IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sarva gattah

Where is Acyutananda (swami) who sang those wonderful bhajans in 1970?

Rate this topic

sound1 - Where is Acyutananda (swami) who sang those wonderful bhajans in 1970?

Listen to this class and Bhakta Prabhu talks about how he talked to Acyutananda (ex-Swami) a few days ago. The same Acyutananda who sings the beautiful bhajans in the early 70s

I remember when he came to our farm temple back in 1978 summer. I believe he was just getting back to USA after a long time in India, seeing the passing of the Acharya. Our gardens were teeming with huge amounts of fruits, veggies and grains, as well as legumes. The squash had a nice set of flower petals for each plant, where the squash would be if the flower was allowed to remain protected. But he came along and was picking the flowers and said that he was going to take them and cook them into pakoras,which i guess he did. He was a swami, and i was just teen bhakta chris, so i could not argue with him.

But that was the last i saw or heard of him, so i too would like to know where he is now.

Does anyone know?

sound1 - Where is Acyutananda (swami) who sang those wonderful bhajans in 1970?

Listen to this class and Bhakta Prabhu talks about how he talked to Acyutananda (ex-Swami) a few days ago. The same Acyutananda who sings the beautiful bhajans in the early 70s

mre1k3.jpg