IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepak22

Can Kalki Avatar Be Born In Mauritius?

Rate this topic

As It Is Known That kalki Avatar Will be Born On An isle , mauritius Is A Small Island In The Indian Ocean . It Has Its Own Sacred Lake Known As Ganga Taloa. It Is Still Far Develop Like The Western , People Still Respect Each Others Here . Can It Be Possible That He Can Be Born In Mauritius Live Till 31 Years Old Like A Simple Person And Go To Do Meditation In The Small Cave Not Far From Ganga Taloa And Be Enlightened Over There And Then Start His Voyage From There??

Another belief goes that Kalki will be born in Euro-West Asia(believed to be in Iran or Turkey) as a Muslim. He will have an impression of the Conch (Shankha) in one palm and Chakra on the other. He will migrate to India at the age of 21. He will have an aid from South India. He will rule most parts of Asia for 60 years. He will possess a Horse (Ashwa) of magical power which travels in air for most of his journeys. He will not meet a natural death. A Garuda (Eagle) will descend from the sky in his last days and carry him to the heavens.

As It Is Known That kalki Avatar Will be Born On An isle , mauritius Is A Small Island In The Indian Ocean . It Has Its Own Sacred Lake Known As Ganga Taloa. It Is Still Far Develop Like The Western , People Still Respect Each Others Here . Can It Be Possible That He Can Be Born In Mauritius Live Till 31 Years Old Like A Simple Person And Go To Do Meditation In The Small Cave Not Far From Ganga Taloa And Be Enlightened Over There And Then Start His Voyage From There??

woh hoh, sounds like my place of birth.

If it is so, then I can say; mera Mauritius mahaan:).

But seriously, Mauritius is facing the degeneration problem; if Kalki comes in Mauritius, that would be justified. But at that time, I don't where I'll be hanging.

The Ganga Talao does have a beautiful history and I'm happy to say, this tradition started from my village only; some 110 years back and I don't know at that time where I was hanging...

But where will mauritius be 430,000 years from now? Its travelling in the wake of India and lanka, with madagaskar following behind. Maybe Mauritius will be south central india by then. I think he will be born in central antarctica, which will be a tropical rainforest by then while The USA and China will be the north and south pole, accordingly (God willing). Jesus will come centuries prior to kalki avatar, with many partial annihilations and re-creations taking place over and over again. Oh, and there will not be any christians, hindus, jews, muslims, buddhists or any other religions when Kalki comes, he comes when humans are living like cockroaches in caves without any spiritual attributes whatsoever. His mission will be to run them through, dispatching those who have attained the human form, all others will just be like they never existed at all, in the great white light, ready for brahmas long night, awaiting His next day, when it all takes place again.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

This anti-christ false doctrine has infected the whole world. Jesus never spoke of it, nor did he speak of final days or rapture, only controllers invented this garbage to deny the people any way of becoming truely god-conscious.

Whenever i read of kalki here, its the same jargon, blue turban, already born somewhere in south america same old christian nonsense that even Lord Jesus rejects with all the fools spouting it off.

Kalki is scheduled, and many eons off.

Haribol, get rid of the fascist christian garbage.

mahak

Question ... where did it say that Kalki will be born on an Isle? I have read Bhavagad Gita, but have never come across anything like that. :eek4:

But where will mauritius be 430,000 years from now? Its travelling in the wake of India and lanka, with madagaskar following behind. Maybe Mauritius will be south central india by then. I think he will be born in central antarctica, which will be a tropical rainforest by then while The USA and China will be the north and south pole, accordingly (God willing). Jesus will come centuries prior to kalki avatar, with many partial annihilations and re-creations taking place over and over again. Oh, and there will not be any christians, hindus, jews, muslims, buddhists or any other religions when Kalki comes, he comes when humans are living like cockroaches in caves without any spiritual attributes whatsoever. His mission will be to run them through, dispatching those who have attained the human form, all others will just be like they never existed at all, in the great white light, ready for brahmas long night, awaiting His next day, when it all takes place again.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

due to volcanic eruption mauritius was form so whenever or whatever will happen i don't think mauritius will be moving as fast as those continent

Your Island Nation is very special, geologically speaking. It seems that everything expands from your paradise. Here in the Pacific Northwest of the USA, everything is crunching in around us. We are actually getting crushed, which is the nature of our volcanoes.

From the African Rift Zone, everything is moving out. I believe that everything comes originally from the Afarian region, Abyssinia (Ethiopia). I believe this is where King Prthu did his Pastimes of Carving the mountains and valleys of the Earth Planet. In the very ancient days, there was only one continent (which actually jives with both the Purana as well as the Plate Techtonics science). The science is that everything moves away from Africa, and it actually seems that your Island could very well be the first place where the Earth cooled enough to allow habitation.

Anyway, sorry for my rantings about fasle christians. Im at war with them right now, so I let myself get carried away.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa