reputation, so whatever i tell is discredited.

When the aliens threatened to kill me, i USED astrology to tackle them. I was guided by a skillful relegious astrologer, who told me my life depends on the position of celestial bodies and my karma. By following his guidance i was able to effectively tackle these grey aliens. Now the grey aliens cannot kill me like they killed the other UFO researchers.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism/451591-takeover-mind-psychic-biological-warfare.html

Look you GOT to look for other reasons for your strange condition, it could be due to unbalanced brain chemistry the brain is possible of making poeple belive in litteraly anything, there are many paranoid persons out there thinking they are getting followed but later realises that they where mentally sick when they get treatment. You said you are researcher so atleast research every possible possiblity before accepting a claim so unlikely.

Look you GOT to look for other reasons for your strange condition, it could be due to unbalanced brain chemistry the brain is possible of making poeple belive in litteraly anything, there are many paranoid persons out there thinking they are getting followed but later realises that they where mentally sick when they get treatment. You said you are researcher so atleast research every possible possiblity before accepting a claim so unlikely.

So you mean Sanathana Dharma is NOT a cure for this?

Sorry i dont agree with you, neither heed to your words. If i have a problem i am tackling it my own way, by the way i DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT AS A PROBLEM ANYMORE. I learnt the truth. The truth about Sanathana Dharma. Its greatness. Its power. The concept of PARAMATHMA. I dont worry about anything. Hope you also dont worry. :)

The greatness of Sanathana Dharma

Tell me what Sanathana Dharma lacks in? It has everything.

Vedas, Astrology, puranas, everything. The realisation of eternal soul.

I realised it, i learnt the concept of Sanathana Dharma.

I am greatly satisfied with this. I dont expect more or ask for more in this material world.

it could be due to unbalanced brain chemistry the brain is possible of making poeple belive in litteraly anything, there are many paranoid persons out there thinking they are getting followed but later realises that they where mentally sick when they get treatment.

I explained this before and i am explaining it again. I also explained this clearly in the beginning of this thread. UFO research isnt something new. I have provided links to information about a host of UFO researchers with Ph.D, doing the same research with similar claims.

CAN ALL OF THE UFO RESEARCHERS BE PARANOID AND MENTALLY SICK?

With this fact provided, posters attempting to criticize even after reading the information is a clear proof of brainwashing attempt.

I call my land Hindustan. I am aware of other names.

There is nothing to sort out here.

Do the English call England 'Angleterre'? If they did, wouldn't you suggest they sort it out? It is a foreign name as I mentioned in the other thread.

You still haven't said where your quotes came from, since the name Hindustan is from the time of the Mughal invasion, it is quite obviously not a Vedic scripture. Perhaps if you are going to quote it you could explain to us what it is you are quoting before you claim it as an authority? Isn't this logical?

I don't know whether or not what he says is true, but attacking him as paranoid is unneccessary and is simply an ad-hominem attack.

Do the English call England 'Angleterre'? If they did, wouldn't you suggest they sort it out? It is a foreign name as I mentioned in the other thread.

You still haven't said where your quotes came from, since the name Hindustan is from the time of the Mughal invasion, it is quite obviously not a Vedic scripture.

England is also called Great Britain, Britain(The British can call it Britain and someone questions them?), United Kingdom, etc. It is quite puzzling me since your profile says you are in UK and you call it England and you bring up this issue of different names.

Is this important? I like to call my land Hindustan. You can call it India. You can call it Bharat. What you are posting here in this thread is not relevant.

Perhaps if you are going to quote it you could explain to us what it is you are quoting before you claim it as an authority? Isn't this logical?

Authority? Logic? Its an individual's wish. :)

I don't know whether or not what he says is true, but attacking him as paranoid is unneccessary and is simply an ad-hominem attack.

You dont have to mention this, i already gave a logical explanation for that. Here it is:

I explained this before and i am explaining it again. I also explained this clearly in the beginning of this thread. UFO research isnt something new. I have provided links to information about a host of UFO researchers with Ph.D, doing the same research with similar claims.

CAN ALL OF THE UFO RESEARCHERS BE PARANOID AND MENTALLY SICK?

With this fact provided, posters attempting to criticize even after reading the information is a clear proof of brainwashing attempt.

According to Dr. Karla Turner,who worked with over 400 alien abduction cases, the phenomenon includes some of the following details:

- Aliens can alter our perceptions of our surroundings.

- Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us in any number of guises and shapes.

- Aliens can take us--our consciousness- -out of our physical bodies, disable our control of our bodies, install one of their own entities, and use our bodies as vehicles for their own activities before returning our consciousness to our bodies.

- Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible.

- Female abductees often suffer serious gynaecological problems after alien encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumours, cancer of the breast and uterus, and to hysterectomies.

- A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn’t have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes doctors cannot identify.

- Aliens ‘perform’ extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why. Painful genital and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults.

Dr. Turner says that:

In every instance from this [abridged] list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases, confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn’t limited to uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can’t be explained in terms of cross-breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology... Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction, we should ask, do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyse us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children’s genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?

The problems of today is man made out of our own ignorance it is the way of karma.

Ohh no i dont mean Sanathana Dharma is not the truth. But this also means that an alien agenda is not the truth.

You need to ensure your self that the information you read is right, you cant just read about some deaths of supposed UFO investigator and conclude we are controlled can you prove it with evidence other than alien sites with premade information and no validation of the info other than claims? And UFO reasearch have been done for some yes time but so has the search for atlantis and so on it is not an argument of it is right, their are tons and tons of conspiracy theory out there some say illuminati run the world mind controlling us and you say Aliens do it.

and just to clarify im not attacking anybody but i am concerened that you may suffer from to paranoia of some degree and i dont think one should hold such a concern back.

Ohh no i dont mean Sanathana Dharma is not the truth.

GREAT there you go. Hold on to this. Something we both agree on.

you may suffer from to paranoia of some degree and i dont think one should hold such a concern back.

Take it this way, YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT SURE IF THEY ARE ALIENS OR PARANOIA. How does this thread bother you and make you post a reply saying the aliens are not true? Do you like the aliens? I know you will say no. THEN HOW IS THIS THREAD AFFECTING YOU and MADE YOU REPLY?

I am posting this thread, for many reasons. One is for research.

Other is if someone else like me encountered the same, they can follow these tactics. They can get my idea and try them if they dont know what to do. To beleive in Sanathana Dharma, practice it and see the results. By experience i know it is the perfect solution. Whatever force it is, it is evil, it fears Sanathana Dharma, it wants to wipe it out.

I do not do the research for money.

Why are you interested in telling the aliens are fake. IF THE ALIENS ARE FAKE NOBODY IS GOING TO BE MISLEAD OR MISGUIDED BY READING MY POSTS. But if the aliens are real, THEN YOU ARE CERTAINLY DOING AN ADHARMIC ACT OF MISGUIDING. I am sure you being a mortal also do not know whether they are true or not if you have not yet encountered them.

Bloody hell SAr, can you not answer me? What scripture was that you quoted to me? Answer the question for the third time.

Where I come from is irrelevant. If you're too uneducated to realise what your country is called, that is a criticism of you, and has nothing to do with me. Hindustan is a foreign name and by using it you are degrading yourself to a slave of the bloodthirsty muslims.

It is puzzling to me that you live in India and you do not know this.

Haridasdasdas,

I cannot answer you.

I am more involved on other important issues. My research is on mind control and aliens and how to counter it using Sanathana Dharma, not to answer your silly questions.

This is yet another milestone in this thread.

UFO researchers comments on the aliens:

I get a strong of sense of conspiracy by them--a vast, subversive plot of long duration and careful coordination which aims at nothing less than the complete enslavement of humanity. I see nothing--absolutely nothing--about their words and deeds which indicates anything but deceit, evasion, misdirection, manipulation, exploitation and total disregard for human values, personal property and our concept of respect for the inviolability of personhood.

Now it is evident in the case of this thread.

Sanathana Dharma is the way to tackle this evil, any evil, why nobody agrees with me on this. Isnt Sanathana Dharma GREAT? Isnt astrology the greatest solution to problems like this? Sanathana Dharma is the solution. IT IS EVIDENT THAT WHENEVER I ESTABLISH THIS, SOMETHING OR THE OTHER HAPPENS TO SUPPRESS THIS FACT. This is a clear evidence of whatever force it is, it really fears Sanathana Dharma.

I am sure that grey aliens dont control us but whats really really bothers me is that you think that the world is controlled by aliens, dont you agree that karma rules the world or what? Humans can only blame the misery of the world on them self.

I am perfectly sure and you dont present any evidence only claims of sources that cant be checked if real or not.

But i dont say you dont experience extremly unpleasent and weird incidents but that dont mean aliens are controlling us or you! as i have said many times before reasons can be found in alot of other factors!

It could be mental illness/spirits what ever you prefeer.

Sanathana Dharma is the way to tackle this evil, any evil, why nobody agrees with me on this. Isnt Sanathana Dharma GREAT? Isnt astrology the greatest solution to problems like this? Sanathana Dharma is the solution. IT IS EVIDENT THAT WHENEVER I ESTABLISH THIS, SOMETHING OR THE OTHER HAPPENS TO SUPPRESS THIS FACT. This is a clear evidence of whatever force it is, it really fears Sanathana Dharma.

Look this is a site where nearly everybody acknowledges Sanathana Dharma can solve all problems so what the hell are you talking about? nobody is trying to supress anything especially Sanathana Dharma i cant belive what you are saying this is nonsense.

How is this a clear evidence that a force is controlling the people on this forum (lets be specific)? PLEASE tell me this is what makes me think you are paranoid when you think that people are getting mind controlled because they dont belive in grey aliens terrorizing us???

Haridasdasdas:

what is most important that he knows the real name of his country or the grey aliens??

There are people out there who need guidance. The keywords are already here.

Grey Aliens abduction mind control Sanathana Dharma solution taclke Hinduism Hindus Hindustan India Bharat Astrology Vedas Yoga Siddhis

This thread will be of great importance to those looking for research, evidence on mind control, grey aliens and a possible solution to it using Sanathana Dharma.

Haridasdasdas,

I cannot answer you.

I am more involved on other important issues. My research is on mind control and aliens and how to counter it using Sanathana Dharma, not to answer your silly questions.

You are quoting sources but you do not know what they are.

You are calling your country by a foreign name.

What exactly defines me as the silly one?

I am not encouraging or entertaining posts indicating mind control or brainwashing attempts.

Any UFO, alien, mind control researcher out there, and those abducted by aliens, encountered aliens, tortured by aliens, i know you may be out there searching for answers in the internet.

THE ANSWER IS HERE WITH PROOF AND EVIDENCE.

Sanathana Dharma is the solution for all these issues. It was the greatest and oldest way of life on EARTH. Everything mentioned in the scriptures, vedas, puranas are all the truth. If you are a researcher or you have encountered the aliens, YOU KNOW THEIR INSTINCTS. YOU KNOW HOW THEY BEHAVE. Forget relegion, in this thread you can clearly see whenever i try to bring out Sanathana Dharma is the solution, Astrology can be used to tackle their evil activities, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE attempts to suppress this truth and attempts of brainwashing the reader. SO YOU KNOW THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. Sanathana Dharma is the solution.

Never be irritated by their attempts. These are called "grey aliens" today. But in ancient Hindu scriptures they may be mentioned but those scriputes may be lost.

Realise the concept of eternal soul. When the aliens get you, they will never leave you. Realise PARAMATHMA. Lord Vishnu is the one who can protect you from this evil, and never fear death, because the soul is eternal.

I am not encouraging or entertaining posts indicating mind control or brainwashing attempts.

yes you are? why are you saying other wise

IT IS EVIDENT THAT WHENEVER I ESTABLISH THIS, SOMETHING OR THE OTHER HAPPENS TO SUPPRESS THIS FACT. This is a clear evidence of whatever force it is, it really fears Sanathana Dharma.

This is clear evidence of that people dont belive you because what your saying is not logic

Why dont you answer any of the i post questions you keep posting the same stuff without answering me or haridasdasdas?

If you are someone looking for answers or guidance in this research, IGNORE the trolling posts intended for mind control, misdirection and brainwashing.

Lets talk something useful. I have done a basic research into astrology and how it can be used to tackle the grey aliens. However you must keep in mind that nothing can help you out of the aliens if you are taking the path of ADHARMA, the unrighteous path. Your thinking must be straight forward and honest. Keep in mind these aliens can clearly read your minds. If your way of thinking is CUNNING and deceitful or cruel, it becomes more easier for the grey aliens to tap into your brains and take control of you. Most importantly strictly eat vegeterian food.

Astrology, is the method of analysing one's fate depending upon the time and place of ones birth. The position of celestial bodies is taken into account. Each planet has a peculiar influence and also the combination of planets and the moon and different celestial bodies influence your fate. These planets move as the person's life prgresses and impacts changes. Once we know how our fate could progress, we can live a confident life.

Whatever the grey aliens do, they cannot do anything against this LAW of the position of the celestial bodies. I have tested it on myself, the grey aliens cannot do anything to me when i am following Sanathana Dharma. However, if your fate is such that at a particular time the position of the good planets is facing away from you, then the aliens can clearly influence you and torture you and depending upon the weakness, they can cause death.

This is where the different Gods are there to protect humanity. By worshipping the correct God during the time of the bad planets facing us, we can reduce the miseries in life. For example by worshipping Hanuman in temple when the planet Shani is facing us, the negativity can be reduced. However the aliens can still influence us, but cannot impact much damage.

This has a historic origin and explanation:

One sure antidote for Shani's evil effect is worshipping Lord Hanuman. Scriptures say that when Shani warned Lord Hanuman about the onset of his seven-and-half year long influence ( saade sati ), Lord Hanuman accepted the challenge and allowed Saturn to have his play. When the planet dwelled on Lord Hanuman's head, Hanuman loaded heavy rocks on his head so viciously that the planet was almost crushed. Similar agony was faced by Shani when he tried to dwell on Hanuman's body. Finally, the planet had to bow before Hanuman. Shani then declared that any one who worshipped Lord Hanuman will not be affected by the evil effect of the planet.

So Sanathana Dharma, has a solution to every evil on the UNIVERSE, not only the grey aliens, reptilians, but any kind of alien entity cannot impact us if we live the correct way of life, the Sanathana Dharma way of life.

This way of life is FEARED BY THE GREY ALIENS, ANY EVIL ENTITY. So they have planned to wipe it out in this Kaeli Yuga.

By realising PARAMATHMA, no evil can influence us. For we are overcoming the fear of death. Our soul will be taken care by Lord Visnu and there will be no miseries at all.