IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sruti8

can i marry this guy

Rate this topic

:confused: hi,

iam sruti.iam in love with a guy named rohan.shall i marry him(love marriage).details r given bellow.

rohan:date of birth:20\01\1985

place:hubli

time:12:30pm

state:karnataka

sruti:16\06\1988

place:hubli

time:1:30pm

state:karnataka

First of all, personally I do not find it fair on your part for trying to judge a person on astrological basis when you say that you are in Love. If one is in true Love where remain the need to justify it.

Anyway, the boy's chart is fairly good in regard to marital prospects and he is very likely to be a good and caring husband. Period between April to mid August 2009 is favorable for taking initiatives in this regard. You both are quite sensitive in nature.

Thank you sir.iam not judging him astrologically.But i belive in astrology.Reson fr asking my query is to t conferm that will our married will succed.

Sir i want to tell u one more thing,"love means not always staying with some bady phisically,it's being with them mentally" .sir one more thing now days he is strugling in setting his carrier,when he will be settle down in carrier.he is an software engineering student .will he succed in his field ? or he will change his field ?plz! replie sir...

Thank you sir.iam not judging him astrologically.But i belive in astrology.Reson fr asking my query is to t conferm that will our married will succed.

Okay

Sir i want to tell u one more thing,"love means not always staying with some bady phisically,it's being with them mentally" .

Thanks for apprising me the meaning of love.

sir one more thing now days he is strugling in setting his carrier,when he will be settle down in carrier.he is an software engineering student .will he succed in his field ? or he will change his field ?plz! replie sir...

You may please take opinion of other learned astrologers.