IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishna_mohan

Respected Ravindranji,Bhairo Ji,advice needed

Rate this topic

Respected elders,

I want to gain spiritual as well as material success.Please tell me is there any mantra to gain an alround success?

I am staying in sydney,and due to time restrictions,i am reciting durga sapthasathi when I have time(ashtami and chaturdasi days).Daily I am doing pooja starting with ganapathi atharvasirsham,sri chakra navavarana pooja,followed by lalitha sahasranamam,then doing panchadasakshari jap(108 times,I am not initiated),then lalitha trisathi,lalitha kavach,durga kavach,bhavani ashtakam and kshama prarthana.

I have been doing this method since 3-4 months,I dont find any improvement in my condition.all those whom i trust cheat me,I dont have a job,no love life,no money,nothing.Sometimes I feel like ending my life.

Is there any mantra which can make me overcome these hurdles,gain money,job,etc.(recently I have given IELTS exam and I want to get good score.I have fared averagely in two subjects and good in two).please help me .can i get a positive result within 15 days?

please help mmeeeeee

krishna

it has many methods to help you but if u want help fast

pray to lord ganesh,do jaap with mantra om vakratunda hum.

it stays that to use this mantra when you need help quickly.

anytime you hav a chance do 1080 jaap with it.

Sir my boss is killing my peace of mind.She humiliates me and our team-members.She shouts at us and takes our ideas and presents them as hers.She gets fun out of proving us incompetent.Please help sir.I cannot leave this job and she is hounding us to death.Let me know what can help us.

Pranams bhairoji,

sorry for replying late to you.as per your advice,I have done ganesh jab 1080 times(10 rounds) of om vakratundaya hum, also i have done hanuman sadhana recently,but i dont know, I am not having any positive results. I hope kali maa is not angry with me.I think she is all full of love. than why is this happening to me.please give me any mantra which will give me happiness and good results.

krishna