IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anusha

Please Help This Man

Rate this topic

This genleman,whose birth data below, is academically well qualified,a doctorate with distictions.He is not yet married.He seeks to know whether he has a good future professionally, will lead a happy and harmonius life after marrige and also whether should the presence of Moon & Ragu together in Scorpio(Virchika) in his birth chart affect him mentally.

DOB:25-08-1974 TIME:11-11 AM PLACE: Salem,Tamil nadu

Sure,experts can read his chart and give their considered view on the chart.

Regards,

Anusha

Respected sasisekaranji,

I am given to understand that he has two habits,smoking and occasional drinking.The man is well educated and also talks well.He wants to marry and settle.

Regards,

Anusha

Dear Anusha,

I do not know how close you are with this man, to know many aspects of his life.

His lagna: Libra on Visakha 1st pada

His rasi ( moon sign) : Scorpion on Anuradha 4<SUP>th</SUP> pada

His Navamsa lagna: Aries

This man might have deprived of motherly love. But as far as with female companionship, I do not think there is any adequacy. Only long lasting relationship might be a problem. This can be due to lack of self confident within himself for long term commitment and some kind of phobia since small in dealing with females.

Now, as he is running Rahu sub period in Venus Dasa from 8/11/2007 till 23/10/2010, he stand a high chance to get married, only that he has to put his put foot down.

Regards,

Dear Bhaaskaranji,

I do not know him at all.But this person has been proposed to a daughter of one of my friends who gave these details after a meeting between the families to acquiant themselves.The girl is in dilemma as she feels a life with him will be a hell.Is such his chart,sir.

Regards,

Anusha

Dear Bhaskaranji,

I had earlier posted my birth details seeking predictions about my future.So far I haven't received any response.May I please request you to have a look at my horoscope and make a few predictions about me? My birth details are as follows:

Birth 28th January 1967

Birth time: 7.10-7.15 PM ( not sure about time. it is between 7.10 to 7.15 PM)

Place: Sagar, Madhya Pradesh

Thanks,

Prt.Snh