IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
probablyankita

I feel like killing myself

Rate this topic

I am a girl and I am suffering from problems in every part of my life.

My brother died from a terrible disease at the age of 16. My mother and father are both suffering from serious health issues, both physical and mental.

I am all alone. No relation with any of our relatives.

I am not able to continue my education, even though I want to study more.

My career is not stable. I have changed 5 jobs in the last 2 years. and i am still not able to find a job where I will be happy.I have had to face a lot of humiliation and insult in my life.

I am constantly falling sick for the last 2-3 years. My body has become very weak.

I have got cheated by everyone whom I trusted as true friends and even by my relatives. I even got dragged into a fraud court case once.

Also, I am constantly having problems with my fiance. Our marriage is getting delayed for the last 6 years. I have already had one abortion without marriage. I am scared whether our marriage will happen or not?

I really don't like anything anymore. I am not able to control my anger and frustration and I have already tried to commit suicide twice before. I even fractured my hand once by banging it on the wall in anger. I have also been beating my parents in frustration. I don't know where my life is headed. I constantly feel like killing myself.

Please tell me, is something wrong in my kundali? Will my marriage happen or not? Will I be able to study further and will I have a stable career? Will my parents become normal again?

My birth time is 9:05 am, birthdate is 25th july 1984 and the place of birth is Mumbai.I have attached a chart generated online.

post-14190-138274056401_thumb.jpg