IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vikaslaxmi

Help regarding Sade Sati of Sani on Kanya Rasi

Rate this topic

Dear Learned Astrologer,

Kindly explain the effect of Sade Sati of Sani on a native having Kanya Rasi and Kanya Lagan.

This native have Sani in Retrogession at the time of birth and is present in 11th house from lagna.

DOB 27 Dec 1975

Time 1.15 am

POB Delhi

Please also give remedial measures.

He is going through first dhayya currently, as Sani is currently transiting Simha Rasi. Please tell the effect it will have for this dhayya and the balance two dhayya.

Thanks

It seems you want to chop the astrologer members if they don't reply.To save them, i am replying.

The first part of Shani Sadesathi is not favourable upto 9/2009. Let him pray Shani on every saturday and do feeding the poor etc.

The second and third part till 11/2014 gives benefic results except during September-October every year during the entire period including the present.Let him pray Shani and Ravi during these months till 2014.

USR

Respected Sir,

I am really humbled by the reply that you have posted about the above issue.

the smiley icon must have conveyed a message that I did not wanted to give. Chopping anybody is out of realms of anybody. I just meant to show a red sign to highlight my query.

Thanks

Vikas Goyal

vikas.goyal@ymail.com

FOR YOUR QUERIES MAIL ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS

Dear Astroseeker, (name)

Just to check my well wishers. Now I found the omnipresence of Astro-seeker always with me. Why don't you help replying with your knowledge,many are not replied . I find you only when I reply .Otherwise where are you ? . I am repeating again try to reply and help the members.

Some members request by name for my reply. So, I ask them to contact me personally .

If you have a specific problem you can also contact me,if you wish.

with best wishes and good luck,

USR.

Dear Sanjeeva Rao, I am a reader knowing little bit of astrology. I used to

read all mails. When you said you will stop for ever sometime ago, I was just wondering for how long this would last. How long one can be away from what they love ? It happened sooner than later. I responded to that saying "people have returned ". I dont have any problems to contact 'you' and seek advise. With best wishes...

Dear astroseeker,

I too started like you.It was Greek and Latin to me in the beginning.I should not mention their names but listening to the astrological discussions of some good astrologers (Close to Sri B.V.Raman ) and authors on astrological books who are related/elders to me and doing manually the calculations and casting the horoscopes under their guidance, I learnt a lot and started appreciating the subject. Virtually I read almost all famous and advanced books on this ,but still feel how far the predictions are going to be correct. The reason I feel is ,people who approach the astrologer don't reveal themselves totally.They hide some important and personal secrets.Here the astrologers give their own opinion which may contradict with each other.Also each follows his own method based on certain authors/tradition. As you say their love makes them a little bit fanatic and they feel others opinion is not correct.Here is the crux of the problem.This continued in the past,continues in present and future.

This subject is not 100% accurate.It has so many if's and but's.

My experiment with this subject is for 30 years and my collecton of books is worth around 30K. I read Vastu,Numerology, Palmistry and Gemmology as a hobby and just to explore .This is only a hobby and not a whole time job.

Basically I am an Engineer (IIT) and professional .

I don't gain a single paise on astrology.It is only a service (some times thankless:) ).

This may be the experience of many astrologers whether they collect money or do it free.

Perhaps this can make you more interested in Astrology.But be prepared for criticism also.

Dont say "Hmmm, so people have returned !" for this general reply.:)

with best wishes,

USR.