IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ab12

I Have No Way Out....please Help Me!!!1

Rate this topic

jai mata ki,

dear all,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH :DDELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.

how all thing change....how can i become debt free and win legal cases.please give right path.help me......

hello Abhi,

i understand your condition. A simple way to tackle your problems is by a Rudra abhisheka. Try doing this for 11 mondays. If you cannot do it yourself, go to a Shiv mandir and ask the priest to do it for you. It will help you gain your mental toughness with which you can face the challenges. The severity of the problems decreases drastically.

Good Luck.

Umakanth.

Aum, svasti na indro vriddha-shravaah, svasti nah poosha vishva-vedaah, svasti nastaarkshyo aristha-nemih, svasti no brihaspatir-dadhaatu

Say this mantra 4 times and do this for 7 or 9 or 11 times a day. Is will destroy the spiritis.

<!-- / message -->

Dear brother

Do as I wrote you in my last and final message,you must get rid of it else I dont think any mantra can help you.Hope you understand what I mean.

any other remedies please.

what my good and bad planet.what i need to do.

please help me.

Read hanuman chalisa and sunder kaand daily.

Chant om sri ram jai ram jai jai ram regularly

Do not pray for harm to come the one who has did this to you, rather pray and be thankful for whatever you have. Pray that they change their ways and become good.

Realise that you and everything around you is a part of God, so why fear.

Jai Sri Ram

The grace of Sri Hanuman will not lead you, to where the love of Sri Ram cannot protect you.

here is a remedy:

perform it in your home.friday is the best day to perform.

sit with ur family members.take a goddess lakhsmi photo.arrange hawan offering flowers,ghee sweets.chant this mantra 10000 times that night while performing hawan.mantra is:

"om shreem mahalakshmiyei swaha"

after that chant this mantra daily 108 times.all ur family members must chant this mantra.concentrate while chanting what u want prosperity,good health etc.it will give u all round success.

This mantra is perhaps to be recited when you offer some ahutis to Hawan.

"om shreem mahalakshmiyei swaha"

Else use "om shreem mahalakshmiyei Namah"

do take an expert advise on this please what say niteshm?

hi........"om shreem mahalakshmiyei swaha".it is ok .it will not make any difference.give ahutis only when u perform hawan.after that 108 chantings daily to please goddess lakshmi.this mantra is to invoke maa lakshmi in all forms.health,wealth,good family enviornment etc.

also place a photo of maa lakshmi which is together with lord vishnu in your pooja place.worship lord vishnu daily along with maa lakshmi.

also in the pooja place of your shop.place only one picture.that is picture of maa lakshmi,sarwati and ganpati ji.together in the picture.

perform this pooja of maa lakshmi.10000 chanting of mantra with hawan on any friday.you will get sure results.perform it definitly it will change ur life.

I differ anyway this ends discussion from my side.

actually in rigveda "swaha" has different meanings.it too has a meaning "embodiment of happiness".therefore it is ok to chant this mantra without ahutis.it is confirmed.

AS per your chart you are undergoing saturn's dasa who is the lord of 6th and 7th who is disposed in your lagna.Hence debts are mounting.To avoid the same,do not indulge in speculation and also try lighting Thil lamp in shiva temple with Nav graha on saturdays.Also on Chaturthi day after full moon go to a Ganesh temple and go around the deity for 21 times reciting"Om sri Ganeshaya namaha