IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sar

Yoga Siddhis and the Alien Technology

Rate this topic

Does anybody beleive that the "gray aliens" who are allegedly kidnapping children all over the world (including india) where children go missing without a trace are the DEMONS of Kali Yuga?

A lot of insight is given in the west about these aliens and the US goverment is accused by their people of selling humans to the gray aliens in return for technology which is similar to the ancient Indian pollution free "vimanas" (aircraft) technology.

Does anyone beleive that these gray aliens actually came into our world, gradually taken it over, STOLEN our technology, and are currently using it for their own benefit of dominating the universe?

It is said that during the times of Ramayana, the vimana or flying technology used is done analogous to "laghima" the unknown power of ego existing in man's psychological make up that allows a person to levitate. Also there are more Yoga siddhis.

Does anyone feel that these gray aliens are actually doing "ABDUCTIONS" to research these supernatural dormant powers in the human DNA to use it for their own benefit?

OK people here have little knowledge of the above subject or they don’t find it plausible. Since UFOs are highly considered as fiction, people refuse to believe.

But the ROOT of all evil today is because a large volume of the human population on Earth is manipulated and controlled by the aliens. There are human alien hybrids infiltrating our society to take over our minds.

One basic question. I believe all of us here are Hindus, and why do you all think the Christians are VITALLY interested in converting us INTO CHRISTIANS? Every Christian I have encountered tried to do this. This is because, Christianity as a religion itself was created by the aliens to get a more firm control on mass humanity for their genetic experiments. Even the people who follow this religion are NOT aware of this truth. They are visited by aliens, THEY BELIEVE IT IS THEIR GOD. So people are manipulated in a complicated process so that nothing can be done.

Aliens are mentioned in the Vedas by the name “Bhutas”

The Bhuta- Being that dwells in spiritual darkness. The person may be intellectually developed. The Bhutas are normally associated with nightmares, abductions and the taking of small children. They usually come around at night. The Grey aliens who do abductions falls into this category. The Reptilians are also part of this group. They are usually not very physically attractive.

This clearly indicates, ancient Hindus HAD knowledge of the present day “gray” aliens. No other Relegion in this world is so ancient that had knowledge of so many things. In fact all other religions are “created” by the aliens.

If you search on google, “gray alien abduction” you will get a wide range of results and information. I refused to believe first, just like you all, UNTIL I WAS ASSAULTED BY THE ALIENS WITH THEIR PSYCHIC ASSAULTS.

So anybody refused to believe in aliens, or you want a “visit” or experience them, can have an opportunity by taking interest in this thread, digging up information. I am sure you will be visited by the aliens and if you are weak enough in mind, surely they will take over your mind and make you post in this thread to make me fall in their abduction which I REFUSE TO DO.

Once you start finding the truth, you may have the following effects depending upon the aliens perception of you

The effects of ELF on a person can vary based upon length of being hit with the waves, frequency setting, or both. Some of the symptoms are as follows (yet will always be more than two symptoms per zap):

1. Slight to a complete loss of concentration, memory, and an overall blanking out for a few seconds to a few minutes.

2. Dizziness

3. Drop dead in your tracks fatigue in which you just MUST sleep without an otherwise known cause. You may find yourself sleeping from 12-20 hours at a time.

4. Immediate wired effect in which you feel as if you’re on major amounts of caffeine or even cocaine. You may stay awake for 22-48 hours with no sleep, all the while still feeling wired.

5. Ringing, buzzing, popping, clicking, humming sound within the ears. This may even be painful to the extent it feels as though something sharp is pounding your eardrum(s).

6. Altered taste-metallic taste.

7. Pressurized feeling within your head.

8. Images of light, as in an 'aurora,' from an image you just looked at. Beams of light may also be seen. This can happen anywhere.

9. Voice(s) inside the brain that are not your own or the Holy Spirit, yet is LIKE the Holy Spirit. (If you are a target and it is used on you too often it will become difficult to tell the difference whether it is the voice synthizier in the ELF or the Holy Spirit!)

10. Just KNOWING where to look to see a UFO. You look and sure enough one shows up.

11. You may become paralyzed in bed while a voice commands you to not resist. (You may feel a presence by your bed when this occurs.)

12. Lucid dreaming.

13. Flashes of light

14. You may hear voices coming from your electronic equipment that shouldn't be

15. You may have high body heat--as in a hot flash that lingers on for hours

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens

17. You may have an INvolulentary out of body experience

18. Rapid heart rate while sitting still, without medical or physical cause.

19. Seeing through closed eyelids

20. Kundalini experiences

Now the above is not even a complete listing of the effects of ELF (extremely low frequency weapons).

Please stop mixing things like religion and aliens. If I accept your ideea, I can ask how can you prove veda is not inspired by aliens, too? What if Indra was an alien (an arian one) and he killed good peoples in Harappa and Mohenjo Daro? So, stop acusing other religions. You are "assaulted" by aliens? Go and see a doctor (a hindu one, not an alien western doctor). I hope you will calm down and put you feets back on the ground. There are many sects speaking today about reptilians and so. They suffer of paranoia. I still not accept your title for this topic: yoga, siddhis and alien technology... then you acuse the christians...then the alien... how about China? How about Iran ? or those will be your future posts ? Let me remember you what means paranoia:

1 : a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations 2 : a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

If you read those definitions, what you understand when you re-read your posts? Go and see a doctor, anyway. By the way, maybe I was send here, on this forum, by a Higher Council of Repitilians. See my avatar? Isn't this picture a reptilian? Take care friend, see a doctor as soon as possible.

Sar

Namaste

One basic question. I believe all of us here are Hindus, and why do you all think the Christians are VITALLY interested in converting us INTO CHRISTIANS? Every Christian I have encountered tried to do this. This is because, Christianity as a religion itself was created by the aliens to get a more firm control on mass humanity for their genetic experiments. Even the people who follow this religion are NOT aware of this truth. They are visited by aliens, THEY BELIEVE IT IS THEIR GOD. So people are manipulated in a complicated process so that nothing can be done.

In this paragraph you claim that Christianity was created by these evil aliens whom are the demons of Kali Yuga. Over all, you are apparently anti-alien. Good for you.

But wait a minute!!

The effects of ELF on a person can vary based upon length of being hit with the waves, frequency setting, or both. Some of the symptoms are as follows (yet will always be more than two symptoms per zap):

1. Slight to a complete loss of concentration, memory, and an overall blanking out for a few seconds to a few minutes.

2. Dizziness

3. Drop dead in your tracks fatigue in which you just MUST sleep without an otherwise known cause. You may find yourself sleeping from 12-20 hours at a time.

4. Immediate wired effect in which you feel as if you’re on major amounts of caffeine or even cocaine. You may stay awake for 22-48 hours with no sleep, all the while still feeling wired.

5. Ringing, buzzing, popping, clicking, humming sound within the ears. This may even be painful to the extent it feels as though something sharp is pounding your eardrum(s).

6. Altered taste-metallic taste.

7. Pressurized feeling within your head.

8. Images of light, as in an 'aurora,' from an image you just looked at. Beams of light may also be seen. This can happen anywhere.

9. Voice(s) inside the brain that are not your own or the Holy Spirit, yet is LIKE the Holy Spirit. (If you are a target and it is used on you too often it will become difficult to tell the difference whether it is the voice synthizier in the ELF or the Holy Spirit!)

10. Just KNOWING where to look to see a UFO. You look and sure enough one shows up.

11. You may become paralyzed in bed while a voice commands you to not resist. (You may feel a presence by your bed when this occurs.)

12. Lucid dreaming.

13. Flashes of light

14. You may hear voices coming from your electronic equipment that shouldn't be

15. You may have high body heat--as in a hot flash that lingers on for hours

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens

17. You may have an INvolulentary out of body experience

18. Rapid heart rate while sitting still, without medical or physical cause.

19. Seeing through closed eyelids

20. Kundalini experiences

Now the above is not even a complete listing of the effects of ELF (extremely low frequency weapons).

This information that you copied and pasted into this thread was taken from this webpage: hiddencodes . com/blue-beam. htm which is part of this website: hiddencodes . com which is written by a Christian whom is anti-alien. There is stuff on that website that is absolutely nuts like "bible codes" which say George Bush is Lucifer incarnate and that Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson are phonies and one of them is a beast. This website claims this is in the Bible. Why copy and paste from a Christian site if you believe Christianity was made by these evil aliens?

By the way, I just exposed you, not because I thought it was right, but it's because I'm possessed by a gray who abducts people and places them on Mars and plans on abducting hundreds of thousands of Christians and fooling the church into thinking it was the "rapture." It's all in that website author's books. Looking for Sherry Shriner on Amazon. ;)

Hi all,

Of couse it was copy pasted... I NEVER SAID IT WAS MY WORDS. At least you take some happiness in that.

Sorry i did not provide the link. Because i get information by discussions. I like to give url but the error occurred

1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

If you read those definitions, what you understand when you re-read your posts? Go and see a doctor, anyway. By the way, maybe I was send here, on this forum, by a Higher Council of Repitilians. See my avatar? Isn't this picture a reptilian? Take care friend, see a doctor as soon as possible.

AAright dude, thats my problem, you dont bother...

As a Hindu i dont bother anyone to change anything so i dont ask you to read the vedas. But as Cristians you must NOT bother about converting people into Cristianity...:deal:

Of course you are "controlled", but you refused to beleive. Its NOT me dude, accusing the US government of dealing with the aliens. All the links given is all about your people, who dig up the subject of aliens and REPORT to be abducted. But they cannot find the answer because they dont know the ULTIMATE truth.

These posts does not bother me, whether anyone beleives me or not, whether anyone supports my thoughts or not. This is like a survey, to know the mentality of people, whatever discussions i do, i take experience on how people react, what are the aliens tactics, how is their level of knowledge and so on. This is all intended entirely for the purpose of my research.

There was no accusations in my post. I just told what is happening.

There is no need to get angry here. In my post i have only accused the aliens of controlling people. It was an interpretation of the reason why Christians in India are trying to convert other Hindus, that inturn has connection with the Aliens research into Human DNA of the Yoga Siddis. It is all intelinked. I wish i would provide lot of links, but i could provide later.

There is no intention to perceive anything as anti christian or anti relegion here. I have seen some Christians do realise the truth and raise questions themselves. While some on the other hand, create a MESS and call the person seeking the truth as a "PSYCHO" all for ONE reason- To suppress the ULTIMATE truth. There is no reason to get hostile. The following text was WRITTEN by Michael Tsarion(not ME) in his book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and genetic manipulation.

Why is it that we read of Jesus experiencing Baptism from John? Why would the sinless son of God need to go through a ritual that is reserved for the sinners seeking repentance and conversion?

Jesus openly rebuked all public prayer. So why was this made the staple thing in later Christianity?

There is no precedence for celibacy in the Bible, so why did this become vogue in Christianity?

And what of the character of Jesus? We are told that he is the embodiment of love, compassion, and forgiveness. But we read of him turning over tables, talking about bringing a sword rather than peace, and stating in Luke:

But those mine enemies which would not that I reign over them, bring hither and slay before me... And regarding the mission, destiny, and message of Christ, why would God send his son, a pure soul, into the so-called vale of death to rise again from that state back to the

godhead that he already once enjoyed? Was this necessary for the simple transmission of a spiritual message? What would be the purpose of such an exercise? What does itsay about the omnipotence of the God of the Testaments?

If paradise could be lost once and then regained, what is to prevent the scenario repeating

ad infinitum?

And what of the character of Yahweh (Jehovah)? Is there not inconsistency there also? If he, Jehovah, is in reality the

only God or the only real God, then why the constant remonstrations about worshipping other gods. What would Jehovah have to fear? Is it the free will of people that is remonstrated against?

Isnt there UFO and Alien researchers around the WORLD? Wasnt Gary McKinnon accused of hacking into US files? Then why does people SAY that I have to see the doctor? This is YOUR method of suppressing the Truth, so that people are ignorant for their life time.

The world has both good and evil. If you people beleive in God then the Demons does exist. Then why me, a person talking and researching the demons should see a doctor, while those beleiving in God are alright.

The truth is out there. The demons are taking over Kali Yuga, this is evident. Those who realise the truth, its for their own benefit. I dont benefit from the knowlege you gain or loose from my posts. I am just a researcher.

Namaste bgita,

This website claims this is in the Bible. Why copy and paste from a Christian site if you believe Christianity was made by these evil aliens?

There are millions of interpretations around the globe. But the truth remains the same. The evil is evil. But to identify good or evil is difficult. In the case of aliens, they are waging a psychic war, a COVERT operation to research human DNA. This is what is reported by most Americans(Mostly Christians). Some claim they are for good intensions, some claim they are demonic. Aliens visit them as a "divine" being and instruct them what to do. They feel they are doing the right thing. The experience varies from person to person.

Christianity, as a religion, a lot of truth is purposely hidden from them. If you have clearly "investigated" all the points "copy pasted" by me, you can see that point no.16 is incomplete. I purposely skipped this message in that point:

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens (fallen angels), etc. [Remember not all such 'visitations' are due to ELF, but can also be from God. The Bible states in Num 22:31, 2 Ki 6:17 that the LORD "opened the eyes" of some people so that they could see into the spirit world. This was His will. On the other hand, it may simply be due to involvement in the occult. Such spirits in that case will always be Luciferian in nature and, therefore, be of Satan himself. ]

You can see here that God opened the eyes of some people to visit something "metaphysical". Hence the Christians really cannot differentiate "angels" and "aliens".

On the other hand, Hinduism does not preach anywhere that GOD appears to man spontaneously. Ofcourse God appears, but to the most spiritual being and those involved in tapas, or TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL. So when Hindus were abducted, they CLEARLY understood they were actually taken away from GODs. But as of today, since Hinduism and India has gone through so many "modernisation", very few can identify this.

All beware!

Beware Demons of kaliyuga are active .They are many forms and types. Grey aliens are just one of them. Blue terrestrials are another more dangerous type. Aileien come from space (Called Kecheris – sky travelrs in tantric science) Terrestrial demens reside in the in earth ( Bhucharis) . Kecharis and bhucharis are rivels. Bhucharis do not like Kecharis and try to claim human being and keep under their own control. Bhucharies attempt their conversion of human being in many ways.

How to identify a Blue terrestrial:

• They use a symbol of clove that is U with a horizontal line in the middle.
  • They crib and complain and warn about other Kecharies.
  • They appear like religious being but not really truly religious. Tthis can be seen by their intolerance and dismissal of other true religions of the world and describe them as demon’s or alien’s people. They spread suspicion and divide people on earth. Their religious practices too are not really effective. They are some useless mechanical rituals.
  • Describing yogic and kundalini experiences and siddhis as evil manifestation and as the effect of alien’s action. Their main aim of misguiding thus is to turn away people from yoga and spirituality so that they can easily possess control people. (As they are powerless against real yogis and truly spiritually developed people)
  • They are subtle and do not demonstrate any power or strange experiences. They look very ordinary and normal. But beware this is deception; by appearing one among us they try to gain our faith and misguide us totally from true spiritual path. Their religion is no religion but some useless mechanical ritual.

Tantric scriptures have described them long ago. Truly religious and spiritual people should recognize them and keep away from them. Bhucharis are more dangerous than Kecharis. They live amoung us and corrept our mind. They should be feared like plague.

Beware Demons of kaliyuga are active .They are many forms and types. Grey aliens are just one of them. Blue terrestrials are another more dangerous type. Aileien come from space (Called Kecheris – sky travelrs in tantric science) Terrestrial demens reside in the in earth ( Bhucharis) . Kecharis and bhucharis are rivels. Bhucharis do not like Kecharis and try to claim human being and keep under their own control. Bhucharies attempt their conversion of human being in many ways.

How to identify a Blue terrestrial:

• They use a symbol of clove that is U with a horizontal line in the middle.

Nice information. Thankyou but there is no evidence supporting this. At least nobody in this world claims of being "abducted" by these creatures...

Anyway GOOD LUCK in your warning propaganda, as it may help so many people in finding out the truth and contains so many actual references:)

This is truly a nice attempt, first time i experience this type of tactic to RESIST and overthrow THE TRUTH and CONFUSE and manipulate. Actually it is making me more thoughtful to plan my actions against the demons. There has been many attempts before, TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH and make everyone live in lies. The evil always continues to do this... First their method is to call the person seeking the truth as "PSYCHO" if that fails, this is the next attempt. But first time i see this tactic. No wonder the "bhutas" are mentioned "intellectual" in the vedas...:cool:

The Bhuta- Being that dwells in spiritual darkness. The person may be intellectually developed.

They look very ordinary and normal. But beware this is deception; by appearing one among us they try to gain our faith and misguide us totally from true spiritual path. Their religion is no religion but some useless mechanical ritual.

Whatever may be any relegion, let me describe Hinduism as a Religion, from Sanaathana Dharma...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=685 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=69>

Aa sindho: sinduparyantham

yasya bhaaratha bhoomikaa

maathru bhoo: pithru bhoo (punya)

schaiva sa vai Hindu iti smruthaa:

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=37>Whomsoever, is considering the land between the sapta sindu (Indus Valley River) up to Indian Ocean as the motherland, fatherland and holy land, is known as Hindu.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=19>This land is known as Hindustanam which is defined as follows:

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=69>

Himaalayam samaarabhya

yaavath hindu sarovaram

tham deva nirmitham desam

hindustaanam prachakshate.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=38>The land created by god himself; lying between Himalayas and Indian Ocean is known as Hindustanam

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Also i dont beleive by just READING my posts people will be MISGUIDED so i can RECEIVE their FAITH, and they can be influenced and their mind changed in a moment. I leave the choice to the people, whatever choice they take, it is their wish. Every person has a MIND which HAS FREE WILL. The main AIM of the evil is TO VITALLY SUPPRESS FREE WILL and fear it. That is absolutely not my intention. It is because ...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=682 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=69>

Achaaryaath paadam aadatthe

paadam sishya swamedhayaa

paadam sa brahmachaaribhya

sesham kaala kramena cha

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=75>It means you can get one quarter of the knowledge from Achaarya - the teacher, one quarter by analyzing oneself, one quarter by discussing with others and the last quarter one can get during the process of living by the method addition, deletion, correction, and modification of already known aachaaraas or new aachaaraas.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Actually the EVIL ones are the ones that FEAR extinction. They fear they MIGHT be EXPOSED in the public so that they may be thrown out. For this, they attempt to do so many tactics, WHICH LITERALLY WILL HAVE NO VALUE AT THE END.

Everyone gets one quarter knowledge from their teacher.

The other Quarter by analysing oneself.

One quarter by discussing with others.

The last quarter by analysing the existing knowledge.

So nobody SHOULD be "controlled" in my opinion...

Reading down the posts, I GET A FEELING that the posts other than my own are intended for CONTROLLING AND SUPPRESSING my posts and take me out.

I am also learning and getting knowledge from discussions as i get one quarter from it...:)

Describing yogic and kundalini experiences and siddhis as evil manifestation and as the effect of alien’s action. Their main aim of misguiding thus is to turn away people from yoga and spirituality so that they can easily possess control people. (As they are powerless against real yogis and truly spiritually developed people)

There is nowhere mentioned in my posts that yoga is an EVIL manifestation.

Let me elaborate on this subject...

Laghima is one of the Eight Yoga Siddhis, and the Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology was analogous to this laghima or the unknown power of ego existing in man's physiological make up that allows a person to levitate. This type of Vimanas were used in Ramayana. You can google such keywords to find information.

Also when Gary McKinnon, the person accused of hacking into UFO files mentions about a pollution free "aircraft" technology of the aliens, which the US government has knowledge about, but refuse to make it public. The aliens are reported to use such technology for flying by abductees.

Indeed if "laghima" was used in constructing ancient flying machines, why cant the other yoga siddhis be researched by the aliens to gain control of them and use them for their purposes?

Also ancient Indians had Astrology, the method of analysing one's future depending upon the time of his or her birth and the place. This is tens of thousands of years old. In this method, a person's life is predicted based on the position of the planets. So ANCIENT HINDUS knew that the Earth is NOT flat, it is round and there are other planets. Whereas "science/technology" found it out very late after proving that the Earth is not flat. Hence ancient Hindus had so much knowledge and they were so powerful that the demons found the only way to take over humanity was a "covert" operation, to wipe out Hindu tradition and culture "gradually" in a planned manner so that they can take over humanity with ease.

Yoga and Astrology and other marvels of Hinduism, are very very old since the time of creation, then how can i say yoga is created by evil as a result of alien action????

Hi all,

Of couse it was copy pasted... I NEVER SAID IT WAS MY WORDS. At least you take some happiness in that.

Sorry i did not provide the link. Because i get information by discussions. I like to give url but the error occurred

AAright dude, thats my problem, you dont bother...

As a Hindu i dont bother anyone to change anything so i dont ask you to read the vedas. But as Cristians you must NOT bother about converting people into Cristianity...:deal:

Of course you are "controlled", but you refused to beleive. Its NOT me dude, accusing the US government of dealing with the aliens. All the links given is all about your people, who dig up the subject of aliens and REPORT to be abducted. But they cannot find the answer because they dont know the ULTIMATE truth.

These posts does not bother me, whether anyone beleives me or not, whether anyone supports my thoughts or not. This is like a survey, to know the mentality of people, whatever discussions i do, i take experience on how people react, what are the aliens tactics, how is their level of knowledge and so on. This is all intended entirely for the purpose of my research.

There was no accusations in my post. I just told what is happening.

Sar,

What makes you think that Arasel is a Christian?

As far as him or anyone else being "controlled," the big burden of proof is with you on this. All you do is quote people who are apparently obsessed with Daystar's movies about aliens coming down to terrorize Christians and that these aliens are the demons mentioned in the New Testament.

You say that these posts are to know the mentality of people. Have you ever thought that just maybe your posts actually reveal to the many people who visit this message board what your mentality is? So far it does not look healthy.

There is no need to get angry here. In my post i have only accused the aliens of controlling people. It was an interpretation of the reason why Christians in India are trying to convert other Hindus, that inturn has connection with the Aliens research into Human DNA of the Yoga Siddis. It is all intelinked. I wish i would provide lot of links, but i could provide later.

There is no intention to perceive anything as anti christian or anti relegion here. I have seen some Christians do realise the truth and raise questions themselves. While some on the other hand, create a MESS and call the person seeking the truth as a "PSYCHO" all for ONE reason- To suppress the ULTIMATE truth. There is no reason to get hostile. The following text was WRITTEN by Michael Tsarion(not ME) in his book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and genetic manipulation.

Isnt there UFO and Alien researchers around the WORLD? Wasnt Gary McKinnon accused of hacking into US files? Then why does people SAY that I have to see the doctor? This is YOUR method of suppressing the Truth, so that people are ignorant for their life time.

The world has both good and evil. If you people beleive in God then the Demons does exist. Then why me, a person talking and researching the demons should see a doctor, while those beleiving in God are alright.

The truth is out there. The demons are taking over Kali Yuga, this is evident. Those who realise the truth, its for their own benefit. I dont benefit from the knowlege you gain or loose from my posts. I am just a researcher.

Do you not know that Christians try to convert unbelievers in many countries other than India?

What do you mean by these two interesting words: "ULTIMATE truth?"

Remember in my previous post that I said that your posts display your mentality? So far you make yourself look even more unhealthy in this post of yours where you wrote: Then why does people SAY that I have to see the doctor? This is YOUR method of suppressing the Truth, so that people are ignorant for their life time.

You just demonstrated that you believe in this type of logic:

- If the person agrees with me, then the person is on my winning team.

- If the person disagrees with me, then the person is part of the evil conspiracy.

Basically, your mentality is that the world is divided up into two peoples: (1) the ones like you who know the "truth" about "alien demons" from reading webpages published by Christians going through the ufo=satan fad and (2) the ones who are on the side of or are controlled by the evil aliens and want to censor the first people.

:rofl:

I am sorry if any of my replies are hurtful to you, by the way. :(

I don't want to be that way.

I am sorry if any of my replies are hurtful to you, by the way. :(

I don't want to be that way.

What you are saying is really making me gain experience on how the evil plans its counter actions against me.

Remember in my previous post that I said that your posts display your mentality? So far you make yourself look even more unhealthy in this post of yours where you wrote: Then why does people SAY that I have to see the doctor? This is YOUR method of suppressing the Truth, so that people are ignorant for their life time.

I dont get anry at all because YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON reading this thread.... Also some three or four persons can be made to reply and may try to debunk me.

But it doesent bother me at all. I learn from it, it is part of my research, i get information and share them.:)

My mentality has been there with me and it has ABSOLUTE FREE WILL. Nobody can control it...:P

Have you ever thought that just maybe your posts actually reveal to the many people who visit this message board what your mentality is?

My answer:

sesham kaala kramena cha

What other people "think" about me DOES not bother me or "control" my way of thinking.:)

Why are you SO much interested in SUPPRESING ME?

What you are saying is really making me gain experience on how the evil plans its counter actions against me.

I dont get anry at all because YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON reading this thread.... Also some three or four persons can be made to reply and may try to debunk me.

But it doesent bother me at all. I learn from it, it is part of my research, i get information and share them.:)

My mentality has been there with me and it has ABSOLUTE FREE WILL. Nobody can control it...:P

My answer:

sesham kaala kramena cha

What other people "think" about me DOES not bother me or "control" my way of thinking.:)

Why are you SO much interested in SUPPRESING ME?

You said: What you are saying is really making me gain experience on how the evil plans its counter actions against me.

And what you are saying is that alien demons from battlestar galactica are using me as their vessel for evil. Right.. :rolleyes:

You said: My mentality has been there with me and it has ABSOLUTE FREE WILL. Nobody can control it...

If you have free will as a human being, then that means all human beings must have free will. So, since I also have free will, how is it possible that I am the vessel of the "evil" that seeks to suppress thou? :eek4:

You said: Why are you SO much interested in SUPPRESING ME?

According to tfd.com, the meaning of the word suppressing is:

1. To put an end to forcibly; subdue.

2. To curtail or prohibit the activities of.

3. To keep from being revealed, published, or circulated.

So just HOW on earth is it that I would be able to suppress what you are posting when I do not have control over this message board, I do not know where you live, and I am not a wizard. I am not interested in suppressing you, if you have common sense then you can see that I am merely debating with you. You sir, are revealing your mentality to all of us even further. Now we see that you want, desire, and crave for people to suppress you. You are wanting it so bad for some ungodly reason! I am very sure that you are the type of person who would cry out "persecution" over nothing (which you are kind of doing) and like to invite your neighbors to flog your back or beat you with their fists. You are crazy! Nobody cares about suppressing you, period. I really see no use in typing all of this up anyway because you will just reply with something like "seees! this is how they do it! ur trying to suppress me and I see thru u!!! alien control!!"

Now what about answering my other important questions...

What makes you think that Arasel is a Christian?

I am very sure that you are the type of person who would cry out "persecution" over nothing (which you are kind of doing) and like to invite your neighbors to flog your back or beat you with their fists. You are crazy! Nobody cares about suppressing you, period. I really see no use in typing all of this up anyway because you will just reply with something like "seees! this is how they do it! ur trying to suppress me and I see thru u!!! alien control!!"

WOw Wow, Hey come on TROLL cool down...

Why do you get so much angry with me? Of course i dont know you who are, nor i have any personal grudges against you... I am a Researcher, i am really cool. I told it already. IF you THINK or beleive your words really irritate me, then i am really sorry. I am so busy with my research, i find your TROLLING questions too silly to spend my time upon. However the first one is too silly, but i can throw light upon the second one:

The ultimate truth- it is what you ARE trying to SUPPRESS by casting aspersions on my research and myself. But i dont consider your words at all, the reason, YOUR WORDS ARE MERE WORDS. There is no TRUTH in it. If somebody says EARTH IS FLAT TODAY, i will not irritate him or insult him, or consider him as my enemy and hold personal grudges against him. I will not CONSIDER HIS words and let it influence my KNOWLEDGE Thats how i see you.

By the way THIS thread is on "Yoga Siddhis and Alien Technology" and since there has been NO discussions on any of these keywords, which i expected, rather the thread is hijacked, THE SUBJECT CHANGED and always happened such that "something" or "evil" as i call it does not allow the subject to be publicized, THIS was done as usual. So i have noted it in my research, but this time the aliens method of suppressing the truth will be analysed in detail. However, there will be a reply or "replies" to this thread, casting more aspersions and to SUPPRESS the ULTIMATE truth.

My advice goes to the people who are seeking true "knowledge"

When you seek the truth, NEVER EVER let anything or anyone "control" your path. For example, i have told one of the posters as a "TROLL" and that person tries to suppress the "ULTIMATE TRUTH". Also i can say why he tries to do this is because he is really afraid, MY RESEARCH, MIGHT unveil THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. Also i can say the "aliens" are using him to suppress the truth. Whatever i say, those who seek TRUE KNOWLEDGE MUST NOT BELEIVE IT JUST BECAUSE I SAY IT. You must think for yourself. Think about it for yourself, what is true and what is not. Decide it for yourself, WITH ABSOLUTE FREE WILL.

I am a researcher, my research is complete here. Also i am sailing out to the ocean and gain more experience and knowledge. So i will not be replying to this thread any longer. So that gives the advantage to the debunkers to post anything since i will not be able to read it and reply now to refute it.

Farewell.

sar you say : "Also i dont beleive by just READING my posts people will be MISGUIDED so i can RECEIVE their FAITH, and they can be influenced and their mind changed in a moment."

Are you really mad or dumb? Peoples like television, internet, reading books and so. You are only another person from this Earth, you are not he chosen one and every other will ignore you, as you deserve. I not argue about Christians, in my country I don't know Christians trying to convert others to this religion. It was a terrible mistake of history the way Christians forced other nations to adopt this religion. But now, I see more sects trying to covert others to religion. If I take your words seriously, I can argue: ISKON, a great sect tries to convert other peoples to their belief. So don't start a flare or a war against major religions, because you will die one day and they still be on this earth. I don't have any opinion about others, I respect Muslims, Hindus and so. The religion is a choice and every man is free to choose what he believes. I asked above about Indra. Despite what you think, I read and write very well in Sanskrit language and perhaps I already read more from Veda than you. You have no idea about bhuta as is explained in tantra and yoga. So, put order in your mind, calm down. You are in a sect or what? Drugs are bad, you know... If you don't want a doctor, go see women. You are so frustrated and ill. If you know the supreme truth, can you bring to life dead man bodies? What siddhi do you have? ..Nothing.. so calm down your keystrokes, close your eyes, think clear. Then come back and I am sure others will read your post if you have an equilibrate atitude.

WOw Wow, Hey come on TROLL cool down...

Why do you get so much angry with me? Of course i dont know you who are, nor i have any personal grudges against you... I am a Researcher, i am really cool. I told it already. IF you THINK or beleive your words really irritate me, then i am really sorry. I am so busy with my research, i find your TROLLING questions too silly to spend my time upon. However the first one is too silly, but i can throw light upon the second one:

The ultimate truth- it is what you ARE trying to SUPPRESS by casting aspersions on my research and myself. But i dont consider your words at all, the reason, YOUR WORDS ARE MERE WORDS. There is no TRUTH in it. If somebody says EARTH IS FLAT TODAY, i will not irritate him or insult him, or consider him as my enemy and hold personal grudges against him. I will not CONSIDER HIS words and let it influence my KNOWLEDGE Thats how i see you.

By the way THIS thread is on "Yoga Siddhis and Alien Technology" and since there has been NO discussions on any of these keywords, which i expected, rather the thread is hijacked, THE SUBJECT CHANGED and always happened such that "something" or "evil" as i call it does not allow the subject to be publicized, THIS was done as usual. So i have noted it in my research, but this time the aliens method of suppressing the truth will be analysed in detail. However, there will be a reply or "replies" to this thread, casting more aspersions and to SUPPRESS the ULTIMATE truth.

My advice goes to the people who are seeking true "knowledge"

When you seek the truth, NEVER EVER let anything or anyone "control" your path. For example, i have told one of the posters as a "TROLL" and that person tries to suppress the "ULTIMATE TRUTH". Also i can say why he tries to do this is because he is really afraid, MY RESEARCH, MIGHT unveil THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. Also i can say the "aliens" are using him to suppress the truth. Whatever i say, those who seek TRUE KNOWLEDGE MUST NOT BELEIVE IT JUST BECAUSE I SAY IT. You must think for yourself. Think about it for yourself, what is true and what is not. Decide it for yourself, WITH ABSOLUTE FREE WILL.

I am a researcher, my research is complete here. Also i am sailing out to the ocean and gain more experience and knowledge. So i will not be replying to this thread any longer. So that gives the advantage to the debunkers to post anything since i will not be able to read it and reply now to refute it.

Farewell.

Sar, if that's your real name, you call me a troll when factually you are the one who came onto this board, never posted in any other threads, and just wrote crap to sound important and that some of us are inferior to you. You are the real troll and everyone else would agree. You have displayed the usual mentality of the internet troll. Congragulations. Moron.

You think I am getting angry with you. You have used that word a few times already and so it is apparent that in real life you are the one who is angry. I am merely laughing at your mentality and trollish personality. You do not want to answer my questions because you have to think and use logic.

So.. you come onto a Hindu message board talking about alien control being the "ULTIMATE truth." Wow.. you probably don't know much about your religion. The Ultimate Truth to any of us is God. To say that your science ficition is ultimate truth shows that you are nonspiritual. Are you a Scientologist? Answer the question.

You, like the one who craves to feel persecuted and "suppressed," have claimed the thread was hijacked. You are like an American Liberal, babbling, using buzzwords, and trying to make the person who is right (not political term) look like the bad guy. This is what happens when you cannot win or provide anything true in a debate. You are being a Grade-A-Loser.

I am not afraid of ultimate truth being revealed. I embrace ultimate truth... it's called GOD.

You wrote: You must think for yourself. Think about it for yourself, what is true and what is not. Decide it for yourself, WITH ABSOLUTE FREE WILL.

I have done this and yet you think and even claimed that an alien is controlling me. :rolleyes:

You wrote: I am a researcher, my research is complete here. Also i am sailing out to the ocean and gain more experience and knowledge. So i will not be replying to this thread any longer. So that gives the advantage to the debunkers to post anything since i will not be able to read it and reply now to refute it.

For some reason I greatly doubt that you are sailing out to the ocean to "gain more experience and knowledge." Are fishes going to teach you life lessons or something?

You won't reply any longer? That's what they all say..

The only advantage will be yours if you stop visiting because you will not have to improve your strange mentality. You want to leave because you cannot win against rational people with your bizzarre crud.

Haribol! Call upon the ULTIMATE truth! Not alien agenda.

Nice information. Thankyou but there is no evidence supporting this. At least nobody in this world claims of being "abducted" by these creatures...

Anyway GOOD LUCK in your warning propaganda, as it may help so many people in finding out the truth and contains so many actual references:)

This is truly a nice attempt, first time i experience this type of tactic to RESIST and overthrow THE TRUTH and CONFUSE and manipulate. Actually it is making me more thoughtful to plan my actions against the demons. There has been many attempts before, TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH and make everyone live in lies. The evil always continues to do this... First their method is to call the person seeking the truth as "PSYCHO" if that fails, this is the next attempt. But first time i see this tactic. No wonder the "bhutas" are mentioned "intellectual" in the vedas...:cool:

Mr Sar,

I was of course joking. I intended to show what a joker you have become in your post. You have taken ailens fictions seriously. To believe all that you must be childish and superstitious.

Even if UFO exists and aliens are abducting human kids for scientific experimentation, we don’t have to bother much as we terrestrials do much more damage than those aliens who once in a while come from elsewhere and use a few people for their experiments once a while. We terrestrials kill our own kind in masses in war, Create poverty by our greed and murder of children by malnutrition and disease, not to mention the religious wars of Fanaticism. I am more concerned of these terrestrial Boodas then those who come from else where in small number once a while - if they do come.

If mine is an attempt to confuse and manipulate what is your strategy? Are you not doing the same by your alien propaganda, in the name of truth and calling yourself a researcher? . I am sure you are promoting an idea that your own religious faith is truth and other’s faiths are evil. Are you not doing that? And if you are not doing that consciously, then, - no offence meant - grow up if you are childish and under the grip of superstition or examine your head if you are deluded. I am now serious.

I came to the conclusion that we should just leave Sar be. If s/he believes all of this to be true, then that's alright; we all have beliefs that someone else disagrees with and finds not to be rational. :)

Hopefully Sar will be careful if s/he really is going sailing in the ocean.

I am back here and a few research notes from my experience:

Tips on Defence:

1. Never try to play the fool with the aliens, like tackling a human adversary. The aliens can never be lured or baited. They can never be cheated. The reason is very simple, they are extremely telepathic and read minds clearly.

2. True strength comes with knowledge and sacrifice and realising nothing great can be achieved by surrendering to the aliens than ending the free life of ALL humanity.

3. Trying to make issues go public. The aliens fear publicity as much as the humans fear loss of sex drive which is their method of disciplining their victims. Publicizing the aliens is the greatest OFFENCE against them. When all humanity realises their existence and agenda, the greys are extremely poweless and destroyed completely.

4. Aliens cannot KILL their victims whenever they want. The victim's span of life and well being depends on the position of celestial bodies in space and it can be increased or taken advantage of by analysing it. One good tactic is to consult a good relegious astrologer who does not work for money. But this of course is difficult to find today.

5. Avoiding emotional movies or thinking that suppresses intelligence. Aliens take huge advantage of the emotional aspect of human brain. There is nothing wrong in suppressing emotions when we are doing the right thing. Watching movies that makes the mind think.

Oh sorry i did not completely read the victim's posts. I read a few words and i know that the aliens are doing their work. I do not want to reply to their posts. For any true intellectual person reading this thread can understand the nature of this thread.The aliens use different people, use different forms.

The SUPPRESSION of the truth from some force is CLEAR. They dont care at what cost it comes. So it will be a waste of time to read into their posts and analysing them.

I am not competing here for anything neither this is some sort of a fight. The "victim" posters are not mature enough to understand this.

Ding Ding Ding

There goes the bell,

Attack again....

But i dont feel any change of mental state.

Dear Victims,

Why do you worry without cause? Whom do you fear without reason? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born, nor does it die.

Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening...

What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost? What did you produce, which you think got destroyed? You did not bring anything - whatever you have, you received from here. Whatever you have given, you have given only here. Whatever you took, you took from God. Whatever you gave, you gave to him. You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed. What is yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else the day after tomorrow. You are mistakenly enjoying the thought that this is yours. It is this false happiness that is the cause of your sorrows.

There is nothing i worry about your postings. Whatever you write, it does not change me.

I am a researcher, i am doing my duty. I have nothing to loose. The aliens took everything from me. They told me to surrender to them. Which will simply not happen.

Initially i was a person who never beleived in "aliens" concept. Even if i saw about aliens i thought they were a bunch of hoaxes to make money.

But that concept of mine was completely changed when i experienced it myself. I had nothing to do against Christianity. Also i was a not very relegious Hindu either. I rarely prayed to God. But when the aliens got into my head and they forced me to do their will. But i could not do it.

Then i discovered what the aliens want me to do is to QUIT Hinduism and do what they say. Why should i do it? I will do it if i want to do it and if i feel it is right. WHY SHOULD I DO IT JUST BECAUSE SOME EXTRA TERRESTRIALS TELL ME TO DO IT? Then they started torturing me mentally and physically. This is exactly the cause i am posting here.

I found that Hinduism is the oldest and powerful relegion that strongly stands against the influence of the aliens. The aliens agenda is to wipe out Hinduism so they can take over humanity.

Whatever may be any relegion, let me describe Hinduism as a Religion, from Sanaathana Dharma...

<table border="1" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="685"><tbody><tr><td height="69" valign="top">

Aa sindho: sinduparyantham

yasya bhaaratha bhoomikaa

maathru bhoo: pithru bhoo (punya)

schaiva sa vai Hindu iti smruthaa:

</td></tr><tr><td height="37" valign="top">Whomsoever, is considering the land between the sapta sindu (Indus Valley River) up to Indian Ocean as the motherland, fatherland and holy land, is known as Hindu.

</td></tr><tr><td height="19" valign="top">This land is known as Hindustanam which is defined as follows:

</td></tr><tr><td height="69" valign="top">

Himaalayam samaarabhya

yaavath hindu sarovaram

tham deva nirmitham desam

hindustaanam prachakshate.

</td></tr><tr><td height="38" valign="top">The land created by god himself; lying between Himalayas and Indian Ocean is known as Hindustanam

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Also i dont beleive by just READING my posts people will be MISGUIDED so i can RECEIVE their FAITH, and they can be influenced and their mind changed in a moment. I leave the choice to the people, whatever choice they take, it is their wish. Every person has a MIND which HAS FREE WILL. The main AIM of the evil is TO VITALLY SUPPRESS FREE WILL and fear it. That is absolutely not my intention. It is because ...

<table border="1" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="682"><tbody><tr><td height="69" valign="top">

sesham kaala kramena cha

</td></tr><tr><td height="75" valign="top">It means you can get one quarter of the knowledge from Achaarya - the teacher, one quarter by analyzing oneself, one quarter by discussing with others and the last quarter one can get during the process of living by the method addition, deletion, correction, and modification of already known aachaaraas or new aachaaraas.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Actually the EVIL ones are the ones that FEAR extinction. They fear they MIGHT be EXPOSED in the public so that they may be thrown out. For this, they attempt to do so many tactics, WHICH LITERALLY WILL HAVE NO VALUE AT THE END.

Hindustan? What is this that you're quoting? It isn't scripture, where did you get it from?

Are you referring to India/Bharat?

Sort yourself out.