IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
unanth

Maa Baglamukhi Mantra/Upaasana-Precise Guidance needed

Rate this topic

Dear Members,

I came across a post in Vedic astrology forum regarding Maa Baglamukhi Mantra. It is embarrasing to say that I never new this FORM of Maa. Nevertheless I am happy to know now. My life revolves around threats and bad influences due to people due to speech of enemies and things like that. I am really relieved to know there is a way to get out this situation.

I request one and all to give me the exact

1)Mantra

2)Pronunciation

3) Method to do the chanting/upaasana etc.

4) The donts that I have to take care of while doing this..

5) And anything else You think fit..

I have seen as ever that this too some versions like Hareeng, Hreem, Hleem, Hlriim and so on.

Please dont bombard me with conflicting opinions as, as it is i am in great confusion. This is a sincere request, dont mistake me.

Also I do not have any Guru to give Upadesh. Please tell me an alternative.

Thanks in advance for Your cooperation

Regards,

Unanth

Dear Unanth,

I Also Need Help In This Matter But I Shall Put This Request In A Slightly Different Manner.

Could Any One Please Guide Us To An Able Guru Who Could Give Us Mantra Dilska Of Maa Baglamukhi.

It Is Lots Safer To Recite This Mantra After Taking It From A Guru.

I Am In North India And A Guru In This Area Would Be Better. But Plese Give Anywhare In India If Not In North.

Qaza7

Dear qaza, Firstly I didnt find a Guru. The alternative i took is to pray to Lord Ganesh and and other gods to be my guru. I started reciting the mantra and it gave miraculous results. Till date i am experiencing the benefits. Now coming to the mantra and how to practice, follow the below link. Thanks to arasel, he gave the link http://www.mantra.ro-design.net/baga...ra-mantra.html Also below is the link for the post in which i got it from http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/showthread.php?p=1113979#post1113979 Hope it helps You