IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bobby111

Dear Tantric Fellow members ....

Rate this topic

Dear Tantric fellow members, I am just new to this business, due to circumstances I have come to search for a Mantric remedy.

Can any one tell me, how do I do vashikaran on my wife so that she remains in my control and my family life stays cool and my kids doesn’t become victim of breaking marriage.

Can anyone also tell me how do I do VIDESHAN to create differences between my wife and her friends so that they do not misguide her and mislead her and my life remains tension free.

Over my 8 years of marriage I have may a times learned that my wife’s siblings and friends are jealous of her and they are spoiling her married life for her personal benefits, to create peace in my life and to save my children from consequences of family split I wish to do vashikaran on my wife and videshan among her and others.

The more important to me is videshan among them and my wife cause my wife is good and I make her understand most of the time and she do obey too but than as she talks to her family it is all spoiled and ruined and my family is disturbed, so the best thing for me is I do create differences among them only.

Oh learned one’s kindly help me, as for sure this is for a good reason only, no bad or evil intension is there behind it.