IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Alok Bhardwaj

A 5 Year old girl wants to become Judge to punish guilty !! Is it possible ??

Rate this topic

My 5 year old daughter Devika expresses her desire to become a judge so that she can punish the guilty and bring peace in this country.

We usually laugh on her but she become quite serious on this topic. Is it possible ? Does she has potential to choose this kind of field as a career i.e. Judhe/Police/Army?

Please advice !!

Female, born on Tuesday, 2003-12-02 09:25:00 at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Mohali</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

Latitude: 021:17:N / Longitude: 080:15:E,

Devika :

2003-12-02 09:25:00 at <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Mohali</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

1-Shukra+Budh

3-Mangal

4-Chandra

5-Rahu

7-Shani

9-Guru

11-Ketu

12-Surya

My 5 year old daughter Devika expresses her desire to become a judge so that she can punish the guilty and bring peace in this country.

We usually laugh on her but she become quite serious on this topic. Is it possible ? Does she has potential to choose this kind of field as a career i.e. Judhe/Police/Army?

Please advice !!

Female, born on Tuesday, 2003-12-02 09:25:00 at ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place w:st=<st1:City w:st="on">Mohali</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

Devika :

2003-12-02 09:25:00 at <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Mohali</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

1-Shukra+Budh

3-Mangal

4-Chandra

5-Rahu

7-Shani

9-Guru

11-Ketu

12-Surya

I don't get the results you do. I have Capricorn ascendant not Sagittarius ascendant.

Can you re-check data?

I am not an astrologer, but sometimes I use to study the charts, despite the fact I don't trust very much astrology. You just let the child to grow up, make studies, and become a good scholar. At this age of childhood, even if the girl has astrological signs of becoming lawyer, it seems to be more prepared to other activities. It is clearly the fact your child has energy enough to start any job in any kind of domain. But keep in mind she will not be stable because those conflicts between own will and others scope. She tends to become a punisher sometimes. As for spiritual and magical aspects, here what I found:

"Highly intuitive and perceptive - the potential for developing clairvoyant and psychic abilities. An awareness of powerful spiritual forces. Being fascinated and intrigued with metaphysical branches of knowledge. Visionary power. Witnessing uncanny, synchronistic and magical phenomena. Sudden appearances and disappearances."

So the advice is to offer her best education, in a way she will develop a balanced and equilibrate personality. She has the instinct to choose her destiny and carrier. But for now, let her grow, learn, play. Because will be a time when she will introspect very long time.

Dear All, Thanks for sharing thoughts..

We are on the same platform of understanding of basic wellbeing and upbringing of the person to achieve the goal in life. All collective efforts turn in righ direction if goal is determined well before....

Deepa ji, please narrate the chart and suggest the scope of choosing the career line.

Thanks