IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vediclearnings

www.vediclearnings.com

Rate this topic

Is this the time to go back? Most of us will answer it as “not really” if they don’t know the content. But, we would suggest that this is the right time to go back. Yes, after leaving a rote and contingent life for more than two decades i thought of going back. I know that such reverberating adventures are not always favorable but at the same time meaningless enliven life will lead us to academic Alzheimer’s disease. I don’t say that nobody knows every answer of the questions that they come across in their life. But it takes time to find them ranging from seconds to centuries. We want a key that opens almost every locks and that search ends in our ancient literature. While mentioning mentoring ancient literature we mostly end up around universal mentor – Srimad Bhagwad Gita.

Besides me, I found two young imprudently wise pundits who shares the same idea and will keep creatively stubborn like me alive. Filtration of our souls until it gets immortal would be the highest compensation we can expect with it. This blog is collaboration of our work and also an enduring commitment to our culture. This is probably the homework which is undone since birth and we hope to finish before getting involved in its revolving interest rate.

~ Proud Vedic Learner

www [dot]vediclearnings[dot]com