IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepak22

What Will Happen In 2011

Rate this topic

I don’t know about 2011. On september 21, 2012, however, the Maya calendar ends. This calendar is in some ways more accurate than our own calendar, and it is cyclic. In 2012 a new cycle of 26.000 years will start (the 5th cycle of the sun).

Regards.

i have a great belief that there will be the third world war in 2011 !!!!because something gonna to happen , something big enough to change the meaning of humanity or the meaning of ..........don't know what . do you guys think that this will be the year where we'll find out about the imposter of god or the year where kalki will be enlightened???

i really dont think another world war is going to happen anytime soon. i think ther will be a major shift in the way humanity is living. but at the same timw i cant help but feel that nothing is going to happen at all........look at y2k, people were going crazy and nothin happen.........maybe its just all hype for nothin

about hindu mythology . shiv vishnu and brahma . who is god ? which was the first religion on earth ? do you think jesus was part in our purans? and wat about allah and mohamed ? if quran is true then we all should be following the muslim religion but why there is a lot of religion ? when will the supreme god come ? where is he now ? is he born? is kalki = mohamed? is Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay right in his research ? lots of question going on and on !!!! any answer for all these?