IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajanca

Dear astro tech, Baaskaran, Deepaji May the respected masters please help me!

Rate this topic

Full name is Rupinder Kaur Lamba, 8/16/81. I was born around 12:07pm. I know i was born between 12 to 12:15pm. Exact timing is difficult. Mum said its around 12:07pm. I live in chicago illinois, married for 7 years... separated rite now... Divorce will come through within 1-2 months... no children rite now.... Life has just been difficult last year, but things are looking up.

Do you see anything in the future right now for me as it comes to relationships and will my next marriage be successful? How long do I have to wait to find the right person. Im seeing someone right now im not sure if hes the one for me or not! Can someone please help me!

I was born in Nawasahar, Jalandhar - Punjab

Do you see anything in the future right now for me as it comes to relationships and will my next marriage be successful?

Period from 5 Oct 2008 to mid Sept 2009 is very likely to bless you with suitable relationship. Period from mid Sept 2009 onwards to mid July 2010 is likely to be testing period for you in connection with relationships and Health; and this period may cause certain problems. Success of second marriage also depends upon matching of the charts; though you can safely expect a good time ahead after mid July 2010.

Do you have any mantras for me whatsoever?

Yes, there is one very special Mantra for you; a very Secret Mantra -

"Don't worry Be happy"

Anything I can do??????????????????

Avoid Yellow color as much as possible.

And please tell me when you have time what are my stars??????????

Stars are moderately strong and you know that.

Dear Rajanca,

Accept my sympathy for the relationship difficulty you are undergoing right now.

Your Lagna : Libra

Your Moon Sign : Aquarius

Your star ( moon’s star) : Satabisha

You are having Jupiter Dasa from 7/12/1998 till 14/9/2014.

At present moment, venus bukti is running from 8/9/2006 till 25/4/2009.

In transit, Saturn is transiting Leo, which is 7<SUP>th</SUP> from your natal moon (Sapthama Sani). By next year (September), Saturn will move into Virgo and this is 8<SUP>th</SUP> from your natal moon ( Astama Sani). So transit wise, from July/2007 till July/2012 is not very positive, can say quite negative.

***Sapthama Sani for aquarius moon sign from 7/2007 till 9/20092012

(Not all experienced by individuals)

The effects attributed to sapthama sani are mainly relationship and business problem.

*** Astama Sani for Aquarius Moon Sign from 9/2009 till 7/2012 (Not all experienced by individuals)

The effects attributed to astama sani are: loss of wealth, ill health, disgrace, accidents, problems related to wife, miserable life, gambling and indulgence in other vices. Separation from wife and children, travel on foot in a pitiable condition. Financial problems and the non availability of resources when you desperately want. Do not count on others' help. Chronic health problems will also be there. All your actions are criticized and it is better to keep low profile. Should not start new ventures, should not open up branches and such expansion plans should be kept aside. Troubles through relatives are also expected. You should be prepared for humiliation and displeasure of the higher officers and government.

The planet Saturn is said to be essentially bad for the human prosperity but good for the spiritual progress. Acording to famous Vedic Astrologer Bijain Daruwalla: Saturn wants you to learn the things in your own way and get smart for your future. If you have not realized that message, then he will teach you in his own way! Saturn is the only planet which can give you substantial, out of the blue and totally unexpected wealth and material good to any one. He is capable of making a common man into a billionaire and in some instances he can turn the tables without your knowledge.

Apart from Saturn transit, Transit Guru also moving to Capricorn this December that is 12<SUP>th</SUP> position of your natal moon, not so positive event is seen. Basically you need to prepare for a rough tide. This transit will last till December 2009.

The effect of Jupiter being in the 12<SUP>th</SUP> house from your moon sign is as below:

(Not all experienced by individuals)

• Dissolution of material attainment
  • Experience sense of desolation
  • Not able to enjoy the pleasure of life
  • Confronted by physical illness, financial constraints, loss of property
  • Increased sexual urge and towards clandestine liaisons

Transit wise, Lord Saturn rules the event. So the best thing to do is fully summit yourself to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant “OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durga temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

As Saturn being your “Yogakaraka” but weak in the 12<SUP>th</SUP> house, together with the above remedy, it is advisable for you to wear “Blue Sapphire” to alleviate your adversities and to face other challenges. To boost up your chances of relationship and self confidence, combine blue sapphire with diamond. Diamond is for Venus. Venus is your lagna lord and being very weak because it is debilitated and in the 12<SUP>th</SUP> house and with Saturn and Jupiter.

Blue sapphire:

Worn on the middle finger and at least 2 carat, set in gold. Substitutes are a lapis lazuli (at least 3 carat), malachite or amethyst (at least 3- 5 carats and used as a pendant).

Should be put on first on a saturday and chant” Om Sham Shanaiswaraya Namaha” before wearing.

** You can chant this mantra any time and any number as you like after that to empower the “Saturn”.

Diamond:

Worn on the middle or little finger and at least 1 carat, set in gold or white gold.

Substitutes are a white sapphire, clear zircon (at least 3 carat) or quartz crystal (at least 5 carats and used as a pendant).

Should be put on first on a Friday and chant” Om Shukraya Namaha” before wearing.

***You can chant this mantra any time and any number as you like after that to empower the “Venus”.

Last but not least, we cannot forget your Dasa lord-Jupiter. Do chant “Om Brahm Brihaspatiye Namaha” as you wish, when ever you like. At least till 2014.

The proof is in the pudding. Undertake all remedies with deep and ever lasting faith.

There is no magic, only sheer utmost submission to almighty for blessing.

You are destined to get married more than once. Once you have started to undertake all the remedies listed, you will have a very clear mind plus improved discriminative faculty in choosing new partner.

From 15/10/2008 till 28/2/2009, you might get to encounter or even get to be engaged with another person.

Best of luck,