IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pappu

Kanya rashi worst period for business/health?

Rate this topic

Dear Guruji,

My birth details as follows:

Date of birth- 04-OCTOBER-1964

Time of birth- 12:20 PM (20 minutes past afternoon)

Rashi- Kanya

Place of birth- Mumbai

Country- India

Profession- Interior Designer

Question 1: I have been particularly facing difficulties in business from 1st August 2008 and have lost almost all clients and at present without any work, it is too frustrating since before this I was doing very well. When will my business prospects improve?

Question 2: Also from July 2007 I been afflicted by small health problems, though they are not too worrisome but they do hamper my daily working to some extent. This is generally gastric problem and cough. When will I get respite from these ailments?

Please guruji help me as soon as possible and guide my to remedies, I would be grateful for your advise.

Yours obedient

Pappu

Dear Pappu,

Your lagna: Sagitarius on Mool 2nd pada

Your rasi (moon sign) : Uttraphalguni 2nd pada

Your navamsa lagna: Taurus

From the date you have provided, it corresponds well with transit of Saturn from Cancer to Leo around July / 2007. Basically you are under sade-sadi from July/2007 till 03/11/2014.

You can read more about the effect about sade-sadi through these links:

http://www.chakrapani.com/articles/articlewhatissadesati.htm

http://www.boloji.com/astro/00331.htm

It is advisable for you to fully summit to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant “OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durgai temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

As far as dasa is concern you are undergoing:

Jupiter Dasa: 13/6/2003 till 21/3/2019

Mercury sub-period: 18/1/2008 till 13/4/2010

Venus sub-sub-Period: 29/6/2008 till 12/11/2008

Venus being the sub-sub-period from 29/6/2008 till 12/11/2008 is quite detrimental to the prospect of your business.

For Shukra or Venus related problems.

Undertake Shukra Pooja together with Ganapati pooja. Engaged a credible priest at your vicinity to perform both pooja at your business premise.

May God Bless All Of Us.

Thank you very much respected shri Bhaaskaran,

I have taken your advise with due respect and will follow it as you say. I have understood that 'Venus sub-sub-Period: 29/6/2008 till 12/11/2008' is detrimental for me right now, but what about the 'Jupiter Dasa: 13/6/2003 till 21/3/2019' and 'Mercury sub-period: 18/1/2008 till 13/4/2010' are they generally good or bad for me?

Yours obedient

Pappu

Dear Pappu,

Mercury sub period has thought you the meaning of business rivalry and business humiliation, especially through female companions.

It is good, if you want to add another pooja for Mercury.

Anyhow, as mercury is stong in Rasi and as well in Navamsa, you will sail through.

Best of Luck,

Thank you very much respected shri Bhaaskaranji,

You are absolutely right I was humiliated by my biggest client with whom I had excellent relations from last four years. My work was of excellent quality always, but somehow we got into arguments which eventually led to breakdown. Though we never became enemies and do keep in touch now and then through emails.

I have started chanting the mantra “OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAHA” from today morning and feeling nice today.

One question how are my prospects working for foreign clients in future, since this is what I have been doing from last four years. Is it fair for me to pursue foreign clients or look for local business in future?

Yours obedient

Pappu

Dear Pappu,

You will be inclined to search for foreign partner, especially after 10/12/2008.

During this Venus sub-sub-Period: 29/6/2008 till 12/11/2008, there is a tendency of you establishing new partnership, either at personal front or at business level.

Best of luck,

Respected Shri Bhaaskaranji,

I am highly grateful for your reply, and will preserve this thread since this will act as my guiding torch for the next few months to my business visions. I am extremely sorry that I have posted this question as a new thread in this forum, since I thought the shelf life of this thread may be over. Anyway I will pester you now and then with few questions, as your guidance has given me some solace and determination for future.

Yours obedient

Pappu

Dear Respected Bhaskaaranji

As predicted by you that the Venus period is detrimental for my business, has come out true. On friday 19th September I got an email from my biggest (its the same client who had humiliated me on 29th July) client, offering to patch up relations, and he has invited me to Dubai for a meeting on the 30th September.

I will be visiting Dubai on this date, what do you think will be the outcome of the meeting?, I am most interested to start work with him again, but I fear he may take undue advantage of my position.

Also I have bagged a very tiny job on the 20th September, so all this seems good, as atleast I will have something on my desk.

Please advise how I should handle my Dubai meeting, your advise would be most valuable to me.

Thank you very much until now.