IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepa.bhandari

Great Painting Of Lord Rahu

Rate this topic

A dear friend sent me this email. I thought I might as well share it!

There has never been seen a perfect picture of RAHU like this before.

Watch the picture carefully. Each and every thing from top to bottom has a story.

Starting from the Throne, the throne has skeleton head as RAHU has control on sudden death, there are snakes, as RAHU is the god of snake, there are two thorns on head as RAHU is a demon and demons have the similar thorns. You can see the three lines on the fore-head, as RAHU worships LORD SHIVA. Anger on face, as the nature of RAHU is furious. Lots of ornaments worn, Rahu likes it. Sword in the right hand, like the demons have. Trident in the left hand, as Rahu also worships MATAJI. Colour of skin is violet, as RAHU has control over poison. Lower part of the body is of snake, as it has a story behind it. Sitted on a lion, as RAHU`s nature is the same as lion`s nature, lazy , slow buts attacks suddenly. Any thing related to SUDDEN is due to RAHU. This picture has been prepared by the imagination of Mr ATUL JETHALAL KAKKA (MUMBAI INDIA) by going through lots of books and literature from the year 2002. The picture is painted by Mr GODKAR, an artist in MUMBAI.

go here to see the painting of Lord Rahu

www.rahu.wetpaint.com

Deepaji, Thank you very much for sharing such a valuable information with fellow members.A great painting depicting nature of Rahu.Wish your dear friend locate one for the Lord Ketu also for the benefit of the members.

Regards,

Anusha