IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jaggu

Too many hurdles!

Rate this topic

I have noticed that everytime I try to do something important such as buying a car or applying for a job and more recently starting my own business. The hurdles pop up from nowhere and either the whole thing is called off or is delayed.

Im trying to start my business, I have given the deposit for the goods im purchasing. Unfortunately cant unlock the cash from sources i was suppose to get, this is my own hard earned money and now im in a dilemma as im being pressured by the supplier.

Also I would really appreciate if you could look at my basic outlook of the future, especially getting married.

So the good people ;) of this site, please be kind enough to reply me back.

D.O.B 14/07/1982

P.O.B AMRITSAR, PUNJAB

T.O.B 17.07PM

Jaggu

I have noticed that everytime I try to do something important such as buying a car or applying for a job and more recently starting my own business. The hurdles pop up from nowhere and either the whole thing is called off or is delayed.

Im trying to start my business, I have given the deposit for the goods im purchasing. Unfortunately cant unlock the cash from sources i was suppose to get, this is my own hard earned money and now im in a dilemma as im being pressured by the supplier.

Also I would really appreciate if you could look at my basic outlook of the future, especially getting married.

So the good people ;) of this site, please be kind enough to reply me back.

D.O.B 14/07/1982

P.O.B AMRITSAR, PUNJAB

T.O.B 17.07PM

Jaggu

Saturn is dominating the chart from the 11th house. There he influences no less than 4 planets including both the Ascendant lord and the ascendant itself! Also all the lucky planets for Scorpio are in Dusthanas (moon in 6th house, Sun in 8th house and Jupiter in 12th house).

So this can make for great difficulties and frustrations. Of course, patience is a must in a chart like this.

I would do a couple of things, first of all you are in a Sun cycle. So get yourself a Ruby. If you can afford a good one now that's great otherwise you can get something like a Garnet mala and when you come into more money you can get a Ruby.

Chant Gayatri mantras on Sunday.

Get the book "The greatness of Saturn" by Dr. Svoboda. Not only is it a great book for people with Saturn problems but also there are many remedies for other planets as well. Take sometime out every Saturday to read and study this book.

Venus is very strong in your chart. Marriage and spouse will be the easiest things for you.

Good luck,

Pablo

JagguJi,

In west originally,it was treated that Astrology was taught by Satan (Shani) and was linked to black magic.Probably it used to lead to paranoid in human beings ,they gave more value to Saturn.

Take good advise ,otherwise your problems may increase.

with best wishes,

USR

JagguJi,

In west originally,it was treated that Astrology was taught by Satan (Shani) and was linked to black magic.Probably it used to lead to paranoid in human beings ,they gave more value to Saturn.

Take good advise ,otherwise your problems may increase.

with best wishes,

USR

I am still waiting for your advise. :)