Sign in to follow this  
payals

deepaji /USR ji please please help

Rate this topic

Hi ,

My date of birth is 31/08/1981

time 11:20 AM

place patna(bihar) , india

currently I am going through rahu maha dasha and saturn antardasha ,Plz provide remedies so that I can grow in my career , Also Plz throw light on how my career prospects are in general , thanks a lot .

Also what all stones i need to wear for a good life & career

Dear Payal,

Your lagna: Libra on Visakha 3rd pada

Your Moon sign: Virgo on Uttaraphalguni 3<SUP>rd</SUP> pada

Your Navamsa lagna: Gemini

You are undergoing Rahu Mahadasa from 28/3/2001 till 24/12/2018.

Your Bukti is Saturn from 7/4/2006 till 27/1/2009.

** I am using 360 days dasa calculation ( savana years)

Career related to Information & Communication and management suits you well. After 10/12/2008, this year you will start to receive favorable outcomes. With continuous effort, you can even establish business of your passion after August/2009.

As far as remedy for Rahu, Hessonite or Gomedhaka or Gomedh is very suitable for you.

Rahu gives mental tensions- unnecessary worries and strained relationships .Wearing its gem gives one mental peace and freedom from worries. Rahu is said to give professional excellence and demolishes the enemy power by its strong force.

Qualities of a Good Hessonite:

• Color similar to the clear urine of a cow

• Transparency

• High specific gravity

• Brilliance

• Uniform color

Tests for Identification of Real Hessonite:

• If a real hessonite is left in cow's urine for twenty-four hours the color of the urine changes.

• Real hessonite is devoid of concentric rings of air bubbles.

• Will not have the following: dullness, roughness, hole or dents, flat, black spot.

Rituals for wearing Hessonite Gemstone

It should be used in silver and worn on Saturday on 2nd finger of right hand

The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Ratti (480 mg).

After washing with water and unboiled milk and chanting Mantra:

"Om Ram Rahuve Namah <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Om</st1:place>",

The wearer should donate sesame seeds, mustard oil, blue cloth, blanket and money as much as possible to a Brahmin or priest and horse should be fed with grass and milk offered to a snake.

Day for wearing: Saturday

Time for wearing: The best time to wear a hessonite ring is two hours after the sunset.

Additionally as you are also under sade-sadi from 7/2007 till 3/11/2014, these remedy for Saturn as below will be really beneficial.

Transit wise and Bukti wise, Lord Saturn rules the event. So the best thing to do is fully summit yourself to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant “OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durgai temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

May God bless all of us,

Thank u bhaskaran jee . I am already working in a good MNC , butmy worry isI m nopt doing as good as I should be performing , there are obstacles in my way of success . what i sthe reason behind it .

also I already wear yellow sappahire , coral and moti

Dear Payals,

As your lagna is Libra, I do not see how, anybody wil recommend Yellow sapphire, coral and pearl.

As saturn is Yogakaraka for Libra lagna, definitely remedy for saturn is very beneficial ( I already mentioned above).

The gem for Rahu, which recommended above plus mantra remedy for saturn would assist you in sailing through the adversities.

Remove and donate all those gems you are wearing to any temples.

Best of luck.

Dear Payal,

I have taken Patna as 85 E 15 and 25 N 35 - pls verify if the lat+long details are correct.

How was the time period between Oct 2002 and June 2004? Must have been troublesome. I see more troubles beginning Aug 2009.

You have a partial kala sarp yog in your chart.

The gems you are wearing are fine. Do not remove them. Have you been travelling a lot?

Best Wishes

Deepa

jai mata ki,

dear all,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH :DDELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.

<!-- / message -->

Dear Payal,

I have taken Patna as 85 E 15 and 25 N 35 - pls verify if the lat+long details are correct.

How was the time period between Oct 2002 and June 2004? Must have been troublesome. I see more troubles beginning Aug 2009.

The gems you are wearing are fine. Do not remove them. Have you been travelling a lot?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks a lot for taking out time for me .Sorry for my late reply , I have not been travelling alot . though was studying during the above mentioned time period , can't remember if it was very troublesome , but lately I have started feeling very depressed & have mental tension most of the time . I do not think I am getting what I deserve . what all I need to do to remove my problems and do you see any foreign travel in my chart . Also I wan to mention I have been working in S/W for past 3 yrs

Dear Payal,

Best Wishes

Deepa

Also my astrologer has calculated everything with regard to Longitude 85 12 & Latitude 25 37 . Even he has asked me to wear gomed & have told me about naag dosha in my kundli

Dear Payal

Rahu is in Shani's nakshatra, Rahu is also sub-lord of your lagna. Rahu is aspecting your lagna - and trines. It should give some very good results. I believe you get along well with most people yet you feel you are different and secluded. Also, you'd do better with management-related tasks. Do you feel working as a s/w person in an MNC is really what you should be doing?

Saturn is inauspicious for scorpio lagna and caused breaks in romantic and educational pursuits in your case. I am very sure you will be going abroad.

You need to get pujas performed at Kalahasti for sarp dosha. That is causing and will cause major problems in the future. The problems would be related to your 4th house issues such as vehicles, mother's health, higher education, mental happiness, etc.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Payal

Rahu is in Shani's nakshatra, Rahu is also sub-lord of your lagna. Rahu is aspecting your lagna - and trines. It should give some very good results. I believe you get along well with most people yet you feel you are different and secluded. Also, you'd do better with management-related tasks. Do you feel working as a s/w person in an MNC is really what you should be doing?

Saturn is inauspicious for scorpio lagna and caused breaks in romantic and educational pursuits in your case. I am very sure you will be going abroad.

You need to get pujas performed at Kalahasti for sarp dosha. That is causing and will cause major problems in the future. The problems would be related to your 4th house issues such as vehicles, mother's health, higher education, mental happiness, etc.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thank you so much deepa jee , You are very correct even one of astro guy in bangalore has asked me to get this puja done .

Also he has asked me to wear gomedh . he has asked me to wear a locket made of it , But I do not know how much ratti/carrot and in which stone , Can you please guide me on this .

Thank you for your help. As far as S/W is concerned , though I am getting very good salary but not satisfied with work , Wanted to pursue higher education in management but could not get success in any exams . SO have somewhat compromised with my situation and trying to focus on my work here . Thnaks once again and hoping for your reply

Dear Payal,

I am a little uneasy with Gomedh. It may be good for you.

Thanks a ton Deepa jee for your prompt reply , Please let me know why are you so hesitent with respect to gomedh, is it not advisable for me to wear it as a pendant ? your reply would really help me .

no, its my problem. I have a mental block with it. I should fill up my knowledge bank on this actually.

The problem is Rahu acts like shani and is shadowy. It will rebound the effects which come on it even upon aspects of other grahas. Now suppose in transits, planets affecting rahu in your horoscope are in a 6-8 relationship with their birth positions, gomedh will magnify the severity.

So basically gomedh has to be put on and removed periodically. Hence my hesitation :)

no, its my problem. I have a mental block with it. I should fill up my knowledge bank on this actually.

The problem is Rahu acts like shani and is shadowy. It will rebound the effects which come on it even upon aspects of other grahas. Now suppose in transits, planets affecting rahu in your horoscope are in a 6-8 relationship with their birth positions, gomedh will magnify the severity.

So basically gomedh has to be put on and removed periodically. Hence my hesitation :)

Thank you for the clarification Deepajee . It surely has clarified my doubts .

Hi Deepa jee,

Yesterday I had gone to bhima jewellery shop in bangalore .I asked for yellow sapphire . They showed me few , to my surprise all stones that they showed me had marks inside , Few had white patches too. They said that these are untreated sapphires anf these are birth marks . also when Ishowed them mine (the one I am currently wearing ) , they said that your's is a treated one .

The prices were also very high

(4000-5000 per carot)

I was really shocked because I have heard that we should neevr wear a stone with marks or cuts .Can you please guide me on this . I ned to buy it for my fiancee'.

Also the price of Gomed /cat's eye per carot was 600/2000 respectively . Are they looting people or what , I am very confused now .

They showed me some yellow sapphire which were extremely beautiful without marks . they said that the cost is around 20K per carot .

Plz guide deepa jee.

Payal

Dear Payal,

I am clueless about where to buy real and good quality gemstones at affordable prices. May be you could buy from indiatimes - at least there is a guarantee certificate.

I do agree that many jewellers tend to cheat and also, lot of treatments done to the stones improve their appearance, though they may not necessarily be of good quality.

In Delhi, I got my emerald certified by gemology institute.

Hi,

I need an accurate reading of my horoscope which I haven't been able to get so far.Can someone help me by giving me predictions in general about my future? I will also be particularly interested in knowing about how will I be doing healthwise in future.My birth details are as follows:

Date of birth: 28 January 1967

Time: In between 7:10 -7:15 PM. Not sure about the exact time

Place of birth: Sagar, Madhya Pradesh

Hi Deepa ji ,

My date of birth is 15/08/1980

time 05:35 PM

place morena(MP) , india

Plz tell me about my career as someone told me that i have shani mangal and chandra in 9th house which is very bad. also pls. tell me about the marriage and life after that.

Also what all stones i need to wear for a good life & career

Thank you so much for your time and help

dear anup_ag21

I have replied to your email. This website works very very slow these days. I am more comfortable with my email-id.

dear prt.snh

you could email me too. you should have been going to astrologers and doing a lot of expenses on things such as astrology and other religious activities too and benefitting a lot from them. Also, health problems should be related to legs/stomach etc, and not heart. mars and moon are vargottama. Should be a good life especially between 1999 and 2006.

If the above things are what other astros have also been telling you, and if this isnt true, then surely you need birth time rectification because your chart changes if the time of birth is ten minutes earlier.

Regards

Deepa